Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Math becomes art and foid complains about me not wanting to use a shitty exacto knife

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
Math as I explained in previous posts is my most hated subject not for the math part. But for the people in it. We are making plaster stairs and the teacher expects us to cut out cardboard/some black foam board material. With scissors or a exacto knife that looks rusted or has gunk down the entire blade. I request a better one from the teacher and he said he didn't have any more. I then went to ask my construction teacher (way better guy) but couldn't find him. So me and my partner (my only friend) decide to hold it off until I can bring a better one from home. A bit later this foid that sits behind me starts complaining that "it's not even rusted. Just deal with it like" not directed to us but complaining behind our backs kind of manner. She then proceeds to mention how we are so rude dispite the fact we barely talk in class because we simply dont want to. Probably not gonna do the rest of the project tomorrow either because it's the last day before Christmas break and he will be playing music and doing activities with the class. Hell I probably wont be at school tomorrow other then to give a few good teachers some fudge (like my construction teacher) as they actually respect me. Then once I give the two teachers fudge I'm going right home

Just lol at HScels.

Almost out of here. Last year then its hell 2.0
Funny how you have a construction teacher who you respect.
I also had one teacher in "construction" whom I respected.
I say "Construction" because the subject was called "Techniek" which was basically a subject that involved technology, building stuff, etc. all bundled up together. ( Tfw Dutch school system )
He was pretty funny and based as fuck, I remember once he asked a female what she wanted to be in the future and when she said a pilot he told her "No, you're going to work in the kitchen for your family!". Pretty based, class actually laughed and the foid didn't go crazy and rage because everyone knows he jokes around and in my time feminism wasn't rampant.

Funny how you have a construction teacher who you respect.
I also had one teacher in "construction" whom I respected.
I say "Construction" because the subject was called "Techniek" which was basically a subject that involved technology, building stuff, etc. all bundled up together. ( Tfw Dutch school system )
He was pretty funny and based as fuck, I remember once he asked a female what she wanted to be in the future and when she said a pilot he told her "No, you're going to work in the kitchen for your family!". Pretty based, class actually laughed and the foid didn't go crazy and rage because everyone knows he jokes around and in my time feminism wasn't rampant.
Top kek. I called him a construction teacher as he as taught multiple construction type classes including: Manufacturing and Technology, Construction, Wood working, Welding

Top kek. I called him a construction teacher as he as taught multiple construction type classes including: Manufacturing and Technology, Construction, Wood working, Welding
Ah, yeah ours is also like that.