Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Math Teacher treating my class like grade 9's again

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
(Before you continue this rant is mainly for intellectual cels. It's about me being mad for being given easy and over explained lessons)

I dislike people thinking little of me so when I'm at school (final year of secondary) I want increase my knowledge so I'm thought little of less. But it frustrates me when my teacher treats my class like grade 9's. And to make matters worse my class likes it. They see it as a fucking game. We are getting back into exponents and being in grade 12 everyone should know how they work. Makes sense right? Apparently not because my teacher pulls a lesson like this

X^(4) = (̶X̶)̶(̶X̶)̶(X)(X)
X^(2) = (̶X̶)̶(̶X̶)̶

(The underline is division)

He would teach the lesson like we are grade 9's and have never heard of exponents before by crossing out the X's that cancelled each other out. And the fact that the class thinks this is a grade 12 lesson infuriates me even more because it means I'm lumped in a class with complete incompetents. I didn't take the academic course because I didn't want hard questions I wasn't ready for. But if I had of known applied math was taught like locally developed I would of chosen the academic without hesitation. Now I'm stuck in this grade 9 class that is labeled grade 12

Lmao i learned that in middleschool

Im too low iq for math tbh

I am retrard :feelstastyman:

Have you parent pressure the school to switch you to the more advanced class. Most schools will switch you if a parent insists.

Also, I agree with the other guy. This isn't grade 9. This is middle school math.
I used grade 9 as an example. I just know we are supposed to know it long before gr12

Yeah, why the fuck do you need letters in math. Math itself looks pretty low IQ if you ask me.
The letters make it easier if you take more math related courses

I dropped out of school after finishing year 10 and I don't regret the decision. I ended up getting my HS qualifications another way and it was much easier and quicker. The course I did took only one year, while I had two years left of school to go and also you didn't have to interact with normies. They actually treated you like an adult there instead of a child that has to ask to go to the toilet.

Thats because your classmates are complete retards. I bet the foids didnt understand shit

I dropped out of school after finishing year 10 and I don't regret the decision. I ended up getting my HS qualifications another way and it was much easier and quicker. The course I did took only one year, while I had two years left of school to go and also you didn't have to interact with normies. They actually treated you like an adult there instead of a child that has to ask to go to the toilet.
The way I was raised was that HS was my only option and I didn't want to screw my future over. If only I had of known
Thats because your classmates are complete retards. I bet the foids didnt understand shit
The foids in my class seem to be the most retarded (especially in my physics class)

The way I was raised was that HS was my only option and I didn't want to screw my future over. If only I had of known

The foids in my class seem to be the most retarded (especially in my physics class)
Many people seem to think that if you do it that way than you're not as good as everyone else or that the qualification itself is not equivalent to what you would get if you finished high-school the normal way (which it is, it's the exact same). However I am just speaking for my country (Australia) and I can't say I'm familiar other country's education systems. But I'm sure that there would be something similar if you live in a western country.

Many people seem to think that if you do it that way than you're not as good as everyone else or that the qualification itself is not equivalent to what you would get if you finished high-school the normal way (which it is, it's the exact same). However I am just speaking for my country (Australia) and I can't say I'm familiar other country's education systems. But I'm sure that there would be something similar if you live in a western country.
I wouldn't think Canada is western