Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Mattress Girl Dates Republican CHAD

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

After getting rejected by the original German CHAD at Columbia, she adopted the "mattress girl" performance artist persona, and falsely accused him of rape.

Years later, swiping around on Tinder, she again falls for a square-jaw genetically superior male, and by her own admission she "doesn't know why."

MEME GENDER. Leftists on suicide watch

Women are a joke. In other news I’m still a virgin and water is wet.

I hope she gets raped.

Ted Bundy was a Republican and if he didn't become a serial killer, then he would have become a lawyer and then conservative politician.

He'd have won the "liberated" woman vote, for sure.

Not surprised at all. Tons of leftist foids date far right Chads because they want his dick. They would probably be full on Nazis and kill all jews and ethnics if it meant being able to fuck a GigaChad Nazi.

Not surprised at all. Tons of leftist foids date far right Chads because they want his dick. They would probably be full on Nazis and kill all jews and ethnics if it meant being able to fuck a GigaChad Nazi.
BIOLOGY

Jfl at thinking foids can hold any kind of meaningful ideals and philosophies, all great human achievements were accomplished by men and there's a very good and obvious reason for this.
Meme gender.

Don't forget about the "right wing" foids getting dicked down by Bernie Bros and PoC.

The foid understanding of politics is only centered around their vagina and what will get them the most attention. Mattress thot got dicked down by a right wing Chad, altered her stated ideology, and suddenly is relevant again.

Last edited:
Yeah, also seen the opposite with conservative foids getting dicked down by left wing chads

Foids have no honor, integrity or loyalty

What's funny is that her politics have not been radically transformed at all. She went from a feminist to a feminist, an individualist liberal to an individualist libertarian.

She swallowed right-wing Chad cum and then adopted the facade of being right-wing, which is fundamentally no different than her former facade of being left-wing.

She switched from Pepsi to Coke, and now has a new brand loyalty.

vs.

Feminism is best :-DD and hard choices :-DD

t. foids

Last edited:
Jfl at thinking foids can hold any kind of meaningful ideals and philosophies, all great human achievements were accomplished by men and there's a very good and obvious reason for this.
Meme gender.
This.

Ledditors cucked again smh

Don't forget about the "right wing" foids getting dicked down by Bernie Bros and PoC.

The foid understanding of politics is only centered around their vagina and what will get them the most attention. Mattress thot got dicked down by a right wing Chad, shifted her beliefs, and suddenly is relevant again.

I think tradthots getting dicked down by soys or PoC is a lot more rare, just due to the likelyhood of such men not being a genetic pull. The only person that comes to mind is Lauren Southern, and that was before she even had a political stance.

I think tradthots getting dicked down by soys or PoC is a lot more rare, just due to the likelyhood of such men not being a genetic pull. The only person that comes to mind is Lauren Southern, and that was before she even had a political stance.
Cope. Right-wing foids have had sex with Tyrone, Chang, Chadriguez, and Bernie Bro "rapist asshole" Chad while cultivating orbiters online.

They stand for nothing but their own blown out holes. Right-wing politics is just their pretense to get attention, to seem "not like the other girls," while actually being totally conformist in their actions, revealing themselves to be basic-bitch feminist liberal whores.

God that makes me just wanna er

Cope. Right-wing foids have had sex with Tyrone, Chang, Chadriquez, and Bernie Bro "rapist asshole" Chad while cultivating orbiters online.

They stand for nothing but their own blown out holes. Right-wing politics is just their pretense to get attention, to seem "not like the other girls," while actually being totally conformist in their actions, revealing themselves to be basic-bitch feminist liberal whores.
But I can't think of any IRL examples, and it goes back to the blackpill. A tradthot wont dick down Tyrone if she has a Chad, because Chad is at the top of the food chain.

All femoids are sexually and economically An-Cap King Harods so it makes sense. They all fuck Porky virtue signal against the elite just to get poor simpbux.

But I can't think of any IRL examples, and it goes back to the blackpill. A tradthot wont dick down Tyrone if she has a Chad, because Chad is at the top of the food chain.
I have seen this with my own eyes tbhngl, and I have not yet recovered from it.

I have seen this with my own eyes tbhngl, and I have not yet recovered from it.
Can you flesh this story out more? I want time, place, names if possible . . .

Can you flesh this story out more? I want time, place, names if possible . . .
I will post about it one day. But for now I must suppress the memories until I can look back on them with ironic detachment.

"But but you leftist feminist males aren't entitled to sex... as a leftist feminist male you would have known that already. Now be a good boy & drink your soy whilst reading Marx & Dworkin" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

Well to be fair a lot of dudes would flip political positions if they found a stacy with different beliefs, which is pretty regnant still actually... human nature can be repugnant.

All foids of any political affiliation go after chad especially the super entitled leftist ones who openly talk about how much they hate ugly men.

Why do chads even waste their time with girls like this? They don't have to stoop this low.

After getting rejected by the original German CHAD at Columbia, she adopted the "mattress girl" performance artist persona, and falsely accused him of rape.

Years later, swiping around on Tinder, she again falls for a square-jaw genetically superior male, and by her own admission she "doesn't know why."

MEME GENDER. Leftists on suicide watch
Fucking hate foids literally all they exist to do is fuck chad cock. They have no other purpose in life.
TBH that’s what foids rights is all about.

Can females really believe in any ideology the same way men do?

Why do chads even waste their time with girls like this? They don't have to stoop this low.
They get off on the fact that their looks, and their looks alone, can make foids change their entire ideology for them.

Noodlewhores are the most degenerate species on earth.

turning her rape accusation against a fellow college student into performance art.

Fucking end me

Holes have no loyalty. They will ride the cock of dominant chad doesn't matter if he is neo nazi or jihadist or insurgent

surprise. she's a hapa of noodle and jew