Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mavis Dracula blackpill in season 2 of Hotel Transylvania: The Series

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★

I feel so fucking bad for Jonathan Loughran.

I mean yeah. Mavis looks eternally hot, but she was 118 years old when they met.

It's plausible he took her human-virginity but what exactly was her notch count in the monster population before she settled for that "make me laugh" weakling?

Why are you watching those shows? XD

Over for cartooncels :feelsrope:

View attachment 232138

I feel so fucking bad for Jonathan Loughran.

I mean yeah. Mavis looks eternally hot, but she was 118 years old when they met.

It's plausible he took her human-virginity but what exactly was her notch count in the monster population before she settled for that "make me laugh" weakling?
rate this

Zero, if Dracula did his job right. I think she was essentially under lock and key until she came of age. No boyfriends, that's for sure.

Never saw that show

Why are you watching those shows? XD
il_570xN.2183107521_gaou.jpg
1529480292914.jpg
tumblr_oxk61w1k4J1rvo5nbo4_1280.png
dclibvj-9bfad0c7-92d9-459e-a959-74646520f0f3.png

Why aren't you?

Zero, if Dracula did his job right. I think she was essentially under lock and key until she came of age. No boyfriends, that's for sure.

"The Series" is a prequel four years prior to the 1st film which basically shows how Drac abandons her for at LEAST two years while he leads the Vampire Council in some other continent. He only shows up about once every 10 episodes or so.

He leaves his older sister Lydia to watch over her, but Lydia regularly fucks off allowing Mavis to sneak out and do all kinds of stuff in the human community.

Plus it shows Mavis is obsessed with some vampire rockstar named Jett Black who comes into the Hotel and they've probably fucked.

She's actually given Jett brain-damage by mind-wiping him multiple times regarding stuff she's done to him.

Thanks for your high effort replies guys