Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

May these two cels rest in peace.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
1101990503_400.jpg

As the 20th anniversary of the events at Columbine High School in Littleton Colorado is here, let's not forget that they too were victims, and should be remembered as such. The media will only remember the lost lives of 13 victims ... but we will not forget there were 15.

May they rest in peace.

DISCLAIMER: I don't condone acts of violence, this is simply a reminder of the consequences of social hierarchies and bullying within our society.

Last edited:
The real monster next door is thot next door

rip that downsyndromecel in the bottom picture at the right

Neither are incels, I'm pretty sure both of them had dates at some point.
rip that downsyndromecel in the bottom picture at the right
Tbh I felt sorry for that kid the most. In Zero Hour he was just chilling on a computer listening to something and they just straight up killed him. :(

Last edited:
Neither are incels, I'm pretty sure both of them had dates at some point.
Eric Harris was a sub6'0 manlet who raged about having no gf.

Go EH.

Looks like they just killed incels realistically.
they did shoot up the library, which is an incel hangout. tbh killing incels seems like a trend for these types of killings. Even ER mostly killed incels.

they did shoot up the library, which is an incel hangout. tbh killing incels seems like a trend for these types of killings. Even ER mostly killed incels.
The superior genetics of Chads means they only get injured, and then they also become a "survivor".

You can’t kill incels, only free them. We are already dead and have been dead for years.

to my great surprise most selfie deaths are male apparently, probably cos they take them in dangerous places like this
what a fucking stupid and horrible way to go, jesus christ

what a fucking stupid and horrible way to go, jesus christ
yeah, ideally Id like to die in the most noble way possible in battle or maybe saving a child's life or something, dying from taking a selfie is such a silly way to die

The media has made them out to be monsters without actually highlighting that this was the result of years of bullying by chads and foids.

I too do not condone violence, but society must accept that it will reap what it sows.

R.I.P Reb and Vodka

Long midfaces of doom.

I admire these two guys very much. RIP.

1101990503_400.jpg

As the 20th anniversary of the events at Columbine High School in Littleton Colorado is here, let's not forget that they too were victims, and should be remembered as such. The media will only remember the lost lives of 13 victims ... but we will not forget there were 15.

May they rest in peace.

DISCLAIMER: I don't condone acts of violence, this is simply a reminder of the consequences of social hierarchies and bullying within our society.
RIP
Take a look on the other victims, esp the bottom row
They look even worse than them so them killing them rather was a mercy killing I guess

Go columbine tbh

RIP Eric & Dylan

Didn't Alek minassian and yogy kill mostly foids?

Jews are the real monsters

Even though they both mogg the fuck out of me, RIP to these two legendary heERos

rest in powER Eric and Dylan. You will never be forgotten.