Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Maybe my high school friend was right

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
He told me I'm the type of person that does nothing to change my situation and is boring and doesn't take opportunities to enjoy life and with regret it when I'm older. He said this after I wasn't allowed to go to his birthday party

:feelskek:

In other words ur ugly

Brutal

I already given up on talking to normies, plus I was never invited to anyone’s birthday party

Mogs me at having friends
Mogs me at being given advice
Mogs me at getting invited to parties in high school

Brutal accuracy

Mogs me at having friends
Mogs me at being given advice
Mogs me at getting invited to parties in high school
I had a big fall out with him he refuses to talk to me because i attacked him after he pissed me off and haven't seen him for nearly 10 years

I had a big fall out with him he refuses to talk to me because i attacked him after he pissed me off and haven't seen him for nearly 10 years
that guy sounds like a feget

What did he do to you?

Everyone I've beaten up I've done it because they insulted my appearance

What did he do to you?

Everyone I've beaten up I've done it because they insulted my appearance
He was messing about in the common room and grabbed my dick n balls one day as a joke in front of a group but the cherry on top was he insulted my appearance a couples days before so I saw red
I wouldn't have done shit if he just grabbed my balls but insulting my appearance before added extra hatred towards

He was messing about in the common room and grabbed my dick n balls one day as a joke in front of a group but the cherry on top was he insulted my appearance a couples days before so I saw red
I wouldn't have done shit if he just grabbed my balls but insulting my appearance before added extra hatred towards
What's annoying is after I beat someone up whom him and and all of his friends would make jokes about my appearance whenever they saw me for months, the teacher said I had 'anger issues' and laughed at me when I said that i beat him up cuz they were making fun of my appearance (a foid obviously.)

When you had fucking chavy retards in my school literally curb stomping someone 16 to 1 all because he got with someone's girl or something but they're okay

i was kicked out from one foids birthday party once. Its over for introvertcels

What's annoying is after I beat someone up whom him and and all of his friends would make jokes about my appearance whenever they saw me for months, the teacher said I had 'anger issues' and laughed at me when I said that i beat him up cuz they were making fun of my appearance (a foid obviously.)

When you had fucking chavy retards in my school literally curb stomping someone 16 to 1 all because he got with someone's girl or something but they're okay
Yh foid teachers are the biggest hypocrites I got bullied by 2 in year 8 who gave me detention for no reason and in that detention she starting talking about how she would flirt with her 6ft4 tall neighbour and blush feeling embarrassed as she's already married

My foid head of yr found 50 quid in assembly and didn't hand it in instead buying pizza for her and her teacher friends

He told me I'm the type of person that does nothing to change my situation and is boring and doesn't take opportunities to enjoy life and with regret it when I'm older. He said this after I wasn't allowed to go to his birthday party
Just fucking lol, I had the same experience. I hate normalfags so fucking much.

They always come up with self-improvement, but it's just a meaningless tautology; self-improvement is a sispyphean task for some people. Normalfags were born as mediocre people (not chads, not incels) and had some work to do in order to succeed and then they think that they are in a position to judge those who fail just because they were born with worse stats/prerequistes.

Imagine a person with an average IQ telling a retard that all that stands between them is sheer work ethics and that he should just study harder or an average gym rat telling a cripple that he should just do more reps.

"But I also had to learn it!" - no, you didn't (not in the way we do), you mediocre normalfag, you had some minor discomfort along the way and not an insourmantable task before you. You also had to do something, but our taks/lifes aren't comparable in the slightest. That would be the ideal response to such empty words from normies.

All of that useless platitudes because of the lie that all people are born equal. A lie that does more damage than it benefits people, because if you cannot compete with others you will find it out sooner or later. Honesty would at least help them when that moment comes and not the useless platitude of self-improvement and all that fancy shit that only helps those who are in better positions due to sheer dumb luck to sleep at night and look down on the unfortunates.

He was wrong and he isn't your friend.

That's extremely gay.

Just fucking lol, I had the same experience. I hate normalfags so fucking much.

They always come up with self-improvement, but it's just a meaningless tautology; self-improvement is a sispyphean task for some people. Normalfags were born as mediocre people (not chads, not incels) and had some work to do in order to succeed and then they think that they are in a position to judge those who fail just because they were born with worse stats/prerequistes.

Imagine a person with an average IQ telling a retard that all that stands between them is sheer work ethics and that he should just study harder or an average gym rat telling a cripple that he should just do more reps.

"But I also had to learn it!" - no, you didn't (not in the way we do), you mediocre normalfag, you had some minor discomfort along the way and not an insourmantable task before you. You also had to do something, but our taks/lifes aren't comparable in the slightest. That would be the ideal response to such empty words from normies.

All of that useless platitudes because of the lie that all people are born equal. A lie that does more damage than it benefits people, because if you cannot compete with others you will find it out sooner or later. Honesty would at least help them when that moment comes and not the useless platitude of self-improvement and all that fancy shit that only helps those who are in better positions due to sheer dumb luck to sleep at night and look down on the unfortunates.
I agree