Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Maybe we are being too hard on foids for their past

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
i remember when i was still young, i was naive and believed in all sorts of stupid shit. only later did i realise that my priorities in life were wrong.

Just kidding.

unlike a foid i never bullied anyone. And unlike a foid i never gaslit tens, hundreds even thousands of men while thinking nothing of it. Never did I intentionally whore around primarily and exclusively with bullies. And unlike foids i acknowledge my mistakes and don't have to push all the blame on others. i have improved my life. what have women done in the past 20 years that i stepped up my game? absolutely nothing. they became even more toxic, more entitled, hot garbage. I even saw "blackpill women" whine about how everybody supposedly hates their 30-yo asses. Yes roastie, I fucking hate your sorry ass, you entitled piece of garbage don't act like you couldn't have nailed down some guy but you chose not to. You couldn't get a bully to molest your ass and having mr. nice guy come around to pay you dinner dries your vagoo up. All these "redpill" and "blackpill" foids are really just bluepill retards practicing whataboutism because that is literally the only kind of defense foids have for their shitty behavior. "N-No it wasn't wrong of me to whore around. What about you men? You weren't men enough for me, so it's your fault!" Oh and unlike foids, I grew the fuck up and admit to my past mistakes. It's called making a fucking change in your life. You aren't entitled to my or anyone else's man's forgiveness. Especially if you aren't sorry for your past. Crimes are punished. That's how the world is supposed to work. And if the criminals are never punished, that's called corruption. The french revolutionaries showed how to deal with the corrupt. Thanks based french

cockblock.gif

Last edited:
I still put most of the blame on bluepilled cucks than on the foids. It's them allowing foids to act this way with no consequences.

never forgive

AWALT

Pretty baity title.

I was seriously gonna tear your grey colored JoinedDec 27, 2020 looking ass a new one

20200312 143641

The longer i go without sex or intimacy, the closer i get to "the past is the past" and just not caring about what a girl has done in her youth :feelsbadman:

I still put most of the blame on bluepilled cucks than on the foids. It's them allowing foids to act this way with no consequences.
well that's pretty cucked. noted down that the camps need to be expanded to fit in all the cucks too

well that's pretty cucked. noted down that the camps need to be expanded to fit in all the cucks too
It's not.

There are talks on here about the problem with women's rights. Who gave them rights?
There are talks here about the problem with how foids are put on a pedestal. Who put them up there?
There are talks about how they're on tutorial mode and they can do no wrong. Who made this possible?
There are talks how very picky they are about height, weight, looks, status, and much more. Who allow them to be this way?

It still goes back to the first question. If, once again, it would not have ended up this way because they have rights, then who are to blame for that? Did women themselves give themselves rights? If so, explain how if men had all the rights that they could give themselves rights then?

The main enemy are cucks at the top that are okay with us rotting at the bottom because they're cucking for a small chance of pussy or they got some and now think it's best to cuck to keep it.
My problems are not the chads or the foids for the majority. The majority goes to the cucks that's steering this vehicle off the cliff with the foid and chad in the front seat with them and my ass is in the back and unable to get the seatbelt off so I can get out of the vehicle before it plummeting to the bottom.

Pretty good clickbait

Last edited:
There are talks on here about the problem with women's rights. Who gave them rights?
they did. since times immemorial foids trick all men alike. if foids ever in history missed something that they did want, then they would ask for it and shortly thereafter get it. when have there ever been rights that foids were denied despite them continually asking for them? Foids had always held the rule over the household, over reproduction and the important aspects in life like health in their hands.
There are talks here about the problem with how foids are put on a pedestal. Who put them up there?
They lift themselves up there with their lies and trickery. that's like asking who put the government in power. these things only exist because of foids. If I use marketing to scam some dumbshits, the dumbshits are dumb and deserve little to no pity. But the main perpetrators are still the scammers.
There are talks about how they're on tutorial mode and they can do no wrong. Who made this possible?
foids and to a minor extent chads. chads are only ever as powerful as foids allow them to be. and the simps are further down in the command chain.
There are talks how very picky they are about height, weight, looks, status, and much more. Who allow them to be this way?
again foids. don't bullshit around here as if you never tried to approach a woman the nice and polite way gentleman way. if you are an incel, you must have tried all sorts of tactics already to get with a girl. every man has done it before. it's not a constant stream of cuckoldry necessary for foids privilege and supremacy to work. All it takes is for each man to at least once in his life stoop down to that level where they treat more than equal. And the accumulation of that by itself would already be enough to enable foids ego.
It still goes back to the first question. If, once again, it would not have ended up this way because they have rights, then who are to blame for that? Did women themselves give themselves rights? If so, explain how if men had all the rights that they could give themselves rights then?
when did men ever have all the rights? You tell me. Name me a year within the last 30.000 years of human civilisation where men had the say in things. you argue like a leftist who bought into this whole 'women were oppressed and fought for their rights : ('
men were always the fucked ones. I'm sure life for men would be so much better right now if instead of having women being shoved into our workplaces, we would be force drafted and shoved into war to die for chads and foids instead. All the 'oppressive rules' men had to put into place were to prevent foids from fucking shit up in society. If i provoke you to punch me, who started the fight? The one who threw the fist or the provocateur? Same thing here.
Simping may very well only exist as a survival mechanism of men to increase their marginally tiny chances with a foid. It creates a feedback loop and spiral into infinity of simping and foid narcissism if not restricted and you can tackle both issues, but I'm not gonna pretend I never had to simp before by e.g. swiping right on all sorts of foids or trying to jestermaxx and stupid shit like that. And I sure as hell didn't do any of that stuff because I wanted to. Sure there are tons of simps out there who are so mentally ill or low IQ that they never grow out of their stockholm syndrome towards foids, but it's still a stockholm syndrome.
The main enemy are cucks at the top that are okay with us rotting at the bottom because they're cucking for a small chance of pussy or they got some and now think it's best to cuck to keep it.
My problems are not the chads or the foids for the majority. The majority goes to the cucks that's steering this vehicle off the cliff with the foid and chad in the front seat with them and my ass is in the back and unable to get the seatbelt off so I can get out of the vehicle before it plummeting to the bottom.
that sounds almost based if it didn't sound so much like the principle that retard males have fallen for centuries 'I don't want to spoil pussy so instead I attack the male competition'.

Last edited:
I wish i had some cake

Just restart everything, let us try again before women destroy it all