Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maybe we should stop worrying about forward growth, defined ramuses and height and just accept ourselves as we are

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
What does anyone think about that???

ROPE OR COPE BOYO :lul: :lul: :lul:

Is this some sort of Jordan Peterson thread I'm not sure. anyway I accept myself for what I am, see the text under my shitty username

But women won't accept us.
This, wtf OP. Its not about what we accept in ourselves. Its about whats related to our inceldom. Im ugly and i can accept that if i want to but no woman will ever accept that.

This, wtf OP. Its not about what we accept in ourselves. Its about whats related to our inceldom. Im ugly and i can accept that if i want to but no woman will ever accept that.
I really didn’t notice how short I was until puberty hit and everyone thought I was undesirable.

i think ur gay fuck the midwest

i wish i had a jawline :incel:

I am pretty sure I have already accepted my genetic failure.

Doesn't mean I can't envy being chad.

Check out the maslow's pyramid, it's almost impossible to live without love and affection.

woman can do this but we can't because if we're ugly we're alone

I'd have no problem accepting I'm genetic trash if the woman that resembles fat albert didn't have a barage of men validating them meanwhile, gymcels like me are seen as "copers" and "overcompensators"

We can.But other society will not accept.it will exploit us it will do unjust because of lookisms. It will treat us as a shit or with condisendance

No organism can accept its inability to perform its basic biological functions or satisfy its fundamental biological, social and emotional needs.

I hate getting mogged so no

I cannot care about these things anymore. I'm tired. I don't want to watch looks theory videos and I don't want to watch intellectual red pill copers like Jordan Peterson.
I also don't want to hear anything about faggots, about climate change, about feminism. I want to hear nothing no more.

I want to eat pizza and get my dick sucked from a hooker from time to time. I want to do my job without getting disturbed by anything. I want to spend time on cool things.

I accept myself as i am i love myself i would even say i am a bit narcissistic. But women wont love an average looking man no matter how intelligent or good he is.

i dont want a stacy topmodel, i just want a virgin looksmatch.

I was never not accepting myself, the problem is people constantly remind me that they don't and make a fuss about it that i have to navigate through when i'm not alone, which is honestly exhausting and annoying, not to mention very depressing and puts you on edge constantly. Also women won't let me do my biological needs with them ever which is just stupid.

Just accept who you are. Be happy with who you are bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Life will make you worry

Surgery or Suicide.

I TOLD EVERYONE REDDIT FAGGOTS WOULD TRY TO CHANGE THE CULTURE OF THIS FORUM.

FIRST COMMIES, NOW CUCKS, WHAT NEXT? REDDITFAGS TELLIN US TO FUCK TRANNIES?

Woke. But don't accept reality. Reality is a dog to be tamed and treated well to adjust to yourself

We can accept our faces but women won't accept our dicks

We can accept ourselves bit it doesn't make others accept us.
We are doomed to be discriminated

What does anyone think about that???
Accepting yourself means nothing if no one else will accept you. That's like screaming about how great you are in an empty fucking room.

Accepting yourself means nothing if no one else will accept you. That's like screaming about how great you are in an empty fucking room.
King with no kingdom.