Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mayo Becky gets arrested and tased for not wearing a mask at a middle school football game

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

It looks like cumskin privilege to me.

If the pig was white and the arrestee was an incel-tier ethnic manlet, he'd probably have been body-slammed onto the ground, or shot. You really can't lose in life as a femoid.

I'm sure she tried to fist fight the cops over it.

Thankfully they tased her instead of doing nothing.

This made my day

Jfl. This is why covid rate in USA is skyrocketing

There is no white privilege but female privilege exists. Everywhere in the "west" women fight cops and bite them. They get treated with gloves because they are physically weak.

So whenever a cop roughs up a woman they say something like: "shame on you for beating a 60 kg wahman"

But you guys are cucks for supporting this type of police state. Pigs are much worse than foids

This is actual Police brutality of someone who did nothing wrong, not the kind of “police brutality” dindu’s whine about because they can’t get away with pulling a gun on a cop.

Imagine one day reading that you will be forced to put on a mask for a virus that has less than 1% mortality rates, and failure to do so will mean your life will be ruined and you will be arrested. Fucking J F L we live in dystopic times.

Jfl. This is why covid rate in USA is skyrocketing

It's because people in US are suffering from obesity and drug abuse.

That's how they get so many "covid patients" fatties dying from heart failure and junkies overdosing

Should have shot her with a real gun (in call of duty)

The screams were :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Anw I feel being tased would feel worse than bodyslam

It's because people in US are suffering from obesity and drug abuse.

That's how they get so many "covid patients" fatties dying from heart failure and junkies overdosing
it blows my mind how fucked up the average american's diet is. if literally all you ate every day was a large baskin robbins milkshake with 2600 calories and 240g of sugar you would still be eating healthier than the typical American who consumes like 3000 calories of junk food and 5 coca cola's

if :redpill: worked then I would mog most of the country and be drowning in pussy because am skinny and have abs

This is actual Police brutality
This.
Honestly, I love seeing stuck up foids get there shit kicked in as much as the next guy but there was no need for what the officer did but he will probably get off scot free because he was black and she was white and not the other way around.

This.
Honestly, I love seeing stuck up foids get there shit kicked in as much as the next guy but there was no need for what the officer did but he will probably get off scot free because he was black and she was white and not the other way around.
Of course he will. Questioning the mask order/lockdown or any current left wing social movements is untrendy. Questioning your government unless it's face value "orange man bad", or any of the insane never before seen demographic changes of this decade is untrendy. We wouldn't want untrendy opinions now would we? Untrendy opinions lead to dissidence, and dissidence is not tolerated no matter what left wing progressive new age "rebels" or "antifa" will say. They own the show.

You know who the elites are and what your nation is like based off of what you can and cannot criticize. Fuck whitey? Fuck anything not progressive? Fuck men? Nobody bats an eye. That is the nations values and those are the trendy good opinions.

Wanting to be left alone because you are white? Criticizing black lives matter or women? A return to tradition and to law, to common sense? CRITICIZING THE ELITES WHO ALL HAPPEN TO BE OF A CERTAIN ETHNICITY AND POINTING THAT OUT? Pointing out patterns in racial history and wanting to open up a nonbiased investigation into if race is simply more than "le melanin in ur skeeeen"? Hate speech. Untrendy. Everyone hopes you get euthanized.

It looks like cumskin privilege to me.

If the pig was white and the arrestee was an incel-tier ethnic manlet, he'd probably have been body-slammed onto the ground, or shot. You really can't lose in life as a femoid.
There was a post about this featured on the frontpage of reddit today about this probably because it was a foid being tased.

This is actual Police brutality of someone who did nothing wrong, not the kind of “police brutality” dindu’s whine about because they can’t get away with pulling a gun on a cop.

Imagine one day reading that you will be forced to put on a mask for a virus that has less than 1% mortality rates, and failure to do so will mean your life will be ruined and you will be arrested. Fucking J F L we live in dystopic times.
trhis. virus is weaker than the flu and yet forced wear (((mask)))

trhis. virus is weaker than the flu and yet forced wear (((mask)))
If you do not wear your face muzzle I will personally send out an execution squad to drag you into an unmarked van and kill you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back