Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mcdonalds is the only thing that makes me happy

T

takurak

Banned
-
Any other fastfoodcels here?

I love some local fast food here too.
The only hot jb who talk to me are FF cashiers lol.

FeminismsCancer said:
I love some local fast food here too.
The only hot jb who talk to me are FF cashiers lol.

Their smile melts you?

I love McDonalds <3. If I had some money now, I'd go off, and get fat somewhere <3.

I could use a McChicken tbh

takurak said:
Their smile melts you?

Sort of.
In my red pill coping days I practised on them because it's easier than cold approach and you have to talk to them to take your order anyway. I was never able to number close or something though.
I guess ending on a positive interaction felt good enough.

FeminismsCancer said:
Sort of.
In my red pill coping days I practised on them because it's easier than cold approach and you have to talk to them to take your order anyway. I was never able to number close or something though.
I guess ending on a positive interaction felt good enough.

How did u get into red pill? Were u aware of what it was .. and the blckpill?

takurak said:
How did u get into red pill? Were u aware of what it was .. and the blckpill?

I was black pilled, then got my hopes up when I heard of pua, then could really not delude myself that game trumped bad looks and reverted to black pill.

The highlight of my life is Fish & chips and a can of diet coke on a Sunday night or a burger.

FeminismsCancer said:
I was black pilled, then got my hopes up when I heard of pua, then could really not delude myself that game trumped bad looks and reverted to black pill.

There are many ugly PUA artists tho

commander_zoidberg said:
The highlight of my life is Fish & chips and a can of diet coke on a Sunday night or a burger.

Fuck! diet coke taste like melted water

takurak said:
Fuck! diet coke taste like melted water

I can't stand sugary coke. I prefer artificial sweeteners and pretty much besides 1 glass of orange juice or a glass of milk its the only thing besides water that I drink in a week (I have issues with my teeth and had a serious energy drink addiction for years).

Food is a good cope.

takurak said:
There are many ugly PUA artists tho

Never seen one whose tactics work to get laid.

FeminismsCancer said:
Never seen one whose tactics work to get laid.

I think it works but you still have to be attractive and extremely extremely NT and charming. No redpill bullshit though

I used to eat fast food almost every day, often several times a day, from around age 10 to 18. It gave me acne and stunted my development. Fast food "restaurants" should be banned.

Do you remember when they had different big mac sizes for a little while?

takurak said:

i eat a lot of wawa. im trying to limit myself but wagecucking and being lazy makes me just buy fastfood

i_a_m_i said:
I used to eat fast food almost every day, often several times a day, from around age 10 to 18. It gave me acne and stunted my development. Fast food "restaurants" should be banned.

blame your [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]parents for feeding you that shit[/font]

i cant afford fast food

I eat stupid amounts of food.

Futurecel2.0 said:
i eat a lot of wawa. im trying to limit myself but wagecucking and being lazy makes me just buy fastfood

blame your [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]parents for feeding you that shit[/font]

Would have been on it even if my parents did not feed me that shit

They didnt anyway

any sort of fast food gives me temporary life fuel

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
any sort of fast food gives me temporary life fuel

Go perma fast food then,it would be permanent life fuel

takurak said:
Go perma fast food then,it would be permanent life fuel

im close to it, i eat mostly junk food anyway

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
im close to it, i eat mostly junk food anyway

Variety?

Junk food is costly here. I cant wait to go to America

takurak said:
Variety?

Junk food is costly here. I cant wait to go to America

where do u live

kfc and burger king r bangers

There is no mcdonalds where I live, but I went to mcdonalds 3 times when traveling, their service is terrible and there is so much noise but as long as they don't mess up my food it's good

Kit Kat mcflurrys, chocolate donuts, milkshakes without ice and apple pies are the best

takurak said:
KFC has the worst fries in the world.

i agree with that tbh, i just like the barbecue chicken

McDonalds is very expensive and overpriced anywhere outside of the USA, paying 220 RSD for a mcchicken that is 70% of the size of the ones they serve in the US is insane, without the mcmeal option to lower the prices no one would visit McDonalds in serbia

It's good from time to time but I'd rather eat a two meal dinner for the price of two and half cheesburgers

i_a_m_i said:
Most Incels don't care about being healthy nor they ever bother with gymceling, a lot of us are ready to ldar.

If I had money then I'll eat fast food everyday and get some daily life fuel into my system, and also get eventually get fat ^.^. I want to be fat atleast one time in my life, I actually think it'd be cool, and awesome.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Most Incels don't care about being healthy nor they ever bother with gymceling, a lot of us are ready to ldar.

If I had money then I'll eat fast food everyday and get some daily life fuel into my system, and also get eventually get fat ^.^. I want to be fat atleast one time in my life, I actually think it'd be cool, and awesome.

It would be life fuel for me too, I get very little dopamine daily since my dopamine receptors are damaged + feel foggy so it's very difficult to resist good tasting food

Since I'm trying to lose body fat I would not go there daily, I am working too hard now to get lean and have been for the past 3 years with bad genetics holding me back while stacies are naturally thin, can't imagine throwing that away

takurak said:

Oh yeah I absolutely love pizza,mc donalds and kfc. 
But since my asthma got worse I had to avoid those food as I start chocking.
I eat only healthy food now.

I'm assuming that's your workplace