Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

He is type of guy who will bully some inkwel for not having a family lmao

He’s also fat, balding, and has glasses too tight for his face and whenever he gets up he can’t catch his breath.

She was in agreement to planning the first set of children because she knew if she wasn't having sex with him, he would figure out quickly that they were not his. The last child was just her guilt catching up with her over the years. From all of this I can deduce they were using birth control/condoms and in order to keep up the ruse without her husband figuring out she had to convince her husband to stop using birth control or the condoms that she wasn't using with the people she cheated with.
As he said, they conceived months after starting to try. I think she clued in that he can't knock her up early on and started letting him try for a few months before going raw with someone else. It makes it that much easier to hide.

This definitely happens way more than anyone realizes, the woman figures out his swimmers are no good and starts looking for sperm donors behind his back. This is what happens when there is no death penalty for adultery. She has nothing to fear but a little bit of drama, and women actually like drama.

I also suspect that the woman accepts it's her who is infertile only after trying to get knocked up by other men and still failing.

Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

Chad was cumming in her pussy over and over this guy beta buck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back