[It's Over] "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★
46d 18h 33m
commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Major
★★★★
7d 6h 33m
Daily reminder these are the people who presume to tell us we're toxic and how to modify our behaviour.

The lesson here is always conduct surveillance on your wife. It's the only way you can be sure she isn't cheating. I worked with a guy who had been married 20 years and it turned out all 3 of his children weren't his. Ironically he has since shacked up with another woman who is a widow and they have a kid together now.

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
★★★★★
36d 21h 30m
lmao it's like every day one of these types of posts shows up on r*ddit :feelskek:
truly :soy: central
fucking cucks...

this is actually really depressing
Hello, PotatoTomato

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Admiral
★★★★
11d 18h 28m
Still one of the most brutal blackpill stories i've read, just wish there was a way to know if it actually happened.

manicel

manicel

cya
-
51d 11h 40m
I almost feel bad for that cuck :feelskek::feelskek:

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Legend
64d 8h 19m
For me I'm glad the kids actually wanted to know the truth and helped their fake father

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
★★★
51d 2h 51m
DON'T kill and torture her

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
157d 16h 34m
Seen that post a few times. Very brutal

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Admiral
★★★★
41d 18h 19m
40% of men, vs 80% of women reproduce.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
30d 23h 49m
Any updates on this? I hope he killed his wife

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
46d 8h 15m
You're once, twice, three times a cuck, wait four times, no five times?

Bourbon

Bourbon

Hugless, Kissless
★★★★
12d 6h 2m
imagine having a daughter... JFL at this cuckism

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
23d 23h 16m
Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

JFL his cheating wife literally committed suicide after he confronted her about it. I really hope this isn't a LARP
source?

Last edited:
Honeypot

Honeypot

Legend
★★★
10d 1h 20m
His entire life has been a lie, I would kill the bitch, then rope.
The right thing to do would be to exterminate also her offspring so that behavior don't get passed on her daugthers will do the same, parasites.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
★★★★
13d 13m
I was just thinking of this post a few days ago and how I never saw the update.

It's already illegal in France and in some situations in Israel.
How the fuck is this illegal in Israel?
Daily reminder these are the people who presume to tell us we're toxic and how to modify our behaviour.

The lesson here is always conduct surveillance on your wife. It's the only way you can be sure she isn't cheating. I worked with a guy who had been married 20 years and it turned out all 3 of his children weren't his. Ironically he has since shacked up with another woman who is a widow and they have a kid together now.
Just DNA test every kid in the womb or as soon as they're born. You can't watch your girlfriend or wife 24/7. Also it turns out this guy did give an update two months ago. She committed suicide. She got away with murder. She never had to confront or pay for her sins.

Last edited:
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
74d 7h 16m
Just DNA test every kid in the womb or as soon as they're born.
that's problematic, inkel. unnecessary surgery to make your infant penis look more appealing however, is not.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
★★★★
13d 13m
It should be mandatory to test the child at birth to see who the real father is.
That'll never be allowed unless men riot and push for it very hard. Mandatory paternity tests at birth would create so many single mothers who would likely end up on welfare meaning the government would have to foot the bill for the absent father. Places like France will use the child as an excuse to ban private paternity tests.

oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
5d 16h 41m
How the fuck is this illegal in Israel?

It's a litle bit complicated.

In Israel you can marry and divorce only by a religious authority.

In Judaism if somebody was born out of wedlock (a "mamzer") he cannot get married or even be part of the community for 7 generations. So, to not ruining the life of the child the rabbinic courts in Israel are forbiding paternity tests.

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★
14d 9h 46m
If this happened to me I'd beat her until she tells me who the father is, then I rape him.
Then I murder her and every one of the children who aren't mine.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★★
17d 5h 39m
People who are posting on IT will be posting the same thing 10 years from now.
LOL. What are you smoking, bro? Most ITcels will never be in a relationship.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
★★★★
13d 13m
If this happened to me I'd beat her until she tells me who the father is, then I rape him.
Then I murder her and every one of the children who aren't mine.
She herself probably doesn't even know the potential fathers are. Whore has likely been sleeping with half the town.

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
★★★★★
2d 15h 11m
How a man would react to this: confront the slut with a gun to her head, force her to confess, inform her that nothing she says or does will save her life, kill her and than yourself.

How a <current year> fuck reacts: goes on Reddit to ask for advice.

Who gives a fuck about these children. They aren't his children, they are strangers that leeched his resources and time their entire lives. And his youngest daughter will never see him as a man or a father figure ever again, so why worry about her?

Fuck me... If this ain't a larp, then it's some brutal shit.

EDIT: missed the update that she offed herself. I guess that's one positive. If there is a hell, she'll burn in it for the rest of forever.

Last edited:
R

Rambocel

Officer
★★★★★
14d 21h 56m
He should take everything he can from his wife and his not-kids, burn their houses down, but and hire a casual human to go after their spouses.

He should then confront his wife, call her a dirty lying whore, blow up his/her house with her made to watch Clockwork Orange style, and then crucify her old testament style and leave her in a public square with a sign - reflecting her sluttery - that reads "come at me" and leave a bucket of rocks nearby.

Of course, this would take balls. 'File not found on that one.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
16d 3h 27m
I get depressed and want to kill myself after reading stories like this, I can't imagine the state I would be in if this actually happened to me. Knowing myself though, that would be the tipping point, I would completely abandon humanity and commit acts that would go down in history as completely atrocious.

First off, I'm inviting all the kids back to the house with their mom, I'm tying everyone up with cable ties, and locking all the doors, will barricade us inside. I'm taking my one biological child and tying them up in a separate room, blindfolded and ears plugged.

I'm raping the cheating whore first, then all non-biological daughters are getting raped and killed in front of the mother, all non-biological sons will then be killed in front of the mother.

Then i'll untie my biological daughter, and then blow my brains out, i'll leave that mess for the living to deal with.
A bit extreme to punish the kids, it's not their fault their mother was a lying, cheating cunt.

BurntNegroid_Cel077

BurntNegroid_Cel077

Over 4 African-cels my bruddahs
7d 46m
Imagine how many will never find out that half or all their offspring aren't their's :dafuckfeels:. If you are having a daughter, abort. Creating a girl is probably the most cucked thing you can do. Let me create a foid for Chad to plow into oblivion. Creating a daughter adds to the already fucked situation.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
64d 22h 43m
A bit extreme to punish the kids, it's not their fault their mother was a lying, cheating cunt.
"Fault" only matters in a world of fairness, and you are assuming those children treated their father with respect and care

The question is how are these children going to compensate me for my lost time furthering the genetic legacy of other men

If one of them was a successful millionaire and showed that they liked me I wouldn't do it, because I knew I could get resources enough to start over and have some more children of my own before I die

But with the current scenario of that guy I would see no point in continuing to live, that is too shameful of an existence

Oh and in regards to the children being "innocent"

If someone shoots you by accident and leaves you paralyzed in a wheel chair for the rest of your life, do you really forgive them and just "move on" because they "didn't do it on purpose" and instead blame the gun manufacturer JFL, that's kind of what you're saying here

Fault doesn't matter, unless they can compensate my loss, the only gratifying thing I have left is revenge, that's all I'd have left

Its a good thing I'll never let myself be in a situation like this, I have no plans to get married or have children no matter what, even after wealthmaxxing

Imagine how many will never find out that half or all their offspring aren't their's :dafuckfeels:. If you are having a daughter, abort. Creating a girl is probably the most cucked thing you can do. Let me create a foid for Chad to plow into oblivion. Creating a daughter adds to the already fucked situation.
Having a daughter and raising one is the most cucked thing a man can do, but I'd go even further and say that raising any children period is an unnecessary financial obligation, its better to donate sperm to clinics or find other means of impregnating women in which you don't have to pay for anything, let society pay she'll go on welfare

Men need to start taking advantage of the system like women are and be strategic in our choices, I do plan on donating to any clinic that will accept lol, and if I do any "sex tourism" to remote places I will try to get some random bitches pregnant

Last edited:
Eschewcel

Eschewcel

watch out watch out watch out!
★★★★
14d 13h 29m
So we have paternity tests for each of the three done. Not only are none of them my biological children, together four of my children have three different fathers.
Imagine trusting foids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Imagine not using a paternity test right after birth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine complaining to Reddit, full of people who ARE responsible for the decadence of morals :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL, now the foid just has to say he has been abusive towards her and accuse her of multiple assaults/rapes and he won't see his last child ever again :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsautistic:

BurntNegroid_Cel077

BurntNegroid_Cel077

Over 4 African-cels my bruddahs
7d 46m
Its a good thing I'll never let myself be in a situation like this, I have no plans to get married or have children no matter what, even after wealthmaxxing
Neither do I. 100% agree. It's the only way at this point. There's way too much risk for me that outweighs the reward to settling-down. It's not worth it.

Having a daughter and raising one is the most cucked thing a man can do, but I'd go even further and say that raising any children period is an unnecessary financial obligation, its better to donate sperm to clinics or find other means of impregnating women in which you don't have to pay for anything, let society pay she'll go on welfare

Men need to start taking advantage of the system like women are and be strategic in our choices, I do plan on donating to any clinic that will accept lol, and if I do any "sex tourism" to remote places I will try to get some random bitches pregnant
Lol. Extremely based. I'm beginning to look into donating but idk how many accept manlets.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
★★★★
13d 13m
Imagine trusting foids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Imagine not using a paternity test right after birth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine complaining to Reddit, full of people who ARE responsible for the decadence of morals :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL, now the foid just has to say he has been abusive towards her and accuse her of multiple assaults/rapes and he won't see his last child ever again :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsautistic:
There was an update and she killed herself by overdose.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
64d 22h 43m
There was an update and she killed herself by overdose.
I went to the thread looking for that and could not find it, I searched "killed" and "suicide", I just tried searching "overdose", again nothing, where are you guys seeing this update?

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
★★★★
13d 13m
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
★★★★
41d 18h 33m
Atleast he didnt have to kill her himself.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Autistic Drunkcel
★★★★
17d 39m
I just read the title. What a fucking cuck.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Legend
★★★
10d 1h 20m
Atleast he didnt have to kill her himself.
She still win, he is still taking care of her children with other males hahaha, he is still a slave genetic dead end, the cheat behavior will be passed on in their children.

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
★★★★
41d 18h 33m
She still win, he is still taking care of her children with other males hahaha, he is still a slave genetic dead end, the cheat behavior will be passed on in their children.
It is indeed over for the cuck. He would have a nice life if he relocated to Thailand or vietnam but once a cuck always a cuck

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
23d 23h 16m
HOLY SWEET MARY MOTHER OF JOSEPH

This has to be a larp. No way this is real.

If it is, thoughts and prayers are with the father. What a horrible, horrible situation, just for everyone - the kids, the father, even the mother.
I can't imagine the thought process that went through the mom's head when she the truth coming out caused her life to be over. Ugh.

Last edited:
BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★
14d 4h 10m
Average redditor

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★
46d 18h 33m
Exactly. Even if the mom killed herself, she won in terms in reproductive purpose. The father will probably never pass on his true genes.

HOLY SWEET MARY MOTHER OF JOSEPH

This has to be a larp. No way this is real.

If it is, thoughts and prayers are with the father. What a horrible, horrible situation, just for everyone - the kids, the father, even the mother.
I can't imagine the thought process that went through the mom's head when she the truth coming out caused her life to be over. Ugh.
I feel like going there and posting "congrats" :feelskek:
She would deserve it ngl.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
42d 10h 9m
"Fault" only matters in a world of fairness, and you are assuming those children treated their father with respect and care

The question is how are these children going to compensate me for my lost time furthering the genetic legacy of other men

If one of them was a successful millionaire and showed that they liked me I wouldn't do it, because I knew I could get resources enough to start over and have some more children of my own before I die

But with the current scenario of that guy I would see no point in continuing to live, that is too shameful of an existence

Oh and in regards to the children being "innocent"

If someone shoots you by accident and leaves you paralyzed in a wheel chair for the rest of your life, do you really forgive them and just "move on" because they "didn't do it on purpose" and instead blame the gun manufacturer JFL, that's kind of what you're saying here

Fault doesn't matter, unless they can compensate my loss, the only gratifying thing I have left is revenge, that's all I'd have left

100% agree, would also love to donate to some random foid :feelsohh: if only i wouldn't be born a short ugly sperg truecel. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::feelsrope:

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
★★★★
13d 13m
If I were in this situation I probably would've killed everyone.