It's Over "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
42d 15h 50m
I don't have any sympathy for him as he would be the same person who would laugh at me for being incel. I think these Ancestry tests unearth a lot of little secrets.
My uncles wife cheated on him 20 years ago, he took her back and even had another son with her, she eventually left him for his best friend and he is an alcoholic now. His sons are his though as they look like him.

Last edited:
rentro373

rentro373

Greycel
12h 35m
Im sorry buddy. Thats horrible.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
69d 18h 41m
His whole life was a lie. Got cucked into oblivion.

I

Imnotthatguy

Banned
-
6h 49m
Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

Better late than never to find out that you’ve married a whore.

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★★
14d 12m
It takes a special kind of evil to fool a man into raising another mans offspring thinking they are his.

HachiRoku

HachiRoku

Hapa are the most opressed race.
★★
1d 23h 37m
all of the people making fun of this man are faggots, he just wanted a trad family with a white picket fence home and instead of feeling bad for him you make fun of him. you all fucking disgust me. @Daydreamincel opinion on this?

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
131d 19h 47m
all of the people making fun of this man are faggots, he just wanted a trad family with a white picket fence home and instead of feeling bad for him you make fun of him. you all fucking disgust me. @Daydreamincel opinion on this?
If only one child was not his I would feel bad for him but the fact that 4/5 aren't his he deserves to be made fun of because he is a bluepilled moron.

HachiRoku

HachiRoku

Hapa are the most opressed race.
★★
1d 23h 37m
If only one child was not his I would feel bad for him but the fact that 4/5 aren't his he deserves to be made fun of because he is a bluepilled moron.

Yeah but he didnt know. thats the problem.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
★★
7d 8h 26m
Yeah but he didnt know. thats the problem.
The problem - from all objective standpoints - is that he didn't kill the whore himself. Ergo, he is a cuck who'd rather make up or lose his life to a divorce. I'm personally glad the dude doesn't have any kids; the world already has a surplus of pussies.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 14h 5m
UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
21d 20h 51m
This would be the rare situation when Going ER wouldn’t even be bad

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
91d 9h 11m

One of his daughters is his, so ironically his only genetic contribution is a collection of holes that with fuck more Chads and cheat on a man just like him

ThirdWorldIncel

ThirdWorldIncel

ain't easy being ugly
-
3d 9h 1m
he hasnt test
One of his daughters is his, so ironically his only genetic contribution is a collection of holes that with fuck more Chads and cheat on a man just like him
not tested yet

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
91d 9h 11m
he hasnt test

not tested yet

Where did you read that, I can't find the page again, the link doesn't work, but I remember him specifically saying that he knew based on testing that only one daughter was his

To koniec

To koniec

I will delivER your death
★★★★
18d 3h 26m
Fuck me, he was cucked 4 FUCKING TIMES

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Recruit
★★
7d 5h 3m
Might sound weak but I do feel sorry for him. He swallowed the blue pill and is now in agony and feeling like hell. We need to spread the black pill far and wide so men can stop this happening.
Non-degenerate cultures that have a strong honour code that deal with shit like this. Usually cuckoldry/adultery is a capital crime. He swallowed the blue pill yes; but he is a victim of degenerate culture that forced the blue pill into his hand.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★
39d 13h 30m
I'd kill the whore, Chad's & each kid

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★★
60d 4h 3m
It takes a special kind of evil to fool a man into raising another mans offspring thinking they are his.
Only foids are capable of this kind of evil. The only answer to this is Eating Rice.

copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★
5d 19h 30m
Found out that the cunt commited suicide by overdose.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★★
16d 3h 9m
TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

Possessor of the Founding Inceltitan
★★★
1d 17h 35m
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What a gigacuck. These soys are in fact pathetic. His whole life was a lie and he still feels sad. I'd just get a weapon and annihilate the wife and the children, then I'd go ER on the maximum amount of other sluts, and then I'd commit suicide. I would make the best of my final moments of existence, killing every single thot possible (in Terraria, obviously).

copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★
5d 19h 30m
when you say "cunt" are you referring to the husband or the wife?
His wife. Man is not guilty for being a cuck while he didn't know. His wife is guilty for not telling him.

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
10d 1h 31m
>the absolute utter STATE of redditoids

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★★
16d 3h 9m
His wife. Man is not guilty for being a cuck while he didn't know. His wife is guilty for not telling him.

How did you find out that she died?

copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★
5d 19h 30m
Just read his post history, dude @Firefly

DDR

DDR

Banned
-
4d 9h 59m
The solution should be to murder her.

M

Mentalmuru

Greycel
6h 5m
Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

The way your wife is reacting shows what a stupid fucking lier she is. You know even if you are impotent the truth of the matter is that she had a thrill from cheating on you and probably cheated on you with dozens maybe hundreds of men, I'm sorry to say this but it's simply not your fault.
Dont take the fertility test trust me. Just get on with the divorce. If you dont divorce her your children will never learn what actions and consequences are. And they will come out more mature.
For your own sake never see her again.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Officer
★★★★
7d 6h 35m
reddit will not ban this married cuck.reddit loves cuks.

Last edited:
mericks

mericks

Recruit
★★★★★
11d 8h 11m
Nobody on this forum should pity him. When a normie loses everything, the worst-case scenario is that he ends up with what we have, which is nothing. And even then at least he's not a virgin.