[It's Over] "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

28yo KHV 5'6 Autist and ogre.
★★
35d 15h 18m
I don't have any sympathy for him as he would be the same person who would laugh at me for being incel. I think these Ancestry tests unearth a lot of little secrets.
My uncles wife cheated on him 20 years ago, he took her back and even had another son with her, she eventually left him for his best friend and he is an alcoholic now. His sons are his though as they look like him.

Last edited:
rentro373

rentro373

Recruit
10h 55m
Im sorry buddy. Thats horrible.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
45d 6h 43m
His whole life was a lie. Got cucked into oblivion.

I

Imnotthatguy

Recruit
6h 39m
Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

Better late than never to find out that you’ve married a whore.

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★
12d 11h 28m
It takes a special kind of evil to fool a man into raising another mans offspring thinking they are his.

HachiRoku

HachiRoku

Hapa are the most opressed race.
★★
1d 16h 36m
all of the people making fun of this man are faggots, he just wanted a trad family with a white picket fence home and instead of feeling bad for him you make fun of him. you all fucking disgust me. @Daydreamincel opinion on this?

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
95d 1h 44m
all of the people making fun of this man are faggots, he just wanted a trad family with a white picket fence home and instead of feeling bad for him you make fun of him. you all fucking disgust me. @Daydreamincel opinion on this?
If only one child was not his I would feel bad for him but the fact that 4/5 aren't his he deserves to be made fun of because he is a bluepilled moron.

HachiRoku

HachiRoku

Hapa are the most opressed race.
★★
1d 16h 36m
If only one child was not his I would feel bad for him but the fact that 4/5 aren't his he deserves to be made fun of because he is a bluepilled moron.
Yeah but he didnt know. thats the problem.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
7d 4h 22m
Yeah but he didnt know. thats the problem.
The problem - from all objective standpoints - is that he didn't kill the whore himself. Ergo, he is a cuck who'd rather make up or lose his life to a divorce. I'm personally glad the dude doesn't have any kids; the world already has a surplus of pussies.