Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

Get cucked... cuck.

lmao it's like every day one of these types of posts shows up on r*ddit :feelskek:
truly :soy: central
fucking cucks...

this is actually really depressing

Last edited:
CUCKED TIMES 4 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

His entire life has been a lie, I would kill the bitch, then rope.

eat shit, gen X faggot

I hope he blows his brains out

Real life Amityville Horror when?

All I wanted was a traditional family. Fuck this gay earth :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Having 4 daughters is already fucked up,and then finding out they aren't even yours after raising them...He should just go ER on his family tbh:lul::lul:

Edit3: WOW! thanks for the gold kind stranger!

that woman is more evil than incels combined

4 females you could have fucked if you were low inhib.

Having 4 daughters is already fucked up,and then finding out they aren't even yours after raising them...He should just go ER on his family tbh:lul::lul:

He was raising the daughters of 4 different Chads so that the next generation of Chads can fuck them.

This is the ultimate form of being cucked.

Just a regular day on reddit

Just fucking lol @ getting emotionally attached, only pump and dump is the correct choice.

Why I left reddit...

lmao had his first kid at 19, the foid was 18 and was fucking other chads, it is over

The percentage of cheating foids having babies with other men are surprisingly high - probably.

I feel bad for this dude, if I was in his position I would go insane and go ER.

Just think about that, she was taking loads from her husband and then taking loads from Chad while her husband was gone. Imagine fucking your wife and sticking your dick in her Chad cum filled vagina, is there anything more cucked? The only thing worst would be eating Chad’s cum.

This is so pathetic, i cant beleve that this cuck passed on his genes.
None of his children are his, so he didn’t.

This is so spicey I love it but the account is sus.

I bet the youngest isn't even his, this is what awaits us if we ascend, a darling waifu that fucks other men behind your back & bullshits you into thinking the kids are yours while the whole time keeping the lies buried behind a smile, fucking hell.

I bet the youngest isn't even his, this is what awaits us if we ascend, a darling waifu that fucks other men behind your back & bullshits you into thinking the kids are yours while the whole time keeping the lies buried behind a smile, fucking hell.

3 different fathers

Last edited:
She needs to be gassed. Not even kidding.

Look what feminism and female empowerment has brought. Degeneracy.

Humanity will end.
Women want it

these are the people who built the society we live in now

herp derp I just need to keep my head down and watch TV and everything'll be just fine, my offspring will DEFINITELY not be a bunch of sluts, incels and racemixers, many of which aren't even genetically related to me. keep on trucking!

average l*ddit user

He is a cuck for not ERing whole family lol

My family is entirely Irish. No relatives outside of Ireland other than my immediate family, and I even have the stereotypical red hair.

Did a FUCKING GINGER really not realise he will get CUCKED TO DEATH? Women HATE gingers with passion and never want their kids to be ginger, so they use them only for BB. Idiot blue pill simp deserves what was coming to him.

Last edited:
these are the people who built the society we live in now

herp derp I just need to keep my head down and watch TV and everything'll be just fine, my offspring will DEFINITELY not be a bunch of sluts, incels and racemixers, many of which aren't even genetically related to me. keep on trucking!

At this point, if a man doesn't automatically assume his "woman" is pulling dirty shit, I hope he gets fucked over and eventually becomes homeless or commits suicide.

Holy fucking cuck!!!! An ultimate cuck overload!!!!!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Spending his entire fucking life raising other men's children.

He really step-up-maxxed.

>> western
>> family

giphy.gif

At this point, if a man doesn't automatically assume his "woman" is pulling dirty shit, I hope he gets fucked over and eventually becomes homeless or commits suicide.
from my experience with cucks reacting to "dirty shit", it's denial for no less than 5 years, followed by "estrangement" where she lives somewhere else, fucks whoever she wants, and he pays her a monthly stipend of several thousand dollars, for years while they "decide what to do". i've just mentally checked out at that point.

from my experience with cucks reacting to "dirty shit", it's denial for no less than 5 years, followed by "estrangement" where she lives somewhere else, fucks whoever she wants, and he pays her a monthly stipend of several thousand dollars, for years while they "decide what to do". i've just mentally checked out at that point.

Wow, I've seen that so much in the west. Kinda funny how men have the same cuck behavior worldwide.

Guy will also lie and pretend he's living a playa life when in reality he's an incel fuck in his 30s with a balding head and is flabby.

Woman of course will be getting tons of dick, going out constantly and is on tinder looking for younger guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back