Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

Lmao, faggot! I have no sympathy for normscum

Fuck massive soul crusher. I thought high school sweetheart relationship is guaranteed to be a loyal one

paternity tests will become illegal within the decade worldwide. it's too much of a blackpill.

Wow, I've seen that so much in the west. Kinda funny how men have the same cuck behavior worldwide.

Guy will also lie and pretend he's living a playa life when in reality he's an incel fuck in his 30s with a balding head and is flabby.

Woman of course will be getting tons of dick, going out constantly and is on tinder looking for younger guys.
this city is a fucking shithole that duplicates all the worst excesses of the west. all european capitals are like that no matter how poor the host country, i'm starting to ask myself every day why I'm here.

[–]KING_OF_BONERS 4 points 9 hours ago
Women are whores. In other news water is wet

[–]maybesaydie 3 points 8 hours ago​
King_of_Boners hates women, big surprise.​
[–]KING_OF_BONERS 3 points 8 hours ago​
I look forward to this same thread from you in a few years​

legit caged

People who are posting on IT will be posting the same thing 10 years from now.

I don't have any sympathy for him. If you have a baby and you are not 20/10 chad you must have a paternity test on the spot.

His entire life has been a lie, I would kill the bitch, then rope.
Killing her is the ONLY solution but I guess he’s looking for non-murder solutions..

fucking christ... this is a fine example of female hypergamy

no sympathy for him. fucking cuck lol. if it were me in this situation the wife would be tortured for a LONG time before death
paternity tests will become illegal within the decade worldwide. it's too much of a blackpill.
already illegal in cucked countries like france i believe

This is why as soon as mens' children are born they should get them paternity tested.

If any of the children aren't theirs, divorce the bitch and then flee the country.

SKIN US ALL ALIVE. HUMANS WERE A MISTAKE.

that woman is more evil than incels combined
This is why as soon as mens' children are born they should get them paternity tested.

If any of the children aren't theirs, divorce the bitch and then flee the country.
I don't have any sympathy for him. If you have a baby and you are not 20/10 chad you must have a paternity test on the spot.

Last edited:
Did a FUCKING GINGER really not realise he will get CUCKED TO DEATH? Women HATE gingers with passion and never want their kids to be ginger, so they use them only for BB. Idiot blue pill simp deserves what was coming to him.
It's already illegal in France and in some situations in Israel.
What sotuations
So sad
He did not seem stupid. Just very naive of female nature and very gullible.

But he can not do anything now.

Last edited:
just a normal day in the West

Holy fucking cuck!!!! An ultimate cuck overload!!!!!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Spending his entire fucking life raising other men's children.

He really step-up-maxxed.
Fuck massive soul crusher. I thought high school sweetheart relationship is guaranteed to be a loyal one

The Blackpill does not spare "teen love".

At least we incels can be relieved that this "teen love" that we missed was just another bluepilled meme

Last edited:
lmao it's like every day one of these types of posts shows up on r*ddit :feelskek:
truly :soy: central
fucking cucks...

this is actually really depressing

I'm glad this popularity is happening. It's making men open their eyes.

At this point, I'm pretty sure I'd go volcel if I had a chance with females.

Just get cuckolded bro. His entire life is a lie.

Then women wonder why men go on shooting sprees.

Thats horrible, he got scammed hard ngl

Cucks piss me off more than foids tbh. I would punch a cuck right now if you gave me one.

I bet the youngest isn't even his, this is what awaits us if we ascend, a darling waifu that fucks other men behind your back & bullshits you into thinking the kids are yours while the whole time keeping the lies buried behind a smile, fucking hell.
Humanity will end.
Women want it

Holy shit.

Imagine finding out your life has just been one huge lie. Horrific.

wow

im lost for words ........

What did he expect to happen being a subhuman male married to a foid?

The guy is a victim but will be treated like a criminal if he goes for divorce.

Already are in France JFL. "Preserve the peace" :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Attachments

• frenchpaternitytesting.jpeg
    frenchpaternitytesting.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
I am gonna call fake on this shit. Sounds like a cuck fantasy.

This is actually sad. Death to whores. :fire:

I am gonna call fake on this shit. Sounds like a cuck fantasy.
There was actually a news article I saw once and probably got posted here once of a guy who had someting similar happen to him; he had three sons an found out that all of them had different fathers and that he himself was infertile.
Besides, I think cucks only fantasise about their wives getting fucked, not about raising other people's children.

More children are born from other father's than you might think, still must be heartbreaking for a woman that he was going out with since highschool to cuck him.

More children are born from other father's than you might think, still must be heartbreaking for a woman that he was going out with since highschool to cuck him.

"I regret teen love, it is the most perfect form of love" :lul::lul::feelspuke::soy:

She needs to be gassed. Not even kidding.

Look what feminism and female empowerment has brought. Degeneracy.

This has nothing to do with modern feminism. Women are terrible without feminism, m8. The first cucking was 34 years ago.

This has nothing to do with modern feminism. Women are terrible without feminism, m8. The first cucking was 34 years ago.
Feminism has just exacerbated their vile nature.

At least he got to pass on his genetics to the next generation once.

If life was League of Legends, this would be a QUADRA CUCK :feelskek:

wtf man imagine if his children are a different race the cuck would still be clueless

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back