Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

Daily reminder that this isn't a crime.

Looks like necroposting is not forbidden on the new section, so here's an update from the cucked guy : his wife could not sustain the massive lie she created and instead killed herself.

Cucked if his wife isn’t hacked into pieces decomposing in a sewer within a week ngl :feelshmm:

It should be mandatory to test the child at birth to see who the real father is.

Looks like necroposting is not forbidden on the new section, so here's an update from the cucked guy : his wife could not sustain the massive lie she created and instead killed herself.

Thanks for the update.

great, now this seems like the perfect moral tale, teaching men to never confront their wives about anything

>reddit

1317.jpg

The one and only answer is Murder!

The best of the cucks vote republican.

another reason why women's sexuality NEEDS to be controlled

"She pressured me into having our youngest children"
Wonder why... :feelshaha: that's not his either... the bitch knew she was pregnant :feelsgah:

This is what you get for being a redditor

Holy shit, just read the story for the first time.:feelsmega:
This has to be among the highest levels of cuckoldry achievable. At least when it comes to public stories on the internet, he is probably the king of cucks. He dedicated his whole live to raising 4 (possibly 5) children which aren't his. How can you top this?

If this would happen to me, I would 100% snap and do things people wouldn't be able to imagine. I would go far beyond the fantasy of blackpillpres.

What his "wife" did to him is the most brutal betrayal imaginable. From a moral perspective it's worse than killing him. She used him as her betabux cattle for his whole life to raise the children of various chads. Just think about him wage slaving while his wife at home lets herself get creampied in their bedroom. Then he comes home and she greets him with an awkward smile while the cum is still dripping out of her cunt, running down her leg. He want's sex but she doesn't feel like it because she is so "tired".

another reason why women's sexuality NEEDS to be controlled
it will stop them from killing themselves when the house of cards of their own whoring comes crashing down :feelslala:

it's for their own good :feelslala:

Imagine being this much of a cuck that you feel sorry for the lying whore who made you raise who knows how many men's kids.
jfl
I guess is Redd*t so I shouldn't be surprised, but still, better incel than a cuck.
good riddance tbh.

Another happy ending

I would kill that bitch instantly ngl.

just betabux bro :feelsgah:

cucks are beyond saving

“lost the love of my life hurr”

fucking doofus cuck no wonder his wife cucked him for 30 years straight lmao fucking idiot

When you take into account that this is not about some betabux who picked up some used up 30 year-old cumrag after she rode the cock carousel in her youth, but it's about an HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART which everyone here regrets missing out on, you realize that it is truly over
He was raising the daughters of 4 different Chads so that the next generation of Chads can fuck them.

This is the ultimate form of being cucked.
:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
but it's about an HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART which everyone here regrets missing out on, you realize that it is truly over

That's kind of a relief, tbh.

The truth is that we kind of dodged a bullet. In a world where females are sexually liberated, falling in love is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Unrelated but I bet they're both white

20200310 164925

When you take into account that this is not about some betabux who picked up some used up 30 year-old cumrag after she rode the cock carousel in her youth, but it's about an HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART which everyone here regrets missing out on, you realize that it is truly over

SuicideFuel for teen love copers ngl

That's kind of a relief, tbh.

The truth is that we kind of dodged a bullet. In a world where females are sexually liberated, falling in love is just a disaster waiting to happen.
You simply can't win as a non-top tier male. You'll never be at ease with women: if you're a lonely permavirgin, you'll always be uncomfortable around them knowing they deem you worthless; if you manage to get into a relationship, you'll always know that she has a leg up due to her superior SMV and you're replaceable anytime; finally even if you get married and start a family, she might trick you into raising some random dude's spawn.
Bear in mind this is about some 50 yo boomer, it's even worse in today's society. Chances of getting cucked are way bigger

This new section really brings lot's of memories, this was really brutal ngl

I’m not saying he should bash her head against the wall until it’s nothing but a red stain, but if he did it would be totally understandable.

Beautiful.

What the hell is this 50 year old doing on Reddit ?

I would kill that bitch instantly ngl.

If it's not a committed LARP, his update a year later says he came home one day and found she had ERed herself. LARP or not, either way, put a lifefuel smile on my face.
I’m not saying he should bash her head against the wall until it’s nothing but a red stain, but if he did it would be totally understandable.

All women are chadsexuals

JFL his cheating wife literally committed suicide after he confronted her about it. I really hope this isn't a LARP

"I have not ruled out some form of counselling."

-cuckmaxxed redditor 2020

“lost the love of my life hurr”

i think it's a bullshit story because of that

fake and gay garbage meant to fight against paternity testing because it creates "dramas" such as this one

Daily reminder these are the people who presume to tell us we're toxic and how to modify our behaviour.

The lesson here is always conduct surveillance on your wife. It's the only way you can be sure she isn't cheating. I worked with a guy who had been married 20 years and it turned out all 3 of his children weren't his. Ironically he has since shacked up with another woman who is a widow and they have a kid together now.

lmao it's like every day one of these types of posts shows up on r*ddit :feelskek:
truly :soy: central
fucking cucks...

this is actually really depressing
Hello, PotatoTomato

Still one of the most brutal blackpill stories i've read, just wish there was a way to know if it actually happened.

I almost feel bad for that cuck :feelskek::feelskek:

For me I'm glad the kids actually wanted to know the truth and helped their fake father

Seen that post a few times. Very brutal

40% of men, vs 80% of women reproduce.

Any updates on this? I hope he killed his wife

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back