Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

You're once, twice, three times a cuck, wait four times, no five times?

imagine having a daughter... JFL at this cuckism

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

JFL his cheating wife literally committed suicide after he confronted her about it. I really hope this isn't a LARP

source?

Last edited:
His entire life has been a lie, I would kill the bitch, then rope.
The right thing to do would be to exterminate also her offspring so that behavior don't get passed on her daugthers will do the same, parasites.

I was just thinking of this post a few days ago and how I never saw the update.

It's already illegal in France and in some situations in Israel.

How the fuck is this illegal in Israel?
Daily reminder these are the people who presume to tell us we're toxic and how to modify our behaviour.

The lesson here is always conduct surveillance on your wife. It's the only way you can be sure she isn't cheating. I worked with a guy who had been married 20 years and it turned out all 3 of his children weren't his. Ironically he has since shacked up with another woman who is a widow and they have a kid together now.

Just DNA test every kid in the womb or as soon as they're born. You can't watch your girlfriend or wife 24/7. Also it turns out this guy did give an update two months ago. She committed suicide. She got away with murder. She never had to confront or pay for her sins.

Last edited:
Just DNA test every kid in the womb or as soon as they're born.
that's problematic, inkel. unnecessary surgery to make your infant penis look more appealing however, is not.

It should be mandatory to test the child at birth to see who the real father is.

That'll never be allowed unless men riot and push for it very hard. Mandatory paternity tests at birth would create so many single mothers who would likely end up on welfare meaning the government would have to foot the bill for the absent father. Places like France will use the child as an excuse to ban private paternity tests.

How the fuck is this illegal in Israel?

It's a litle bit complicated.

In Israel you can marry and divorce only by a religious authority.

In Judaism if somebody was born out of wedlock (a "mamzer") he cannot get married or even be part of the community for 7 generations. So, to not ruining the life of the child the rabbinic courts in Israel are forbiding paternity tests.

If this happened to me I'd beat her until she tells me who the father is, then I rape him.
Then I murder her and every one of the children who aren't mine.

People who are posting on IT will be posting the same thing 10 years from now.

LOL. What are you smoking, bro? Most ITcels will never be in a relationship.

If this happened to me I'd beat her until she tells me who the father is, then I rape him.
Then I murder her and every one of the children who aren't mine.

She herself probably doesn't even know the potential fathers are. Whore has likely been sleeping with half the town.

How a man would react to this: confront the slut with a gun to her head, force her to confess, inform her that nothing she says or does will save her life, kill her and than yourself.

How a <current year> fuck reacts: goes on Reddit to ask for advice.

Who gives a fuck about these children. They aren't his children, they are strangers that leeched his resources and time their entire lives. And his youngest daughter will never see him as a man or a father figure ever again, so why worry about her?

Fuck me... If this ain't a larp, then it's some brutal shit.

EDIT: missed the update that she offed herself. I guess that's one positive. If there is a hell, she'll burn in it for the rest of forever.

Last edited:
He should take everything he can from his wife and his not-kids, burn their houses down, but and hire a casual human to go after their spouses.

He should then confront his wife, call her a dirty lying whore, blow up his/her house with her made to watch Clockwork Orange style, and then crucify her old testament style and leave her in a public square with a sign - reflecting her sluttery - that reads "come at me" and leave a bucket of rocks nearby.

Of course, this would take balls. 'File not found on that one.

I get depressed and want to kill myself after reading stories like this, I can't imagine the state I would be in if this actually happened to me. Knowing myself though, that would be the tipping point, I would completely abandon humanity and commit acts that would go down in history as completely atrocious.

First off, I'm inviting all the kids back to the house with their mom, I'm tying everyone up with cable ties, and locking all the doors, will barricade us inside. I'm taking my one biological child and tying them up in a separate room, blindfolded and ears plugged.

I'm raping the cheating whore first, then all non-biological daughters are getting raped and killed in front of the mother, all non-biological sons will then be killed in front of the mother.

Then i'll untie my biological daughter, and then blow my brains out, i'll leave that mess for the living to deal with.
A bit extreme to punish the kids, it's not their fault their mother was a lying, cheating cunt.

Imagine how many will never find out that half or all their offspring aren't their's :dafuckfeels:. If you are having a daughter, abort. Creating a girl is probably the most cucked thing you can do. Let me create a foid for Chad to plow into oblivion. Creating a daughter adds to the already fucked situation.

A bit extreme to punish the kids, it's not their fault their mother was a lying, cheating cunt.

"Fault" only matters in a world of fairness, and you are assuming those children treated their father with respect and care

The question is how are these children going to compensate me for my lost time furthering the genetic legacy of other men

If one of them was a successful millionaire and showed that they liked me I wouldn't do it, because I knew I could get resources enough to start over and have some more children of my own before I die

But with the current scenario of that guy I would see no point in continuing to live, that is too shameful of an existence

Oh and in regards to the children being "innocent"

If someone shoots you by accident and leaves you paralyzed in a wheel chair for the rest of your life, do you really forgive them and just "move on" because they "didn't do it on purpose" and instead blame the gun manufacturer JFL, that's kind of what you're saying here

Fault doesn't matter, unless they can compensate my loss, the only gratifying thing I have left is revenge, that's all I'd have left

Its a good thing I'll never let myself be in a situation like this, I have no plans to get married or have children no matter what, even after wealthmaxxing

Imagine how many will never find out that half or all their offspring aren't their's :dafuckfeels:. If you are having a daughter, abort. Creating a girl is probably the most cucked thing you can do. Let me create a foid for Chad to plow into oblivion. Creating a daughter adds to the already fucked situation.

Having a daughter and raising one is the most cucked thing a man can do, but I'd go even further and say that raising any children period is an unnecessary financial obligation, its better to donate sperm to clinics or find other means of impregnating women in which you don't have to pay for anything, let society pay she'll go on welfare

Men need to start taking advantage of the system like women are and be strategic in our choices, I do plan on donating to any clinic that will accept lol, and if I do any "sex tourism" to remote places I will try to get some random bitches pregnant

Last edited:
So we have paternity tests for each of the three done. Not only are none of them my biological children, together four of my children have three different fathers.

Imagine trusting foids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Imagine not using a paternity test right after birth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine complaining to Reddit, full of people who ARE responsible for the decadence of morals :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL, now the foid just has to say he has been abusive towards her and accuse her of multiple assaults/rapes and he won't see his last child ever again :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsautistic:

Its a good thing I'll never let myself be in a situation like this, I have no plans to get married or have children no matter what, even after wealthmaxxing
Neither do I. 100% agree. It's the only way at this point. There's way too much risk for me that outweighs the reward to settling-down. It's not worth it.

Having a daughter and raising one is the most cucked thing a man can do, but I'd go even further and say that raising any children period is an unnecessary financial obligation, its better to donate sperm to clinics or find other means of impregnating women in which you don't have to pay for anything, let society pay she'll go on welfare

Men need to start taking advantage of the system like women are and be strategic in our choices, I do plan on donating to any clinic that will accept lol, and if I do any "sex tourism" to remote places I will try to get some random bitches pregnant
Lol. Extremely based. I'm beginning to look into donating but idk how many accept manlets.

Imagine trusting foids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Imagine not using a paternity test right after birth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine complaining to Reddit, full of people who ARE responsible for the decadence of morals :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL, now the foid just has to say he has been abusive towards her and accuse her of multiple assaults/rapes and he won't see his last child ever again :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsautistic:

There was an update and she killed herself by overdose.

There was an update and she killed herself by overdose.

I went to the thread looking for that and could not find it, I searched "killed" and "suicide", I just tried searching "overdose", again nothing, where are you guys seeing this update?

Atleast he didnt have to kill her himself.

I just read the title. What a fucking cuck.

Atleast he didnt have to kill her himself.
She still win, he is still taking care of her children with other males hahaha, he is still a slave genetic dead end, the cheat behavior will be passed on in their children.

She still win, he is still taking care of her children with other males hahaha, he is still a slave genetic dead end, the cheat behavior will be passed on in their children.
It is indeed over for the cuck. He would have a nice life if he relocated to Thailand or vietnam but once a cuck always a cuck

HOLY SWEET MARY MOTHER OF JOSEPH

This has to be a larp. No way this is real.

If it is, thoughts and prayers are with the father. What a horrible, horrible situation, just for everyone - the kids, the father, even the mother.
I can't imagine the thought process that went through the mom's head when she the truth coming out caused her life to be over. Ugh.

Last edited:
Average redditor

Exactly. Even if the mom killed herself, she won in terms in reproductive purpose. The father will probably never pass on his true genes.

HOLY SWEET MARY MOTHER OF JOSEPH

This has to be a larp. No way this is real.

If it is, thoughts and prayers are with the father. What a horrible, horrible situation, just for everyone - the kids, the father, even the mother.
I can't imagine the thought process that went through the mom's head when she the truth coming out caused her life to be over. Ugh.
I feel like going there and posting "congrats" :feelskek:

She would deserve it ngl.

"Fault" only matters in a world of fairness, and you are assuming those children treated their father with respect and care

The question is how are these children going to compensate me for my lost time furthering the genetic legacy of other men

If one of them was a successful millionaire and showed that they liked me I wouldn't do it, because I knew I could get resources enough to start over and have some more children of my own before I die

But with the current scenario of that guy I would see no point in continuing to live, that is too shameful of an existence

Oh and in regards to the children being "innocent"

If someone shoots you by accident and leaves you paralyzed in a wheel chair for the rest of your life, do you really forgive them and just "move on" because they "didn't do it on purpose" and instead blame the gun manufacturer JFL, that's kind of what you're saying here

Fault doesn't matter, unless they can compensate my loss, the only gratifying thing I have left is revenge, that's all I'd have left

100% agree, would also love to donate to some random foid :feelsohh: if only i wouldn't be born a short ugly sperg truecel. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::feelsrope:

If I were in this situation I probably would've killed everyone.

I don't have any sympathy for him as he would be the same person who would laugh at me for being incel. I think these Ancestry tests unearth a lot of little secrets.
My uncles wife cheated on him 20 years ago, he took her back and even had another son with her, she eventually left him for his best friend and he is an alcoholic now. His sons are his though as they look like him.

Last edited:
Im sorry buddy. Thats horrible.

His whole life was a lie. Got cucked into oblivion.

tldr :

Better late than never to find out that you’ve married a whore.

It takes a special kind of evil to fool a man into raising another mans offspring thinking they are his.

all of the people making fun of this man are faggots, he just wanted a trad family with a white picket fence home and instead of feeling bad for him you make fun of him. you all fucking disgust me. @Daydreamincel opinion on this?

all of the people making fun of this man are faggots, he just wanted a trad family with a white picket fence home and instead of feeling bad for him you make fun of him. you all fucking disgust me. @Daydreamincel opinion on this?
If only one child was not his I would feel bad for him but the fact that 4/5 aren't his he deserves to be made fun of because he is a bluepilled moron.

If only one child was not his I would feel bad for him but the fact that 4/5 aren't his he deserves to be made fun of because he is a bluepilled moron.

Yeah but he didnt know. thats the problem.

Yeah but he didnt know. thats the problem.
The problem - from all objective standpoints - is that he didn't kill the whore himself. Ergo, he is a cuck who'd rather make up or lose his life to a divorce. I'm personally glad the dude doesn't have any kids; the world already has a surplus of pussies.

This would be the rare situation when Going ER wouldn’t even be bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back