Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

he hasnt test
One of his daughters is his, so ironically his only genetic contribution is a collection of holes that with fuck more Chads and cheat on a man just like him
not tested yet

he hasnt test

not tested yet

Where did you read that, I can't find the page again, the link doesn't work, but I remember him specifically saying that he knew based on testing that only one daughter was his

Fuck me, he was cucked 4 FUCKING TIMES

Might sound weak but I do feel sorry for him. He swallowed the blue pill and is now in agony and feeling like hell. We need to spread the black pill far and wide so men can stop this happening.
Non-degenerate cultures that have a strong honour code that deal with shit like this. Usually cuckoldry/adultery is a capital crime. He swallowed the blue pill yes; but he is a victim of degenerate culture that forced the blue pill into his hand.

I'd kill the whore, Chad's & each kid

It takes a special kind of evil to fool a man into raising another mans offspring thinking they are his.
Only foids are capable of this kind of evil. The only answer to this is Eating Rice.

Found out that the cunt commited suicide by overdose.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What a gigacuck. These soys are in fact pathetic. His whole life was a lie and he still feels sad. I'd just get a weapon and annihilate the wife and the children, then I'd go ER on the maximum amount of other sluts, and then I'd commit suicide. I would make the best of my final moments of existence, killing every single thot possible (in Terraria, obviously).

when you say "cunt" are you referring to the husband or the wife?
His wife. Man is not guilty for being a cuck while he didn't know. His wife is guilty for not telling him.

>the absolute utter STATE of redditoids

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

His wife. Man is not guilty for being a cuck while he didn't know. His wife is guilty for not telling him.

How did you find out that she died?

Just read his post history, dude @Firefly

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

The way your wife is reacting shows what a stupid fucking lier she is. You know even if you are impotent the truth of the matter is that she had a thrill from cheating on you and probably cheated on you with dozens maybe hundreds of men, I'm sorry to say this but it's simply not your fault.
Dont take the fertility test trust me. Just get on with the divorce. If you dont divorce her your children will never learn what actions and consequences are. And they will come out more mature.
For your own sake never see her again.

reddit will not ban this married cuck.reddit loves cuks.

Last edited:
all of the people making fun of this man are faggots, he just wanted a trad family with a white picket fence home and instead of feeling bad for him you make fun of him. you all fucking disgust me. @Daydreamincel opinion on this?
Nobody on this forum should pity him. When a normie loses everything, the worst-case scenario is that he ends up with what we have, which is nothing. And even then at least he's not a virgin.

He is a cuck for not ERing whole family lol

Did a FUCKING GINGER really not realise he will get CUCKED TO DEATH? Women HATE gingers with passion and never want their kids to be ginger, so they use them only for BB. Idiot blue pill simp deserves what was coming to him.
Based af

tldr :

Maybe they was something you were doing wrong and thats why she cheated! A real man would just move on !:foidSoy:
all of the people making fun of this man are faggots, he just wanted a trad family with a white picket fence home and instead of feeling bad for him you make fun of him. you all fucking disgust me. @Daydreamincel opinion on this?
True. I would have had no idea aswell. But even after he found out. He didn't ER his whole family (chriswattsmaxx). Which is why he's a cuck.
he hasnt test

not tested yet
Bruh, imagine he finds out ALL his kids aren't his. He would be the biggest cuck in the galaxy. I would personally ER my whole family and restart.

Last edited:
It's not to late for him to redeem himself if he kills the 4 kids that aren't his(in GTA V)

Cucked 4 times? Jesus christ. Not even therapy can help him at this point. I won't be surprised if he commits a familicide as well as taking his own life...

I feel bad that I found this funny but it's just SO SO bad that it becomes funny I guess.

Crazy how disloyal some people can be.

That's one less problems I'll have to do all with

Weak pathetic men, we have a lot of them nowadays

He was raising the daughters of 4 different Chads so that the next generation of Chads can fuck them.

This is the ultimate form of being cucked.
all 4 of them were daughters! JFL just kill all of them and rope its over

His entire life has been a lie, I would kill the bitch, then rope.
For about 35 or so years that fucking cunt lied and allowed this innocent man to foot the bill of her promiscuity. This bitch needs far worse. Disemboweled through her whoring holes.
I mean props to him for keeping a level head. 4 (known) out of 5 kids you’ve been raising for most of your life aren’t yours and the whore still is adamant she did nothing wrong? I can’t say I’d be very level headed.

did he go ER? if not he deserved the cucking :feelzez:

these are the people who built the society we live in now

herp derp I just need to keep my head down and watch TV and everything'll be just fine, my offspring will DEFINITELY not be a bunch of sluts, incels and racemixers, many of which aren't even genetically related to me. keep on trucking!

Life of a average male

just imagine if every man who have kids would do a DNA test :feelskek:

this normie probably deserved that

This is terrible to read....but really how the fuck did you not have any suspicions at all with 4 different kids? All of them look similar to you? Dude needs to take an eye test too cuz he might be blind. The fact the whore won't fess up to it and admits it is typical foid behavior. Not shocked at all.

kek, the absolute state of normies

ThERe is a reason why feminists banned patERnity test in many WestERn countries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back