Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

me after eating mcdonald burger

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★

I think in the future they are going to pass legislation to make it illegal to approach girls in public all together, they will cleverly word it so even soys will agree with it

View attachment 231542
I think in the future they are going to pass legislation to make it illegal to approach girls in public all together, they will cleverly word it so even soys will agree with it

Eating fast Food makes me Sweat and smell like fries. I feel like shit but I eat it anyways, its a form of legalized self harm, like alcohol.
I think you're Right, more and more women will complain About getting approached by sub8's until it finially becomes actual law.

When shit hits the fan I'll arm myself with a super soaker filled with gasoline and a ton of fireworks. Guns are illegal where I live.
Remember, every man is a Splinter cell, Ready to be activated. All a random Woman has to do to kill you is to Point her finger at you in public, scream rape and immediately multiple men will attack you.
In third world countries this Always leads to murder and torture, in the first world it leads to jail time and social Isolation.
Fuck soy Society.
Ghost in the Soy - Solid Soy Society
Also, here's a Reply for you :heart:

i like burgers ngl

fast food makes me feel like shot tbh

eating that makes you feel like death. Interesting tbh

I miss eating out, used to do it very frequently but i cant even order food brc. of the coronavirus.

Mmm tasty burgers

It's already illegal in my country

I eat nuggets

I dont eat in that place

I want curry food

I don't think they'll ban the chads from approaching ever; would find it very weird

Me after eating mcdonald big mac
20200410 020229