Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Me and my friend had crushes on two different girls in HS. Years later a Chad from HS fucked his crush. Recently I found out he also fucked my Crush.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
When I found out this Chad from HS fucked his crush I picked on my friend and made photoshops of jizz on her face and what not.

This was a few years ago.

Now I go on my crushes Facebook and the same motherfucking Chad is fucking my crush.

I guess karma comes back to bite me in the fucking ass.

Thankfully I'm not friends with the guy anymore so he cant roast my ass now. But hes probably not a FB stalker like me so I should be fine.

Its just crazy to think that this 1 FUCKING GUY fucked both of the hottest chicks from our HS. Even if he fucked them after their prime he got that pussy and doesn't have to betabux for it like some poor sucker will someday.

If its chad.... are you really surprised...?

I'm beginning to think that women like these Chads a lot.

Great story kek

hmm it must be your shitty personality sweaty

Were you showering a lot at the time?
Did you have a good personality like Mr. Chad?
Thought so, inkwell.

hmm it must be your shitty personality sweaty
upvoted
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

jfl @ having crushes

Chad always swinging left and right.

There is no such thing as karma.
There's only genetics.

hear, hear

"karma" is some cucked just earth fallacy bullshit that IT uses to explain the fact that some of us have shittier genetics than others. they imply that our inceldom is our fault and our fault alone.

"it's your PeRsONalITY"

hear, hear

"karma" is some cucked just earth fallacy bullshit that IT uses to explain the fact that some of us have shittier genetics than others. they imply that our inceldom is our fault and our fault alone.

"it's your PeRsONalITY"
What did I do in a past life to deserve having the genetic scum parents who produced filth like me? I know for a fact there is nothing I have done in this life as a child that warranted the punishment of becoming subhuman in my mid teens. I would have had to kill and mutilate dozens and impoverish hundreds with usury to deserve such a thing. There is no ascension, just looksmaxxing. I'll never want a femoid at this point, I don't want Chad's leftovers. I think if karma is real than suicide is the only way to fix your karma if you live in America.

its that easy really if its a legit chad.

With any dumb whore
Only Chad will score

:lul:

Inb4 chad fucks my former hs crush

Chad fucked my crush too.

Sorry to hear that, man.

Did youexpect anything else?