Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Me (Joker) and Braziliansigma (Murray)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Me: It’s been a rough few weeks ever since I killed those 3 IT members.

Braziliansigma: ok I’m waiting for the punchline

me: there is no punchline. It’s not a joke

Braziliansigma: you’re serious you’re trying to tell me you killed those three IT members on reddit?

me: yes

Braziliansigma: and why should we believe you

me: I got nothing left to lose. Nothingcan hurt me anymore. My laugh ain’t nothing but a comedy

braziliansigma: so let me get this straight you think killing three of my minions was funny

me: I do... and I’m tired of pretending it’s not. You see comedy is subjective Braziliansigma. Isn’t that what they say. You people on the internet you get to decide what’s right or wrong the same way you get to decide what’s funny... or not

braziliansigma: so I understand you did this to start a movement or become a symbol?

me: cmon sigma, do I look like the type of clown that can start a movement? I killed those cucks because they are awful. Everyone on the internet is awful these days. It’s enough to make anyone crazy

braziliansigma: so that’s it?! You’re crazy?! That’s your excuse?! Because it seems like you like you’re trying to justify killing those 3 minions

me: no. They couldn’t carry a tune to save their lives

society: *boos*

me: oh why I everyone upset about these guys?! Is that was me dying on the sidewalk you’d walk right over me! I pass you everyday and you don’t notice me! But these guys what because foids cried about them on Twitter?!

braziliansigma: you got a problem with women?

me: yes I do! Have you seen what’s it like online BrazilianFAGma? Do you ever get off your iPhone? Everyone online just yells and screams at each other. NOBODY’S CIVIL ANYMORE! Nobody thinks what’s it’s like to be a lonely virgin with zero friends or what it’s like to angry. You think IT actually think about how our virginity torments is? They don’t. They just think we should just accept it and accept society’s rules like good little boys and expect us to never go insane

braziliansigma: you finished?! There’s so much self pity Kemper it sounds like you’re making excuses for killing my minions. Not everyone online is awful

me: you’re awful sigma

braziliansigma: really how am I awful?

me: showing my posts on IT, having your minions mock me. Y’all just want to make fun of me. You’re just like the rest of them

Braziliansigma: you don’t know the first thing about me pal. Look what you did and what it lead to. There are riots against chads and foids. An UT member was killed last night.

me: I know! How about another joke sigma?

braziliansigma: no I think we had enough of your jokes

me: what happens when you cross a lonely virgin with a SUBREDDIT THAT MOCKS HIM AND TREATS HIL LIKE TRASH?! I’ll tell you what you get! You get what you fucking deserve! *shoots braziliansigma*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry I have a condition

Please stop giving him so much attention.

Woah take it easy there sweetie, who hurt you?

I loled. I loved the Joker but hated how normies liked it also.

:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: great post man tbh, good stuff :feelsokman:

Tenor 8

Jokerdancing

Based thread.