Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Meanwhile in incel tears

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
"Yikernio oinkwell jst respec women and get into a relation ship liek me"

IT and r/soy moderators sharing the ham beast that is anvinme and, I think brazzillian sigma will have the southern hemisphere of this heckin chonker

picture makes me want to vomit

They make me want to rope

God that shit is horrific. How any man, let alone a goon squad of 5 of them, could debase themselves to such a level is beyond my understanding.

The chads at IT are just too lucky man

She ugly, and I wouldn't, even if offered position of their bull

God that shit is horrific. How any man, let alone a goon squad of 5 of them, could debase themselves to such a level is beyond my understanding.

those guys giga mog the average incel tears user :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

yike puper tiko uni oinkwell

Everytime I see this photograph, I think of the anglerfish :

E25239a1 39fe 44b7 ab21 052c381e7a54

"Some anglerfish, like those of the Ceratiidae, or sea devils employ an unusual mating method. Because individuals are locally rare, encounters are also very rare. Therefore, finding a mate is problematic. When scientists first started capturing ceratioid anglerfish, they noticed that all of the specimens were female. These individuals were a few centimetres in size and almost all of them had what appeared to be parasites attached to them. It turned out that these "parasites" were highly reduced male ceratioids. This indicates some taxa of anglerfish use a polyandrous mating system."

« Anglerfish » sur @Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglerfish?wprov=sfta1