Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meanwhile Israel continues to have high fertility rate

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
On average, the Israeli fertility rate is significantly higher than that of any developed country. In fact, while other countries have seen a decline in births, Israel has seen an increase since the beginning of the century.

It looks like the Jews are not affected by feminism and continue to grow. Now how could that be? It seems to me like they're actually benefiting from the current cultural and geopolitical situation around them.

maybe they are selling kids for more jewish gold

they are winning ever since ww2 and extracting gains and reparations, therefore they are in a constant postwar baby boom, fueled by their confidence and loot

Any idea how this is possible? I heard it's somewhat of a neoliberal shithole as well? Is it because of the many fundamentalists getting 20+ children and special jewbux?

just stop clipping your nails bro

Arranged marriages. Kikes still do that shit so the jew whores don't get fucked outside of the tribe. Kike Shapiro for example, only that way that little jew could marry someone.

they are winning ever since ww2 and extracting gains and reparations, therefore they are in a constant postwar baby boom, fueled by their confidence and loot

Are... are you unironically asking?

Hitler should've won ww2

The goy are literally "animals" to them, and they are right, every human is merely an animal... They have made t socially acceptable for goys to behave like animals (feminism) while they still try to restrict the barbarism among their own kind.

Jews in Israel divided in several groups.
The ones with a lot of kids are the religious one. They hate feminism and all of this western degenerates.
The secular ones have fewer kids, but also more than in the west. The reason is that Israel puts a lot of money into fertility treatments and child care.
Israel is a happy and optimistic nation. After the horrors of WW2 we were able to build a nation that is now in the first 20 developed and innovative in the world.

On average, the Israeli fertility rate is significantly higher than that of any developed country. In fact, while other countries have seen a decline in births, Israel has seen an increase since the beginning of the century.

It looks like the Jews are not affected by feminism and continue to grow. Now how could that be? It seems to me like they're actually benefiting from the current cultural and geopolitical situation around them.

Jews believe they need to reproduce or their race wont exist. Which is true.

The ones with a lot of kids are the religious one. They hate feminism and all of this western degenerates.
The secular ones have fewer kids, but also more than in the west. The reason is that Israel puts a lot of money into fertility treatments and child care.
Israel is a happy and optimistic nation. After the horrors of WW2 we were able to build a nation that is now in the first 20 developed and innovative in the world.
The jew develops concepts like feminism to destroy the Goy, but the jew himself does not follow it.

LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE BUILDING UP THEIR POPULATION TO INFEST "GREATER ISFAIL!"

its due to the hasidics

but still

I imagine only chad israeli are white passing ashkenazi jews

all others are incel subhuman
are israeli chads really aryan looking russians or white passing jews or in general look more gentile and less jewish?

The jew develops concepts like feminism to destroy the Goy, but the jew himself does not follow it.
Destroy? The West is thriving. Almost everybody like our rule. Incels are collateral damage.
its due to the hasidics

but still

I imagine only chad israeli are white passing ashkenazi jews

all others are incel subhuman

are israeli chads really aryan looking russians or white passing jews or in general look more gentile and less jewish?
Israeli chads are usually ashkenazi jews. But they are not aryan. More like the greek, spanish type. Not much aryan, but they do exist.

Last edited:
Meanwhile they continue to promote the overpopulation myth agenda on third world countries through their agents like Bill Gates his killer vaccines.

Genesis 26:4 New International Version (NIV)
4 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring[a] all nations on earth will be blessed,[b]

The Jews are the chosen people of God, whether we like it or not, cause Abraham was faithful to God so He liked that and he made a deal with him. He promised that they will be blessed. It's true that they have gone through some shit but in the end they continue to chill. The rest of us are just shit to God.

Don't forget that Palestinians are also a big contributor to the birthrate.
Destroy? The West is thriving. Almost everybody like our rule.
The west is collapsing as we speak. The natives are dying out and their replacements are low-IQ niggers. I wonder if you kikes are actually naive enough to think this or if you're just trying to bluepill us on the subject.

Destroy all others to improve your own standing.

The goy are literally "animals" to them, and they are right, every human is merely an animal... They have made t socially acceptable for goys to behave like animals (feminism) while they still try to restrict the barbarism among their own kind.

Oy vey

4 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring[a] all nations on earth will be blessed,[b]

The Jews are the chosen people of God, whether we like it or not, cause Abraham was faithful to God so He liked that and he made a deal with him. He promised that they will be blessed. It's true that they have gone through some shit but in the end they continue to chill. The rest of us are just shit to God.

Jews (Juda) are udi people. West of them are the earliest cultural Hebrews - Hver (Iber) people,
mentioned in Genesis.

Hebrews are Georgians (Iberians)... Kingdom of David

Last edited:

The Jews aren't God's chosen people.

I'm a new addition to this website, hi.

Anyway, I'll start posting here.

It's either wipe Israel off the map for good or they take over the Middle East and wipe all the Arabs out for good. We cannot have this conflict ensue as this is having effects elsewhere on the globe. For one, as an American citizen, I have to pay a huge amount of aid money for them to survive, in taxes. Secondly, the refugee crisis was indirectly started by them and it is affecting our allies in Europe.

As Westerners in general, we need to make sure the politics in the Middle East are good for us.

So Israel does not exist then. Good answer.
Yeah, we all live in a matrix.
I'm a new addition to this website, hi.

Anyway, I'll start posting here.

It's either wipe Israel off the map for good or they take over the Middle East and wipe all the Arabs out for good. We cannot have this conflict ensue as this is having effects elsewhere on the globe. For one, as an American citizen, I have to pay a huge amount of aid money for them to survive, in taxes. Secondly, the refugee crisis was indirectly started by them and it is affecting our allies in Europe.

As Westerners in general, we need to make sure the politics in the Middle East are good for us.
What conflict? Israel killed no more than 3% of all the people that were killed in wars in ME. Just in Syria in one year died more than Israel killed in 70 years. And you don't pay too much, it's just 3 billions (2% of Israels budget) and it's all coming back, as Israel must use all this money to buy weaponry in USA.

Last edited:
You can ensure this by not interfering in other countries' businesses. It's that simple. But, your country is being lead by neo-conservatives who are greedy pieces of shit and want global domination.

Yeah, we all live in a matrix.

What conflict? Israel killed no more than 3% of all the people that were killed in wars in ME. Just in Syria in one year died more than Israel killed in 70 years. And you don't pay too much, it's just 3 billions (2% of Israels budget) and it's all coming back, as Israel must use all this money to buy weaponry in USA.

Look, all I know is that Israel increased hostilities within the Middle East since the Ottoman Empire fell.They need to finish, quickly, what they started or else alot of nations will suffer for it.

You can ensure this by not interfering in other countries' businesses. It's that simple. But, your country is being lead by neo-conservatives who are greedy pieces of shit and want global domination.

I understand this, but if it weren't for America, then Chyna would rule the world as #1 superpower. And we wouldn't want that would we, fellow Westerner?

El Shaddai was the northern name by which god was known to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Mount Shaddai is located in the north-east corner of today’s Azerbaijan near the city of Khazar. Israel is illegitimate.

I understand this, but if it weren't for America, then Chyna would rule the world as #1 superpower. And we wouldn't want that would we, fellow Westerner?
Bro I fucking love China. Read my usertitle. On the other hand I despise America.

cant talk about this since ive never been in Israel

#Based Jews breed like rabbits, while going KoshER on the LGBTQ and feminist Jewish cunts!

i hate fucking jews

More kids = more foreskins to snip and sell to hollywood and the elites = more money

After the horrors of WW2 we were able to build a nation that is now in the first 20 developed and innovative in the world.

Cope. You leech off of all other nations, specially white people, Germany. And what horrors? You mean that lie you call Holocaust?

I just wish Hitler come back someday, I miss him so damn much

the irony of it is that they are white too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jews are not white. They are descendants of arabs and bedouins in Palestine. Even european jews have significant arab ancestry

All jews should become zionists. Better to have them confined in superstitious strip of desert land than spread all over the world propagating revolutionary & subversive movements.

Organized Communism-Leftism = Jewry.