Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meanwhile not even your lookstmatch

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★

Looksmatch now in 2019
She mogs in 2020

Tbh he’s normietier lol def not her looksmax tho

This has to be the biggest cuck on earth, he could date much better foids but he picks this creature

Just lose some weight bro

This has to be the biggest cuck on earth, he could date much better foids but he picks this creature

I doubt he could tbh

Tbh he’s normietier lol def not her looksmax tho
He is easily high tier normie (6/10) and can be considered as chadlite by some ppl. Imo 6-6.5/10 still he dates 2/10 foid

still sub8
With good height 6 is pretty enough to get girl without bigger problems, ofc not disgusting creature like that, but 5-6/10 slim girl may be.

Giphy

This gave me eye cancer.

Jfl at chads.

This is why women dont bother to lose weight. It's supply and demand. In 2019-2020 they dont need to bother.

Her face is so big... just stop eating wtf lol

that face is huge.

Tbh

These are the dumbfucks after high T chads fucking shit up for the rest of us.

Clicked.
Watched for 2 seconds.
Closed.

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to make people go blind?
It's like that angry ginger kid got a sex change.

Her face can literally be used to calculate PI meanwhile I can barely get a hello from 3/10s

Imagine how her looksmatch is feeling :cryfeels:

Current state of hypergamy. I will just LDAR as usual.

Cope, they have the same smv in 2019, he might actually have gotten LUCKY here.

I mean, that's gotta be his sister or something right? That guy is like a 7.5-8 (based on face + dress) and she's like a 3 lmao

I mean, that's gotta be his sister or something right? That guy is like a 7.5-8 and she's like a 3 lmao
wrong, he is like 6-6.5/10 and she is fucking 1.5/10
volcel but i wouldnt

I mean, that's gotta be his sister or something right? That guy is like a 7.5-8 (based on face + dress) and she's like a 3 lmao

In what world is she a 3? She's a 1. But let's say a 1,5 since some nazi will insist on there being uglier girls, but for me she's in the lowest tier. She both has an ugly punchable face, and is overweight as fuck.

He looks short in this video:

Still could do a lot better. He reminds me of my own mother who was born with the bases loaded and ended up hitting into a triple play.

Possibly not real. They are trying to get online followers.

Cope, they have the same smv in 2019, he might actually have gotten LUCKY here.
No they dont if she got on tinder she'd have hundreds of matches in a day, hed be lucky to get 20. It's not even close

Smv matched couple in 2019

Maybe she is paying him to take pics with her? I just don't see how anyone could be actually attracted to her.

What the fuck man.I was eating.

Lady is out of my league

My normie friend said they are looksmatched
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I am in legit physcial pain after watching that, "get your looks match brooo"