Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meanwhile not even your lookstmatch

Wats wrong with this guy? Maybe hes just virtue signalling though this foid while getting better pussy on the side? If hes not hes a gigacuck.

He is normie tier and he is dating a 0/10, even a 2/10 would be much better

1. Some of you guys can't rate for shit, you make everything sound like a meme, this is what you would call a 0/10, someone who could lose weight and become a 6, 0/10 is physically disfigured, not fucking fat

2. Here's a strategy some of you guys aren't aware of, some men take the "long con" approach, you get a bitch while she's broken, has low self esteem, but has potential for good looks (fat), you stick with her, gain her confidence, make her attached to you, and then get her to start losing weight FOR YOU

Poof, in a few years time you have a hot GF who trusts you and feel indebted to you, and he's good looking enough to keep her around, a guy like that could always get a woman, easily, but doing what he's doing now, that's how you get a woman who is devoted to you, that's how you get a wife

1. Some of you guys can't rate for shit, you make everything sound like a meme, this is what you would call a 0/10, someone who could lose weight and become a 6, 0/10 is physically disfigured, not fucking fat

2. Here's a strategy some of you guys aren't aware of, some men take the "long con" approach, you get a bitch while she's broken, has low self esteem, but has potential for good looks (fat), you stick with her, gain her confidence, make her attached to you, and then get her to start losing weight FOR YOU

Poof, in a few years time you have a hot GF who trusts you and feel indebted to you, and he's good looking enough to keep her around, a guy like that could always get a woman, easily, but doing what he's doing now, that's how you get a woman who is devoted to you, that's how you get a wife
Legit lold at this post mr. high iq. Did u see how people look after losing that big amount of weight? They are fucked up for life, they must remove tons of skin with surgeries and still they will have visible scars and their skin will be shit. This is 6/10 in your opinion? i dont think so, max 4-4.5. And also do you really think that this guy being 6/10 in himself would be able to keep her with himself if she was even 5/10? i dont think so, i have seen users who have accounts here and they look a bit worse or similar to him...
but ye ye she would be grateful and faithful for this that he helped her to become 5-6/10 and they would live happy life without end...

Literally can't remember the last time I saw a girl that wasn't overweight and/or had tattoos

Legit lold at this post mr. high iq. Did u see how people look after losing that big amount of weight? They are fucked up for life, they must remove tons of skin with surgeries and still they will have visible scars and their skin will be shit.

That's only if you lose weight rapidly, your body doesn't have the time to adapt to the changes

Slow, steady weight loss can help prevent loose skin because it gives the skin more time to regain elasticity and recover, this is common sense, you can even look this up, so you are just arguing against a strawman and presupposing the weight loss methods she would utilize

This is 6/10 in your opinion? i dont think so, max 4-4.5

I don't think you are actually imagining a slim version of her, else you wouldn't be saying that

Jfc....bro................................her looksmatch is being helicoptered out of a house to buried......

That's only if you lose weight rapidly, your body doesn't have the time to adapt to the changes

Slow, steady weight loss can help prevent loose skin because it gives the skin more time to regain elasticity and recover, this is common sense, you can even look this up, so you are just arguing against a strawman and presupposing the weight loss methods she would utilize

I don't think you are actually imagining a slim version of her, else you wouldn't be saying that
no way she could ascend to 6/10, even Alexandra Daddario sometimes is rated as average/slighty above average.
and jfl at wasting time to make her slim and preparing her hole to be fucked by chad who is only waiting

no way she could ascend to 6/10, even Alexandra Daddario sometimes is rated as average/slighty above average.
and jfl at wasting time to make her slim and preparing her hole to be fucked by chad who is only waiting

He's near chadlite and looksmaxxed, it is quite possible for him to pull it off and keep her faithful

He's near chadlite and looksmaxxed, it is quite possible for him to pull it off and keep her faithful
We just talking theoretically, in reality 9 on 10 pigs like that will never lose weight.

"Looksmatch" in 2020

JFL at how over it its :feelskek:

JFL at her wrist!!!!!!! what a fucking pig and that guy might be a closet fag

Holy fuck this guy isnt into woman, he is into ham