Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Med Guys are the most attractive

• Thread starter Nordafricancelsbro
  • Start date
N

Nordafricancelsbro

Greycel
the Aryan type is not the most attractive to women in general.
I am of Arab and Berber descent and have never held the hand of a foid but I live in France and most of the women here prefer the Mediterranean type, the North African and Turkish have some success despite the stereotypes about them .
I think MENA men are some of the most attractive in the world, they mostly have thick eyebrows, dark and fairly long eyelashes, thick black beards, olive skin, they often have quite masculine features. .
I think the ranking of races would be
the guys from the Mediterranean (MENA + Greek + Italians, Spaniards) are in first position

Meds are slayers and mog me

Depends but yea they usually fit the "tall, dark, and handsome" archetype pretty well and get a nice contrast/exotic halo if they have some northern/eastern European features like light eyes.

TFW the decedents of the rape babies of Europe turn into giga slayers.

Cope, its north atlantid, they have blue eyes and brown hair, which is the best combination

the Aryan type is not the most attractive to women in general.
I am of Arab and Berber descent and have never held the hand of a foid but I live in France and most of the women here prefer the Mediterranean type, the North African and Turkish have some success despite the stereotypes about them .
I think MENA men are some of the most attractive in the world, they mostly have thick eyebrows, dark and fairly long eyelashes, thick black beards, olive skin, they often have quite masculine features. .
I think the ranking of races would be
the guys from the Mediterranean (MENA + Greek + Italians, Spaniards) are in first position

welcome to the forum

Really ?
Then why do Portuguese women go after the Scandinavian types ?
What´s attractive Is what they can´t acquire, like a bunch of hipsters.
So by that logic, i have higher smv by default in France just for being exotic ?

Depends but yea they usually fit the "tall, dark, and handsome" archetype pretty well and get a nice contrast/exotic halo if they have some northern/eastern European features like light eyes.

TFW the decedents of the rape babies of Europe turn into giga slayers.
not a slavs tho :cryfeels:

and i agree, mostly
most ethnics here don't understand that South Euros have most SMV on this planet and not North Euros by the way

white + darker features does wonders for them

@Legionarivs
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Not just any kind of med type though. But north Atlantid phenotype. Full head of black- brown hair, light blue eyes, perfect jawline and cheekbones, and a well proportioned straight like nose. Mostly find this kind of pheno in north Italy, northern Spain, Austria, Bavaria, France, and I think England? Yeah, but just fucking lol if you think your southern med lookin ass with black hair (that could possibly be curly which Is even further deathfuel tbh), dark brown eyes, beak hook like nose and this kind of weird light brown tannish like skin that looks only one step above an arabs, is considered the most attractive anywhere besides the Mediterranean.

Not just any kind of med type though. But north Atlantid phenotype. Full head of black- brown hair, light blue eyes, perfect jawline and cheekbones, and a well proportioned straight like nose. Mostly find this kind of pheno in north Italy, northern Spain, Austria, Bavaria, France, and I think England? Yeah, but just fucking lol if you think your southern med lookin ass with black hair (that could possibly be curly which Is even further deathfuel tbh), dark brown eyes, beak hook like nose and this kind of weird light brown tannish like skin that looks only one step above an arabs, is considered the most attractive anywhere besides the Mediterranean.
people from northern spain are subhumans due to inbreeding

Source

@Irredeemable @tehgymcel420 Why are Maghrebis such massive copers, even worse than Curries
Because low average IQ. Sand people are too proud, they create delusions to cope with reality and the fact that they get mogged left and right by just about everyone. It's over for swarthy deathnics.

not a slavs tho :cryfeels:

and i agree, mostly
most ethnics here don't understand that South Euros have most SMV on this planet and not North Euros by the way

white + darker features does wonders for them

@Legionarivs
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Well it depends, when people say that Meds are considered more attractive than Northern Euros the Avengers movies come to my mind.
I mean, the actor more loved by foids is undoubtedly the Nordic Chad Chris Hemsworth and not the Medish Robert Downey Jr., if foids prefer Meds above Northern Euros they would prefer Robert Downey over Chris Hemsworth, but it's not so. I noticed that here where I live foids generally prefer even the other Nordic Chad Chris Evans more than Robert Downey Jr.

Last edited:
Yes I’m living proof

Having been a wage slave all over the world, I'd agree.

Nordics have higher potential but these days are probably lower T and uglier on average

Too bad their countries have 40% unemployment rate

highest rates of female sex tourism is med countries. why did god curse me with these lithuanian genes

Seems...copeful...

Seems...copeful...
Any European male is more attractive than the average shitskin. Doesn’t matter if he’s a Nord, Med, or Anglo; he will mog your average curry into oblivion. TFW your dad’s a med but he had to race mix with a spic, thus destroying your genetics :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

Any European male is more attractive than the average shitskin. Doesn’t matter if he’s a Nord, Med, or Anglo; he will mog your average curry into oblivion. TFW your dad’s a med but he had to race mix with a spic, thus destroying your genetics :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:
Sounds rough, bro. Are spic genes really that cursed?

Sounds rough, bro. Are spic genes really that cursed?
My mom’s like 50-60% European and 50-40% Native Indian. Im around like 80% European, but yet I still got those shitty black Indian circles under my eyes and a big indian nigger nose :feelsrope: :feelsrope:. White genes are really recessive. Rockwell was right, race mixing just can’t work.

My mom’s like 50-60% European and 50-40% Native Indian. Im around like 80% European, but yet I still got those shitty black Indian circles under my eyes and a big indian nigger nose :feelsrope: :feelsrope:. White genes are really recessive. Rockwell was right, race mixing just can’t work.
I'm sorry bro. If it makes you feel any better, I am 100% European but still hideous because super autism and broken jaw when I was younger

I'm sorry bro. If it makes you feel any better, I am 100% European but still hideous because super autism and broken jaw when I was younger
Thats tough. Tbh I look mostly white for the most part anyways because my skin is white and I have a white skull shape ( but the one drop rule obviously still makes me a shit skin). But, at least im still majority European and not a curry or a mulatto tho.

Thats tough. Tbh I look mostly white for the most part anyways because my skin is white and I have a white skull shape ( but the one drop rule obviously still makes me a shit skin). But, at least im still majority European and not a curry or a mulatto tho.
It does kinda bum me out on here when there are threads saying white guys are more attractive. I feel like I failed at something else by being a fugly white dude.

I think its just that white people are more likely to be more attractive. Obviously you cant generalize and say that all whites are the ideal model looking type, but their point is that the average white obviously mogs the average subhuman curry or riceman.
It does kinda bum me out on here when there are threads saying white guys are more attractive. I feel like I failed at something else by being a fugly white dude.

lol cope.you need to go to souther europe to see how most people are just oranged tanned ugly midgets.

"BUT CHADS SLAYS"
yeah no shit sherlock.