Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Media] [JFL] [RageFuel] [LDAR] Man Waiting for Bus Shot Dead by Vigilante Claiming He Was Thief

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
@Mainländer @fukmylyf @manlet cUnt
https://www.bestgore.com/murder/man-wait-bus-shot-dead-vigilante-claim-thief-brazil/
On a bus platform in front of Hospital João Lúcio in East Zone of Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil, a man waiting for a bus was shot dead by a gunman on a motorcycle, who then fled the scene. The shooter reportedly shouted “you will not steal again” as he fired at the man, suggesting he was a vigilante on a mission to stop a thief.

The victim’s sister however told police that her and her brother were at the bus stop after accompanying their mother who had suffered a stroke to the hospital.

South America should be firebombed tbh.

hopefully that was braziliansmegma

It's Brazil. This sort of thing is more common in favelas than people think. Those places can almost compete with El Salvador for murders per capita.

It's Brazil. This sort of thing is more common in favelas than people think. Those places can almost compete with El Salvador for murders per capita.

thats what happens when you give guns to low IQ people

I was joking about firebombing Brazil but I wouldn't be all that upset if it was tbh.

@Mainländer @fukmylyf @manlet cUnt
https://www.bestgore.com/murder/man-wait-bus-shot-dead-vigilante-claim-thief-brazil/
On a bus platform in front of Hospital João Lúcio in East Zone of Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil, a man waiting for a bus was shot dead by a gunman on a motorcycle, who then fled the scene. The shooter reportedly shouted “you will not steal again” as he fired at the man, suggesting he was a vigilante on a mission to stop a thief.

The victim’s sister however told police that her and her brother were at the bus stop after accompanying their mother who had suffered a stroke to the hospital.

Dude I am dying (in my head he's saying it in the batman voice)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Guys it was PUNISHER,punishing punishment

is it possible he was a thief that stole and also accompanied their mother to the hospital?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back