Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Meeks received 200-300 letters... every night

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
“Meeks also opened up about his viral fame and receiving “two, three hundred letters ... every night. They’re sending me thousands and thousands of dollars.”

His personality must have been top-tier to receive so many letters from the gender that loves kind good men

just be meeks bro!

reminder: 1 meeks vs 400 weeks
3rtqVWk

The Meekspill gave me cancer

Old news, man.
Looks matter, water is wet.

Amazing criminal personality.

when he almost beat that kid close to death (who probably suffers from autism and ptsd because of brain damage) he showed his amazing personality and confidence

when he almost beat that kid close to death (who probably suffers from autism and ptsd because of brain damage) he showed his amazing personality and confidence
does anyone know what that kid is up to these days?

“Meeks also opened up about his viral fame and receiving “two, three hundred letters ... every night. They’re sending me thousands and thousands of dollars.”

His personality must have been top-tier to receive so many letters from the gender that loves kind good men
You KNOW he has to at least be redpilled. Meeks is thugmaxxed so he knows how hypergamous foids are. And yet, 300+ letters even if he’s a “muhsoggyness”

Meeks was like 2 years older tbh , He was 18 and the boy was 16
does anyone know what that kid is up to these days?
no idea. But his life is definitely nowhere near as good as Meeks

Meeks is proof that there's no good in this world.

I want him to do politics and become prime minister or something. Just to show the World how stupid democracy is.

We already have Justin Trudeau, but we can do even better.

I want him to do politics and become prime minister or something. Just to show the World how stupid democracy is.

We already have Justin Trudeau, but we can do even better.

If he run for US president he might not win because males would not vote for him but I can assure you he would get a big majority from women. It just all feels like a big surreal nightmare

Blessed are the meek(s):for they shall inherit the earth.

Matthew 5:5

Yes I posted about this on a forum in my country.

Guess what they say?

"Just trash women, only trash women are attracted to that".

300 LETTERS EVERY NIGHT ASWELL AS MONEY FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

"Just trash women .."

L M F A O