Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [MEEKSpill] Get Personalised video message from Jeremy Meeks!

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • Would you cope by paying for a personalised message(birthday message or whatever) from the living proof of the Blackpill Jeremy Meeks?
  • Its over for COPEcels

Jmeeks is the faggiest looking Chad I have ever seen, my prediction is 5 years from now he will come out as gay and was only using foids for money.

Jmeeks is the faggiest looking Chad I have ever seen, my prediction is 5 years from now he will come out as gay and was only using foids for money.
lmao

we should pay him to record an advertisement for chads.co :chad:

"I’m a father, Brother, a family man. I want to see everyone succeed in life. Life is what you make it."
Chad.

The meekspill destroyed me
we should pay him to record an advertisement for chads.co :chad:
Beyond based idea. Imagine him telling all sub 8 men that looks are everything and they should stop simping and just join incels.co to understand the gravity of their situation
"I’m a father, Brother, a family man. I want to see everyone succeed in life. Life is what you make it."
Chad.
Easy for someone who won the genetic lottery to say
@your personality take the meekspill

Last edited:
This is ya boy Jeremy Meeks...giving a shoutout to "Blackpill552" I just wanted to say that life is what you make of it and to *squints at text* go E...R?

This is ya boy Jeremy Meeks...giving a shoutout to "Blackpill552" I just wanted to say that life is what you make of it and to *squints at text* go E...R?
Beyond based and ERpilled

:lul:

giga terra cope
>when the copium is too strong.png

Maybe he will run out of money and clout and have to do gay for pay

I would like to trick him into saying something blackpilled, but I don't want to give him money. Decisions decisions...

Someone from us should buy it jfl