[Blackpill] [Meekspill] Woman compliments Meeks on his wonderful personality: "I've met Jeremy. He's such a really lovely boy."

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious volcel
-
So this is what women mean when they say you should have better personality? JFL.

Women praising the personality of a convicted felon who beat up a 16 year old, was in and out of prison, career criminal, probably never worked a normal job a day in his life, left his wife that he had two children with for a richer wife... Yeah I can imagine he's a really lovely boy once you get to know him.

Also in this video some other woman admits that she likes bad boys because she thinks they're better in bed.

These are the same type of women who would say to incels that they should have better personality if they want to have a girlfriend.

Women associate personality with LOOKS. It's really that simple.

Take this brutal daily meekspill to keep the bluepill away.

Gengar

Gengar

Admiral
-
Soycucks on suicide watch. No wait, they are too dumb to get this.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
STRAIGHT TALK!!! Which is obvious lies.

F A C E
A
C
E

I haaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAte females.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious volcel
-
Soycucks on suicide watch. No wait, they are too dumb to get this.
They never bring up the meekspill. It's very obvious that the meekspill makes them very uncomfortable.

I can't even blame them. The meekspill can really shatter your mind and body and makes you question the entire purpose of humanity. Only the strongest and the most blackpilled people can deal with the meekspill.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Always defended no matter what.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
Meeks is legend

<———————

C

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Jeremy Meeks the man who took over the world using just his facial bones, ugly manlets like Napoleon or Hitler needed millions of people to do this and still failed and were hated for centuries to come.
@Modafincel :feelsrope:

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
-
Jeremy Meeks the man who took over the world using just his facial bones, ugly manlets like Napoleon or Hitler needed millions of people to do this and still failed and were hated for centuries to come.
@Modafincel :feelsrope:
Don't forget truecel Caesar.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Wizard
-
If a chad threw acid on a woman's face, the woman would still say he has a great personality

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Jeremy Meeks is a blackpill with a pulse and legs.

Textbook example.

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
for foids, lovely personality = i liked him

there incable of separating emotions and reality

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Kudos to these dick riding roasties for saying the truth. I always enjoy fresh and unadulterated blackpills from whore's mouth.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Admiral
-
just be confident on who you are br0