Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Meeting the Enemy" - TEDx talk in which feminist renounces modern feminism after doing a documentary on the Men's Rights Association

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-

Main talking points:
Roughly in chronological order.

1. How she re-evaluated the positions espoused by the MRA only after spending the time to transcribe over a hundred hours of recorded footage. In other words, how despite the fact that she was doing an documentary on the MRA, she saw this as an opportunity to vilify them and use it as a way to strengthen feminism, and thus wasn't interested in even listening to the people she was interviewing.

2. How she (and by extension, other feminists) twist what the MRA says in order to make the messages appear misogynistic. In other words, how feminists interpret discourse surrounding men's issues as being attacks on feminism.

3. How she began to understand the scope of issues that men uniquely face, or face with an equal frequency to women, and how limited the resources are for men in trying to handle these issues.

4. How she was targeted for making an impartial documentary. In other words, by not attacking the MRA in her documentary, she received a tremendous amount of backlash - and how this is a reflection of how the media has stigamatized any conversation about men's rights that doesn't paint them as the "enemy" or as misogynists. This in turn exacerbates the problem in point #3.

5. How she renounced feminism as a result of these factors. Note: still supports women's rights issues, but clearly sees that as separate from modern feminism.

-- -- --​

Although the blackpill is somewhat separate from the MRA, they are far from being mutually exclusive. I thought that this was a refreshing piece for many reasons, primary among them the exposure of how exactly feminist ideology has tainted discourse, media, and society as a whole - from a former feminist, no less. I imagine that when women turned against her for not vilifying men, she felt a shred of what any man who stands up against toxic feminism feels.

I feel that if any of you ever have the misfortune of being engaged in conversation with a toxic feminist concerning men's issues, this video may be a valuable tool, as it is a woman and former feminist who is discussing the issues, and thus the other party may be more inclined to listen, just as this speaker suggests.

Female finds out how hard it is to be a man, she proceeds to shut the fuck up. Water is wet.

She's just looking for attention. She doesn't give a damn about the issues men face. Not a single fucking second.

She's just looking for attention. She doesn't give a damn about the issues men face. Not a single fucking second.
This thought crossed my mind as well, but I don't mind giving content of this nature attention as it is at least somewhat in line with the blackpill and brings attention to some of the actual issues at hand. Whether this furthers her career or makes her feel special or whatnot is only tangentially relevant.

Not one frame, thanks for the tl;dw.

But a foid talking about men issues is still like a blind talking about colors.

Last edited:
She must be looking for atention, women are spies always infiltrating men spaces,but maybe she have good intentions ? who knows.

Old news - this film came out like 3 years ago

Good piece tbh. Anything that strengthens our cause is always helpful.

She should open a Patreon, I'd love to give this fine lady some dollarinos!!

Seriously though, this is interesting and all but isn't it just sad that women like her who approach things more rationally are so rare? In fact so rare that it gets posted on an incel forum jfl. Meanwhile the bulk of women support radical discrimination based on gender and see no problem with it and scream misogyny when people disagree.

She has a warm gentle voice. I wonder how it sounds while she's choking on Chad's cock.

TL;DR: "I'm not like the other girls"

So she's giving us sympathy yet we shoot her down as an attention seeking whore?

How does that work?

Gonna watch her Red Pill movie now.

Rotten Tomatoes SJW critics gave it 29%, but audience gave it 92%. Sounds good.

Yes, I've seen this before. The movie was good too

Whenever a foid pretends to feel an ounce of sympathy for men, it's completely self serving. Foids are great at playing male weakness. It's like an inborn adaptation.
So she's giving us sympathy yet we shoot her down as an attention seeking whore?

How does that work?
Don't be coy. Foids know men are suffering. This is no secret. It doesn't matter fuck all what she says. This is fucking a systemic issue. One dumb ass foid isn't a movement or relevant to change.

Last edited:
Women who ''are'' pro male rights, or anti-feminist, or support mgtow or whatever male socio-political movement there is that they supposedly ''sympathize'' with are nothing more than inflitrators, they cannot understand the pain of being a sub 8 male in this gynocentric society.

rare sight for a human to realize and admit their bias

i saw this ages ago

Old. She still deserves rape.

She'll become a feminist again when she hits the wall.

Those inkwells must have brainwashed her! :soy:

shes cute.

almost certainly disingenuous and hoping to exploit a gap in the market (disenfranchised men)... but cute.

I actually met this chick at a screening of a previous film of hers called 'Daddy I Do' about "purity pledges" that used to be common among U.S. Christians. Interestingly that movie is hard to find but it's message was very much against "men being possessive of women" and typically feminist. Makes me think she's committed to this new "men's rights ally" schtick.
shes cute.

almost certainly disingenuous and hoping to exploit a gap in the market (disenfranchised men)... but cute.

This

If she cared about mens issues shed be fucking an incel right now

How does that work?
How is she any different than tradthots who virtual signal toward men's issues? By your logic Lauren Southern isn't an attention seeking whore.

This was mostly in support of MRA, you won't see a TED talk defending incels.

I am really happy something like this exists. I think the more exposure we get that is good or neutral, the more willing people will be to listen to the actual arguments instead of their gut reactions on these ideas. I don’t get why everyone replying is coming down on the speaker so much. For her to do that is really fucking brave. How many people actually change their mind on something they already strongly believe? Like how many people on here believe in climate change but still go on living a first world lifestyle? It’s hard to go against the grain and reach across the aisle, but it’s the only way to get others to understand where we are coming from.

Women who ''are'' pro male rights, or anti-feminist, or support mgtow or whatever male socio-political movement there is that they supposedly ''sympathize'' with are nothing more than inflitrators, they cannot understand the pain of being a sub 8 male in this gynocentric society.

Reminds me of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent

Vincent's book Self-Made Man retells an eighteen-month experiment in which she disguised herself as a man
"she has more fully realized the benefits of being female and the disadvantages of being male, stating, "I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege."

Vincent's book Voluntary Madness[3] is about her experiences as an inpatient in a mental hospital. Suffering from depression after her eighteen months living disguised as a man, she felt she was a danger to herself. On the advice of her psychologist she committed herself to a mental institution.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

Her motivation was just to push her own career and agenda, i don't think she ever gave a shit about men suffering in the first place, and probably won't ever attempt to be a man again.

Last edited:
She actually means what she says though. She has made a movie about it, several interviews, etc

muh most women dont give ashit about feminism, women dont give a shit bout women, they are boring cold sensitive children.
most of the people in my college class are women

She’s married to her boyfriend lmao, keep white knighting her for that movie

She is not giving any small amount of fuck. If she did she would have fucked a couple of incels after making that documentary.