Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Meetups are full of cucked, thirsty men

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
I was pretty bored and decided to go to one of those meetups where you can practice different languages. Big mistake, I would try to talk to literally everyone there and conversations would be pretty brief; I talked to mostly guys and they didnt seem very interested then I realized something, right from the get go most of the people there were guys and most of them were interested in talking to girls (this was not a dating meetup) 15 minutes into the meetup I shit you not small circles were formed with a girl in each circle followed by like 5 -10 guys competing for that one girls attention. Following this realization I left immediately but I couldn't help but notice this was definitely like tinder but in real life. By the looks of it the girls were enjoying the free attention but didnt seem very interested in the men there as most of them were normie or low tier normies. This pattern just repeated itself in mostly every meetup I went to barring coding meetups. Guys are literally just going to any meetup in hopes of finding a girl lmao. 20/80 rule. If you're not Chad dont even try just ldar.

I was pretty bored and decided to go to one of those meetups where you can practice different languages. Big mistake, I would try to talk to literally everyone there and conversations would be pretty brief; I talked to mostly guys and they didnt seem very interested then I realized something, right from the get go most of the people there were guys and most of them were interested in talking to girls (this was not a dating meetup) 15 minutes into the meetup I shit you not small circles were formed with a girl in each circle followed by like 5 -10 guys competing for that one girls attention. Following this realization I left immediately but I couldn't help but notice this was definitely like tinder but in real life. By the looks of it the girls were enjoying the free attention but didnt seem very interested in the men there as most of them were normie or low tier normies. This pattern just repeated itself in mostly every meetup I went to barring coding meetups. Guys are literally just going to any meetup in hopes of finding a girl lmao. 20/80 rule. If you're not Chad dont even try just ldar.
I went to some work related convention and it was basically the same thing.

Never went to one again. Comic-cons, work conventions, meetup groups, they're all basically a place where men go to worship the few women who show up.

inkel meetup

Better to avoid such places in future, OP.

What a cucked world, foids earn orbiters for simply existing.

Sometimes I wonder how are ratios even 50/50 for girls and guys.

I think all the 6/10 girls and above only go for chad or move to LA and become sugar babies to rich guys

which fucks up the ratio because in every social setting there is always more guys like clubs, meetups, sports, and etc.

only yoga has more girls

maybe they will think that you are gay for only talk with dudes jfl.

I didn't actually go to meetups but I was looking at some of the pictures and events in a few meetups. For the events I looked at who is going and it was like 50% girls/50% guys and I thought hey this looks pretty good. It might be a way to actually talk to women, and ideally something I am interested in too.

But then every time they showed the pictures of the events it would be a bunch of guys and maybe 1 girl, or sometime no girls. Where a girl came in the pictures were a bunch of guys following and worshipping the girl like cucks.

Like you said the guys were all normies, and honestly even in the pictures the guys looked depressed lol.
Sometimes I wonder how are ratios even 50/50 for girls and guys.

I think all the 6/10 girls and above only go for chad or move to LA and become sugar babies to rich guys

which fucks up the ratio because in every social setting there is always more guys like clubs, meetups, sports, and etc.

only yoga has more girls

When I worked in a large office that had a lot of women workers, I listened in on a lot of conversations sitting in my cubicle. What I realized is most young women do very little. I deducted this had to be the case anyways before these conversations as everywhere I would go for years there would be at minimum 2-3 guys for every girl. And very often no girls whatsoever.

They go to work, they go and get groceries, they make dinner, they watch tv/go on their phone, then they go to bed. On the weekends they watch tv, sleep and go on their phone, and make food to eat, oh and a lot drink every night too.

You know how guys have hobbies/sports things they are interested in. So many of these young women don't have that, their main thing is watching tv.

Edit to add: Do you guys think Meetup might have a huge number of fake female profiles/bots, that they put as 'attending' events. But then obviously the bot can't go to the event.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is what I've seen as well and why I'm reluctant to go to these meetups.

Just everywhere you can go it's saturated with males.

The best ratios I've seen are going to music shows where the featured artist is a woman.

The percentage of women continues to grow, but women are becoming more rare in pretty much every facet of male life because they use social media to seek out Chads instead of going to meetups/hobbies/parties/bars/clubs/etc

If you're looking for women, you've already lost

Desperate cucks fuck everything up. Also, in a meetup of super thirsty cucks, a socially awkward incel whos trying really hard to connect with a foid will never get noticed.

how did that work for you?

It's better than being an bars with all dudes. Like, you actually stand a chance. I've been able to get a lot closer to success that way by just mass approaching. Sometimes it feels like I can ascend.

It's better than being an bars with all dudes. Like, you actually stand a chance. I've been able to get a lot closer to success that way by just mass approaching. Sometimes it feels like I can ascend.

I wish I was less low inhib and poorcel, I would try stuff like this