Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mega RedPill during body hair removal

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I had some unasthetic hair on my neck and shoulders so I decided to laser remove them. I know it's cope and it certaintly didn't help me at all
but I just couldn't look at them. The exeperience was painful. The laser burned through my skin and it just wouldn't end. After the prodedure was done
the female who lasered me rubbed me with some aloe vera cream. It feels so good to have someone touch you. We are missing out a lot more than you
think. It's just sad that we have to go through our entire lives without experience the genouine intimacy some men get to experience as early as high school.

If merely getting rubbed feels so good, imagine how nice kissing and actual sex is. Of course, Normies will say shit like it's nothing but if you have done it hundreds
of times it becomes a routine. We are deprived of the most FUNDMENTAL thing in life, or should I say life itself because SEX=LIFE since it's the process of child
conceiving. Saying sex isn't important or fapping is just cope. As I said, intimacy is the best thing in life. No amount of money or drugs can make up for it. You
CANNOT be a sane, fulfilled man without women. You body and soul NEEDS sex.

try some thai massages if you want to cope even more. a girl will massage your entire body from head to toe in a candle lit room with sents and relaxing music

In b4 fakecel but a femoid texted me out of her own volition and I am still happy from that.

incel said:
try some thai massages if you want to cope even more. a girl will massage your entire body from head to toe in a candle lit room with sents and relaxing music

I'm broke atm

IlieknothingREAL said:
In b4 fakecel but a femoid texted me out of her own volition and I am still happy from that.

GTFO NORMIEFAG.

incelaman said:
incel said:

I'm broke atm

but enough money to lazer remove "unasthetic hair on my neck and shoulders" but not for a ~$20 dollar massage

incel said:
incelaman said:
incel said:

I'm broke atm

but enough money to lazer remove "unasthetic hair on my neck and shoulders" but not for a ~$20 dollar massage

That was my last money

Why didn't you just shave it?

existentialhack said:

Cause if you shave it it will just grow back thicker.

incelaman said:
existentialhack said:

Cause if you shave it it will just grow back thicker.

That's why you keep shaving it.

Laser is faster