Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [MEGAThread] Rant on these worthless disgusting mutts (FUCK YOU DOG LOVING FUCKS) also ranting on dog owners and dog lovers

Do you like dogs?

• Total voters
How about hedgehog?

I swear every fucking time I go outside these retarded creatures CONSTANTLY fucking bark at me its so annoying

dogs > incels tbh

Yeah based thread. I absolutely hate dogs. Sometimes I get along kinda, but most of the time I'd rather see them dead. Nowadays foids get drilled by those hairy smelly creatures. Yuk.

Why hate dogs, when you can hate the disgusting white whores that fuck them?

I've despised dogs my whole fucking life from top to bottom. They SMELL fear which is why younger "audiences" tend to get attacked, they are clesrly still wild animals.

Small dogs are useless you need to be retarded asf to buy a small dog.
Big dogs are good to protect the house or to be an alarm when a stranger is coming but i don't like it either but I'm conscious about big dog is a good thing for your house.

Never owned dogs and never plan too. I've owned cats fro long, and those things people say about having a pet will make touch starvation to lower and things like that is absolutelly bullshit. Lack of sex and intimacy with a foid is not substitutable with an animal as it is in our biology.

That said were I live you can see having a dog like a normie signal:
The chad with the good salary, his new model car, the stacie girlfriend in the other seat intercharging her vagina for money, and of course the fucking dog. There you have it. The perfect definition of a normalfag couple were I live. Either you are on that frame/type of living or you are an outcast.
They probably even whatch TV and the news... :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Does not matter what i try, I will never be a fucking normie.

Never owned dogs and never plan too. I've owned cats fro long, and those things people say about having a pet will make touch starvation to lower and things like that is absolutelly bullshit. Lack of sex and intimacy with a foid is not substitutable with an animal as it is in our biology.

That said were I live you can see having a dog like a normie signal:
The chad with the good salary, his new model car, the stacie girlfriend in the other seat intercharging her vagina for money, and of course the fucking dog. There you have it. The perfect definition of a normalfag couple were I live. Either you are on that frame/type of living or you are an outcast.
They probably even whatch TV and the news... :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Does not matter what i try, I will never be a fucking normie.
Indeed people who think they can live happily after with dogs and other animlas but mostly dogs are just coping way too hard

I also rather be an incel anyways than a normiefag as I myself was forced to be a social outcast.

Indeed people who think they can live happily after with dogs and other animlas but mostly dogs are just coping way too hard

I also rather be an incel anyways than a normiefag as I myself was forced to be a social outcast.
Im been a hikki for 17 years and perspectives is that Im going to die a hikki in some years ahead. Dont know how many. But Normieceldome is simply out of my reach forever. If I was low inhibit I would try to pretend at some point to get some toilet and use it or whatever but it does not seem Im going to be able to leave my anxiety for real behind. :cryfeels:

Im been a hikki for 17 years and perspectives is that Im going to die a hikki in some years ahead. Dont know how many. But Normieceldome is simply out of my reach forever. If I was low inhibit I would try to pretend at some point to get some toilet and use it or whatever but it does not seem Im going to be able to leave my anxiety for real behind. :cryfeels:
tbh i would just rsther leave by myself than having to provide for some foid and having to work even more wageslaving

Small dogs are useless you need to be retarded asf to buy a small dog.
Big dogs are good to protect the house or to be an alarm when a stranger is coming but i don't like it either but I'm conscious about big dog is a good thing for your house.

Small cute dog for companionship, gun/knife/machete/baseball bat for burglars.

Big dogs are good for nothing, they aren't cute nor as helpful as actual weapons.

Dogs are ugly and disgusting. I always liked cats more.

Friendly reminder: When a dog is missing mother since birth it gets mentally unstable. Normoids pay for expensive dog psychology therapies for them (JFL). It tends so self harm then. Soyciety: "Oh nyoooo, poor pupperino doing self harmino! I MUST SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLALRS EACH YEAR FOR THE BEST PLEASURES IT CAN GET, HUG AND LOVE IT ALL TIME AND NEVER LET ANYONE MISTREAT THEM". Now what does soyciety say about depressed men? "Wtf? Are you depressed and mentally unstable (no matter the cause)? WTF stay the fuck away from me. What? YOU SELF HARM? Yeah people like you should be killed TBH you are too dangerous to the environment".

:soy:

You will upset the whites who worship dogs more than anything else on the planet

You will upset the whites who worship dogs more than anything else on the planet
That was some part of my intention and I'm sick of people worshipping these fucking ass licking mutts and now these dog loving degeneracy is all over the world so it is hard to say only whites are the ones triggered but still it it true that whites are the biggest dog nuts of scums.
Friendly reminder: When a dog is missing mother since birth it gets mentally unstable. Normoids pay for expensive dog psychology therapies for them (JFL). It tends so self harm then. Soyciety: "Oh nyoooo, poor pupperino doing self harmino! I MUST SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLALRS EACH YEAR FOR THE BEST PLEASURES IT CAN GET, HUG AND LOVE IT ALL TIME AND NEVER LET ANYONE MISTREAT THEM". Now what does soyciety say about depressed men? "Wtf? Are you depressed and mentally unstable (no matter the cause)? WTF stay the fuck away from me. What? YOU SELF HARM? Yeah people like you should be killed TBH you are too dangerous to the environment".

:soy:
these worthless mutts are treated like the royalty and people gotta wake up to the programming of having to like and love dogs forcefully
they are treated better than more than 90% of males esp in cucked western world.

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER
Just because I am ranting only on dogs that does not mean other household animals are based or anything
all animals should fuck off to their wild or be eaten by us, humans got to stop bowing down to these animals
I am strictly ranting on dogs as they are the worst animal by far.

Dogs

1.dogs are disgusting.

2.dogs smell like shit.

3.dogs lick other dogs asholes on a daily basis.

4.dogs carry deadly diseases with them.

5.dogs have parasites in almost all of them.

6.dogs attack toddlers and very young kids more than any other living beings.

7.when dogs kill something like a kid for example they don't just kill them they fucking mutilate the fuck out of them.

8.dogs are attention seeking annoying cunts.

9.you almost don't see dogs being calm for even a short period of time.

10.dogs make mess everywhere plus they don't just make a mess they destroy.

11.dogs attack people for almost no reason as they're naturally very aggressive and very unpredictable.

12.dogs are very impulsive one minute they're calm then the next minute they are attacking someone or making mess everywhere.

13.dogs spread lots of diseases.

14.dogs like to eat shit for real I'm not joking with you.

15.dogs are treated way better than average males in soyciety.

16.also dogs have their own facilities like dog park, dog hotels, dog day care centers, even fucking dog paradise ffs.

17.this one probably enrages me the most tbh, they fuck foids while average and below males get nothing.

18.dogs smv mogs us

and many many more reasons....

Dog Owners, Dog Lovers

1.Dog Owners are fucking selfish and ignorant pricks that does not give a fuck about people who have had bad incidents with these worthless mutts.

2.Dog Owners are disgusting as fuck they basically do almost everything with these mutts as they even sleep together with them in bed.

3.Dog owners are the reason why dogs are on a pedastal just like simps worshipping foids.

4.Dog owners sometimes let their dogs run around without the collars and strings so sometimes there are incidents where people get hurt and killed for no rightful reasons.

5.Dog owners think it is safe to leave their kid alone with these violent creatures, when the stats shows that dogs attack kids higher amounts than any other living things.

6.Dog owners or Dog lovers talk shit on other cultures for eating dogs while they themselves eat other animals like it's nothing

7.Dog owners and Dog lovers force others to like dogs, like they're literally worshipping these mutts as their GOD (oh also if you spell god opposite it becomes dog).

8.If you talk about not liking dogs they will ridicule you calling you all sorts of name.

and many many other reasons.....

My Experiences with dogs and short story

Surprise Surprise I used to kinda liked dogs until about few months ago, but all of a sudden i had an epiphany to think why I liked dogs, and it all came down to the brainwashing of the soyciety always branding dogs as fluffy, lovely, cuddly and loyal beings.

I was never close to dogs though all my life as I still knew that dogs were not so clean even when I was very young.

Also, I never let them licked me and if they did I will usually block it by using my hands and I always remember to wash my hands proper afterwards.
I also never lived with any pets in my life which is absoulutely lifefuel.

Anyways, I have touched them a few times in the past and when I did that I would always end up having serious case of allergic reactions and sometimes even suffocating from sudden chest pain and difficulty in breathing my eyes would turn red runny noses swollen faces and serious case of eczema.

I even had one of my friend when I was in primary,he had to go to the emergency room because he got bitten by these worthless mutts luckily it was not his end but it very much seemed like it at the time as It seemed very critical and I almost witnessed my friend being taken away by a dog.

Now witnessing these mutts fucking foids even doubles that anger of my friend in the past that almost died.

I stopped visiting my bigger family since 2014 as they have mutts in their houses, and I do not regret one bit as I am suffering much less now from my allergies.

What do you guys think?
@Solo Disident @pp183 @PPEcel @imsorry @Snowstormhigh @Burai @BududubNow @Ignas @Diocel
@Idlevillagercel @epillepsy @Ricecel X @mNFwTJ3wz9 @Transcended Trucel @Liszt and many more...

Based quote from @imsorry

View: https://youtu.be/KpsmW-s4Z1A

View attachment 390855

Credits to

No wonder they're loved by norms, a reflection of themselves. Norms are dogs & incels are cats.

DISCLAIMER
Just because I am ranting only on dogs that does not mean other household animals are based or anything
all animals should fuck off to their wild or be eaten by us, humans got to stop bowing down to these animals
I am strictly ranting on dogs as they are the worst animal by far.

Dogs

1.dogs are disgusting.

2.dogs smell like shit.

3.dogs lick other dogs asholes on a daily basis.

4.dogs carry deadly diseases with them.

5.dogs have parasites in almost all of them.

6.dogs attack toddlers and very young kids more than any other living beings.

7.when dogs kill something like a kid for example they don't just kill them they fucking mutilate the fuck out of them.

8.dogs are attention seeking annoying cunts.

9.you almost don't see dogs being calm for even a short period of time.

10.dogs make mess everywhere plus they don't just make a mess they destroy.

11.dogs attack people for almost no reason as they're naturally very aggressive and very unpredictable.

12.dogs are very impulsive one minute they're calm then the next minute they are attacking someone or making mess everywhere.

13.dogs spread lots of diseases.

14.dogs like to eat shit for real I'm not joking with you.

15.dogs are treated way better than average males in soyciety.

16.also dogs have their own facilities like dog park, dog hotels, dog day care centers, even fucking dog paradise ffs.

17.this one probably enrages me the most tbh, they fuck foids while average and below males get nothing.

18.dogs smv mogs us

and many many more reasons....

Dog Owners, Dog Lovers

1.Dog Owners are fucking selfish and ignorant pricks that does not give a fuck about people who have had bad incidents with these worthless mutts.

2.Dog Owners are disgusting as fuck they basically do almost everything with these mutts as they even sleep together with them in bed.

3.Dog owners are the reason why dogs are on a pedastal just like simps worshipping foids.

4.Dog owners sometimes let their dogs run around without the collars and strings so sometimes there are incidents where people get hurt and killed for no rightful reasons.

5.Dog owners think it is safe to leave their kid alone with these violent creatures, when the stats shows that dogs attack kids higher amounts than any other living things.

6.Dog owners or Dog lovers talk shit on other cultures for eating dogs while they themselves eat other animals like it's nothing

7.Dog owners and Dog lovers force others to like dogs, like they're literally worshipping these mutts as their GOD (oh also if you spell god opposite it becomes dog).

8.If you talk about not liking dogs they will ridicule you calling you all sorts of name.

and many many other reasons.....

My Experiences with dogs and short story

Surprise Surprise I used to kinda liked dogs until about few months ago, but all of a sudden i had an epiphany to think why I liked dogs, and it all came down to the brainwashing of the soyciety always branding dogs as fluffy, lovely, cuddly and loyal beings.

I was never close to dogs though all my life as I still knew that dogs were not so clean even when I was very young.

Also, I never let them licked me and if they did I will usually block it by using my hands and I always remember to wash my hands proper afterwards.
I also never lived with any pets in my life which is absoulutely lifefuel.

Anyways, I have touched them a few times in the past and when I did that I would always end up having serious case of allergic reactions and sometimes even suffocating from sudden chest pain and difficulty in breathing my eyes would turn red runny noses swollen faces and serious case of eczema.

I even had one of my friend when I was in primary,he had to go to the emergency room because he got bitten by these worthless mutts luckily it was not his end but it very much seemed like it at the time as It seemed very critical and I almost witnessed my friend being taken away by a dog.

Now witnessing these mutts fucking foids even doubles that anger of my friend in the past that almost died.

I stopped visiting my bigger family since 2014 as they have mutts in their houses, and I do not regret one bit as I am suffering much less now from my allergies.

What do you guys think?
@Solo Disident @pp183 @PPEcel @imsorry @Snowstormhigh @Burai @BududubNow @Ignas @Diocel
@Idlevillagercel @epillepsy @Ricecel X @mNFwTJ3wz9 @Transcended Trucel @Liszt and many more...

Based quote from @imsorry

View: https://youtu.be/KpsmW-s4Z1A

View attachment 390855

Credits to

Amazing post OP, i applaud you for it

I fucking hate dogs and their owners as well

Good thread. To be honest 15 got me the most.

i've heard dog thieves sometimes steal pet dogs in korea to cook them and sell them. (in fact i've seen a video of it happening)

Don't hate dogs hate the owners

I hate the vast majority of domesticated animals tbh. Animals are supposed to be observed from a distance, in their natural habitat. I really don’t understand the appeal of owning an animal as a “companion” when they are no different from the ones one would find in the wild. Just in a devolved, barely functional, “cute” state.

BUT MUH PUPPERINO!! NOT THE CUTE HECKIN DOGGERINO!!! THE PUPPER!! THE DOGERINO!! THE HECKIN BONKERINO! THEYELLOWDOGMEMERINO!!! THE FAT CHEEMSERINO!!! THE HUMANS BEST FRIENDERINO!!!1!!!

Last edited: