Incelhope

Your Friend
-
Who the fuck is that

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
who gives a shit about the royal family all they did was cut off heads and collect taxes and now normies love them for some stupid fucking reason

Parrtlord

Parrtlord

Hopelessly Beta
-
who gives a shit about the royal family all they did was cut off heads and collect taxes and now normies love them for some stupid fucking reason

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Captain
-
Imagine being a British prince that is not so secretly a bastard and therefore not inbred looking, that could pretty much have his choice of any prime woman in the world, and taking some high yellow bitch that's like 10 years older than you.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
She isn't exactly quality stock a 6/10. she's just looks like a late bloomer and make up and gym maxed to keep trim.... and probably had some procedures here and there. She def. did a fast before her wedding day.

Her dad was white and of decent enough stock (related to Christopher Hussey and rich land owners)

Her mom was a complete typical no show nigga that worked as a make up artist, so i'm guessing the black side of the genetics are dubious.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
They are brainwashed into loving them tbh

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
No, she’s the Empress because all she’s done is empress people with how articulate she is for a...TV actress. (CT, you thought I was going to say black, eh?)

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
-
Who the fuck is that
Forced meme, like the royals in general. Maybe in the UK people care, but I work in an American office full of normies who gush about capeshit and instagram drama and none of them ever talk about the royals. Forced fucking meme.

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
She's a feminist bitch too.

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Veteran
-
I googled her, man UK is doomed the royal bloodline is fucked:feelsrope::feelsrope:
How? The royals were all in inbred fucks anyway. Its probably doing them good to expand the gene pool.

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
Jfl @ British royal history, going from virginity check for princess Diana to letting a prince marrying a divorced woman. If nothing's done, royalties will let their sons marry single mothers, making them princesses.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Makes me rethink my support for Monarchy. I only ever respected the ottoman sultans and pharaohs tbh.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-