Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Meghan Markle isn’t a Princess

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Shes a QUEEN cause all whamen R QUEENS :soy:

who gives a shit about the royal family all they did was cut off heads and collect taxes and now normies love them for some stupid fucking reason

She isn't exactly quality stock a 6/10. she's just looks like a late bloomer and make up and gym maxed to keep trim.... and probably had some procedures here and there. She def. did a fast before her wedding day.

Her dad was white and of decent enough stock (related to Christopher Hussey and rich land owners)

Her mom was a complete typical no show nigga that worked as a make up artist, so i'm guessing the black side of the genetics are dubious.

meghan-markle.jpg

doria-ragland.jpg

who gives a shit about the royal family all they did was cut off heads and collect taxes and now normies love them for some stupid fucking reason
They are brainwashed into loving them tbh

Zerg queen blet

No, she’s the Empress because all she’s done is empress people with how articulate she is for a...TV actress. (CT, you thought I was going to say black, eh?)

Who the fuck is that
Forced meme, like the royals in general. Maybe in the UK people care, but I work in an American office full of normies who gush about capeshit and instagram drama and none of them ever talk about the royals. Forced fucking meme.

She's a feminist bitch too.

I googled her, man UK is doomed the royal bloodline is fucked:feelsrope::feelsrope:

How? The royals were all in inbred fucks anyway. Its probably doing them good to expand the gene pool.

Jfl @ British royal history, going from virginity check for princess Diana to letting a prince marrying a divorced woman. If nothing's done, royalties will let their sons marry single mothers, making them princesses.

Makes me rethink my support for Monarchy. I only ever respected the ottoman sultans and pharaohs tbh.