Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over members: 119

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
And out of those 15 reply and make threads.

If u want to start some discussion you should wait a few more hours until people that reply are on.

Tfw it was extremely active 24/7

a lot of the established members are banned/inactive so its pretty dead rn. also exam season

gonna have to wait for newbies to establish themselves and post more

Every interesting person gets banned eventually.

a lot of the established members are banned/inactive so its pretty dead rn. also exam season

gonna have to wait for newbies to establish themselves and post more
Cope, exam season doesnt apply for the ones that were always active as they were neet.

Also some have already established themselves with some sort of “gimmick”.

True, im scared and concerned for Blacktarpill because he's not the same anymore, does anyone know what's wrong with him and why he's depressed and all other problems

True, im scared and concerned for Blacktarpill because he's not the same anymore, does anyone know what's wrong with him and why he's depressed and all other problems
he knows it’s over

Being incel you should know its prob cause the blackpill is too brutal.

too low iq to even think of decent threads, at least i reply a lot

The fact that so many of this forums most prolific users have been banned isn't helpful.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll be banned over some trivial matter soon and the time and discussions I've put into the forum will be for nothing.

there's a decent activity only when both european and U.S user are posting.
I've noticed the peak is when is around 01:00 am in my country

There are so many more “guests” than members, if only IT came to their senses and realized they’re actually incels just like us

blackpills just repeats themselves once you are fully blackpilled, there isnt anything new or interesting to talk about. Might as well cope with games etc instead of posting the same stuff over and over again.

blackpills just repeats themselves once you are fully blackpilled, there isnt anything new or interesting to talk about. Might as well cope with games etc instead of posting the same stuff over and over again.
This tbh
This forum is basically just a place to hang out for likeminded people at this point tbh, except a ton of funposters and high IQ posters got banned so it feels empty

Every interesting person gets banned eventually.
Yes bro, every good poster is banned :feelsree::feelsree:
@HighTGymcel @LastGerman @Insomniac @Ritalincel
Free them !!!

When i chatted to him in pm before he told me that he wanted to pay a foid to strangle him until he goes unconscious
It's not his fault, you can't control your fetishes.

People like op aren’t really contributing much either by shitting up the forum making threads about what used to be every day.

I miss your old avi :cryfeels::feelstrash:

What high IQ posters have been banned recently?
Not recently, but 2 of the top 3 high IQ posters (Leucosticte and Fontaine) got banned before I finally decided to register. I figured the forum would eventually recover but it never did

Not recently, but 2 of the top 3 high IQ posters (Leucosticte and Fontaine) got banned before I finally decided to register. I figured the forum would eventually recover but it never did
Guess i'm too new to this forum to know them tbh, even though i've seen mainländer praising those two guys in the past aswell.

We should have the option of hiding our posts from members tbh. Mods need to consider this.

We should have the option of hiding our posts from members tbh. Mods need to consider this.
Annoy them until they ignore you or something because that's never gonna happen

It's kind of sad, tbh.

There will always be more people to look at the animals in the zoo.

Were just in a period of shrinkage. The community will stabilize and recover. Were likely at the lowest point right now.
Leave him alone you fucking faggot. BTP is a bro, cant control the fact he has a femdom fetish. People react to the trauma of their inceldom differently.

It's true, unless you dissect the blackpills or you find new types of them, it's very hard for someone not to repeat himself. Part of the repetition comes from the reminder-like posts, and the fact people need to vent out, and rightly so.

Tbh, I would like to start more threads, but I'm afraid some are going to be the rehash of something else or, on the other extreme, they might be something from a too narrow niche.

OP, quality it's better than quantity, in my opinion. If the quality is kept overall high, more people are going to join, and in turn make the forum more active.

This is true, and why a lot of niche forums peter out. We need more alternative content here - non-blackpill things, just discussing with fellow 'cels - and to spread the blackpill elsewhere (strategically and consistently) where the message needs to be received.

Were just in a period of shrinkage. The community will stabilize and recover. Were likely at the lowest point right now.

Leave him alone you fucking faggot. BTP is a bro, cant control the fact he has a femdom fetish. People react to the trauma of their inceldom differently.
How did i attack him you fucking dope, get the fuck back in your cage and leave the forum like the last time you cunt

The blackpill is very developed, there is little to say at the moment, many people already know a lot and that is why they no longer comment so much.

I wonder where the people who requests bans and disappear go to, do they ascend? because besides this forum as an incel you pretty much get bashed on every other part of the internet.

How did i attack him you fucking dope, get the fuck back in your cage and leave the forum like the last time you cunt
I never said attack you low-t pussy

Come fight me so I can beat your candyass in my friends name

frickem nhk fbi fuckksss

Ignoring my fight request little man?
Yea im going to travel half way across the world to end up doing time in jail for kicking some autistic fucks head in, sounds like a great deal to me

Yea im going to travel half way across the world to end up doing time in jail for kicking some autistic fucks head in, sounds like a great deal to me
I'm waiting with bells on P U S S Y