Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Men against abortion are just jealous they’ll never know how good it feels to kill a baby

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-

what the fuck is wrong with these foids

females: just go er on babies lol

Perfectly fine if a foid says this

Wow, the fact this bitch says something as egregious as that shows how sociopathic these pro choice people are. Wow.

Abortion has always and will always be about killing babies, the elites who push this shit whether you believe in anything religious or not, are simply pushing this agenda because they believe they are sacrificing babies to their Demonic Gods.

It effects Incels aswell because it means less chances to find women. Take a look at some parts of China/India, where there are 100 men for every 1 woman.

Also if you're a race where your numbers are going down, such as Many Whites, American Blacks, and Japanese, the less babies born means the less chance you'll find a racematch.

Whether you believe in the "conspiracy" or not, there's no way it can be twisted as a positive.

baby murder is extremely primitive. murdering viable fetuses is modern eugenics. these bitches are worshiping child sacrifice.

And we are condemned for wanting sex. And god forbid if we want sex with a nice loli.

Bitches are primitive savages!

Horrible, I am 100% against killing undersized humans and never thought about it !

Haha funny le dark humor goyz! XD

Women hate pregnancy, in the bible it says it was their punishment today they want to have all the cocks and avoid the natural repercussions

what the fu...

I only support abortions of incels

>how good it feels to kill a baby
that right there, is a woman who needs to be thrown off a 20 story building

at least she's honest

Is this actually not a LARP? This is fucked up on too many levels. And they say that us incels are the extremists.

This is why the West requires Sharia law.

Lol funny ok let me make a joke “Go ER on all females, rape and slaughter them all.” lololololololol

I hate those pathetic Daria Morgendorffer wannabes.

Women never fail to disgust me