Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope ''Men age like fine wine''- Johnny Depp edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
LMAO even CHad can't escpae the cruelty of time.

Back in the 90's, ealry 2000s, this guy was often called the sexiest man on earth

051364959f28400a106c55481005854d.jpg

115853-Young-Johnny-Depp.jpg

younger-boy-hollywood-Favim.com-6652934.jpg

eb52545f6ed7579bdfa1bd33285db575.jpg

Now:

Belgravia-Centre-Johnny-Depp-Going-Bald-for-Film-Role.png

johnny-depp-black-mass.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FImages%2FThe-Fix%2F2014%2F06%2F24%2F07%2F30%2Fblog240614-johnny.jpg

4D8217E400000578-0-image-a-7_1529933476937.jpg

No boys, It doesnt get ''better'' with age.

Tbh he has probably fucked hundreds of jb foids and is a millionare for life so I think he doesn't care if he looks like shit now.

He was alright until early 40s , But the agepill got to him

Tbh he has probably fucked hundreds of jb foids and is a millionare for life so I think he doesn't care if he looks like shit now.
Maybe he hates to lose his looks, but he has enough positive memories to keep him going until he dies of old age.

SOME men age like fine wine. Dont be mad you dont have the genetics for it.

he looked god tier well into early 40s then quickly got fucked up not sure how that works honestly can anyone shed some light on this? :waitwhat:

He can suck a bag of dicks!

he is 56 now of course he looks worse. still has hair at 56. he looked decent up into his 40's.

One of the most laughable things about mgtow copers.

Men age like shit. They go bald, lose muscle and can't get erections. Their already low smv goes into negative.

LMAO even CHad can't escpae the cruelty of time.

Back in the 90's, ealry 2000s, this guy was often called the sexiest man on earth

051364959f28400a106c55481005854d.jpg

115853-Young-Johnny-Depp.jpg

younger-boy-hollywood-Favim.com-6652934.jpg

eb52545f6ed7579bdfa1bd33285db575.jpg

Now:

Belgravia-Centre-Johnny-Depp-Going-Bald-for-Film-Role.png

johnny-depp-black-mass.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FImages%2FThe-Fix%2F2014%2F06%2F24%2F07%2F30%2Fblog240614-johnny.jpg

4D8217E400000578-0-image-a-7_1529933476937.jpg

No boys, It doesnt get ''better'' with age.

wtf is this reallyt him

what they mean by that phrase is that men peak in their 20's while women peak in their teens, past 30 is cope.

His inner jew blossomed

everyone ages like shit doesnt matter if male or female. if your social and sexual life until age 20 was shit, you might as well go ER (in crusader kings 2)

One of the most laughable things about mgtow copers.

Men age like shit. They go bald, lose muscle and can't get erections. Their already low smv goes into negative.
Not only that, but something that no one talks about is how your brain ages too. You reach a point when you're jaded beyond hope, and nothing you do can give you pleasure. I'm starting to reach that point now.

How is that the same guy wtf, why do humans body's become such dog shit within a few decades. We are still primitive beings.

GL young but nothing special compared to brad pitt. Brad is still a gigachad @ like 55, mogs both leo and johnny depp to oblivion. and 55 yo pitt in Once upon a time in hollywood mogs 90's depp

U act like if he didn’t get a hair transplant he wouldn’t be able to bag the girl of ur dreams lol. Stfu incel

I think nearly everyone "ages like shit." Time takes its toll eventually on everyone.
U act like if he didn’t get a hair transplant he wouldn’t be able to bag the girl of ur dreams lol. Stfu incel

sorry but men look way more like men in their 30s than in their 20s. men in their 20s look more like boys than men while men in their 30s look like real men. also, look up james hetfield, brad pitt, mike ness, kerry king, dwayne johnson, the big show, ryan phillippe, lance bass, justin timberlake, dave grohl, etc and they all still look normal, and they often look more like adults than they used to. brad pitt looked like a pussy back when he was young. now he looks like an actual adult.

also, when men are in their 30s, their SMV is the highest. they attract women who are looking for betabuxx and gold diggers because they have money and a house for women who rely on that after the cock carousel ends. and while men stay attracted to youth, women stay attracted to their own age as they get older. women in their 40s still find men in their 30s attractive, women in their 30s are attracted to men in their 30s and teen girls even can be attracted to men in their 30s. i read that teen girls do like adult men usually ones below 40.

It's not a coincidence he started getting false accusations after he became ugly.

This appearance is for a movie called Black Mass.

I don't know what's up with him here. People like Dicaprio, Affleck, Damon, and Pitt are all still looking good in their late 40s and 50s.

I still believe that men age better than females. The drugs must have gotten to him

Holy fuck, the agepill DESTROYED him

sorry but men look way more like men in their 30s than in their 20s. men in their 20s look more like boys than men while men in their 30s look like real men. also, look up james hetfield, brad pitt, mike ness, kerry king, dwayne johnson, the big show, ryan phillippe, lance bass, justin timberlake, dave grohl, etc and they all still look normal, and they often look more like adults than they used to. brad pitt looked like a pussy back when he was young. now he looks like an actual adult.

also, when men are in their 30s, their SMV is the highest. they attract women who are looking for betabuxx and gold diggers because they have money and a house for women who rely on that after the cock carousel ends. and while men stay attracted to youth, women stay attracted to their own age as they get older. women in their 40s still find men in their 30s attractive, women in their 30s are attracted to men in their 30s and teen girls even can be attracted to men in their 30s. i read that teen girls do like adult men usually ones below 40.
Yeah, but who the hell wants his age match in his 50's??

Again with the Norwood reaper
full

Agepill gets chad of course, but its way way more worse on foids (thank god)

If you are incel, age is just a number. I get mogged by 70 year olds on a weekly basis, and I’m 23.

Nah he doesn't look like that that for a movie

Didn't he have to deal with his bitch ass wife who late divorced him anyway?

That probably played a role. Notice Leonardo doesn't age badly coz he isn't married!

He doesn't seem to care at all about his appearance, he would look much better with small changes but he prefers to look this way.

Was he considered a Chad? I thought he looked more like a normie back then. A very trashy, drug addict normie

It's not a coincidence he started getting false accusations after he became ugly.

kek actual black pill reminder here.
he got me too<d when he started to look like weisntein

kek actual black pill reminder here.
he got me too<d when he started to look like weisntein
No current chads get metoo'd.

Those Black Mass pictures are all makeup and hairstyling.

JFL this level of redpill cope is ridiculous. Men peaking in their 30s is such fucking bullshit.

Peak years are 16-25. Anything else is cope.

Was he considered a Chad? I thought he looked more like a normie back then. A very trashy, drug addict normie
Yes , Ultimate Chad

Pretty sure the balding look was for a movie. Chads tend to age really well, women, even good looking ones, tend to age much worse than men do. It's possible for a man at 40-50 to still be relatively good and young looking, but such a thing is nearly non-existent among women

misleading thread. that's for a role he's playing in a movie

johnny depp 2019

Johnny depp net worth and how he makes his money

not bad considering his age. most Chad actors look fine into their 40s and sometimes even in their 50s if they take care of themselves.

Yeah, that's from the movie where he plays that Irish mafia guy where they put ridiculous make up on him because they simply couldn't get a good actor that looked like the guy, no, they HAD to have a pretty boy for the role because women are now driving the market and they'd never go for an actual old bald guy, no matter how good the acting may be. So they took this second rate pop actor and slapped some silly looking prosthetic on his head, and he looked plenty stupid in the music plus the acting was pretty pedestrian to boot.

Back in the day they'd gotten somebody like Anthony Hopkins or someone who could actually act for a role like this, but not anymore.
Yeah, that's from the movie where he plays that Irish mafia guy where they put ridiculous make up on him because they simply couldn't get a good actor that looked like the guy, no, they HAD to have a pretty boy for the role because women are now driving the market and they'd never go for an actual old bald guy, no matter how good the acting may be. So they took this second rate pop actor and slapped some silly looking prosthetic on his head, and he looked plenty stupid in the music plus the acting was pretty pedestrian to boot.

Back in the day they'd gotten somebody like Anthony Hopkins or someone who could actually act for a role like this, but not anymore.

But this fat boomer TRP cunt disagrees with you --

JFL this level of redpill cope is ridiculous. Men peaking in their 30s is such fucking bullshit.

Peak years are 16-25. Anything else is cope.
it isn't cope and it isn't red-pill. it's facts. 16-25 is the peak for women, that's when women look most feminine. men don't look masculine at age 16-25. when they get in their 30s, they look like real men.