Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men always use a profile picture with their girlfriends but girls don't

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Before deleting my FB account, I used to check other women's profiles like old school mates, coworkers, and I thought most of them were single cause I couldn't find any pictures with boyfriends. But then I read the comments on their pictures and I found guys who wrote things like "That's my babe!, Love you, She's my girlfriend" etc.

I checked the guys' accounts and indeed they had pics with them, but they were such cucks that every pic they had was with their girlfriends.

You see, that's why I don't envy cucked couples anymore, cause while the guys idolize their "babes", the foids are basically ashamed of their normie cucked boyfriends and can't wait to leave them for a better candidate.

Last edited:
Men who have profile pictures with their girlfriends are cucks. JFL at them.

yes some foids hide their relationship status on jewbook also

Men who have profile pictures with their girlfriends are cucks. JFL at them.
As nice as it sounds to share a profile pic with your SO. If it's not reciprocate... boy, do I have bad news for you.

Girls do that too ,
but only when its a Chad boyfriend .
Reasons :
- She can show off her top tier genetic male
- She scares off potential orbiters who want to message her , but instantly see that she has a Chad boyfriend already with whom they cant compete

In other words , Girls only show their boyfriend in their profile pictures if they know that they have scored the best looking guy they can potentially get and have no reason to branch out .

I asked one foid i know from work ( she has Chad boyfriend ) , why she changes her profile picture from time to time , switching between pictures of her with her boyfriend and her alone.
Her answer was , that she only puts her profile picture as a picture of only herself when she has been fighting with her boyfriend .
In other words , she makes herself availlable to her orbiters again and suggesting them subtly to message her .
She is instinctively doing this without even questioning her behaviour .

Men have to show pics with their gfs to prove to others normalfaggots that he's not a loser and low value. Meanwhile, their gfs don't post pics with them because they want to leave an opening for Chad.

Only some girls do and only if they are proud of the man they have.

Cucks who are desperate to show the world they have a gf... JFL

That shows you their true value, what do they have besides a slutty gf who will soon dump them for Chad? Nothing.

it has to show that it is open to plurality, don't you know?

Girls do that too ,
but only when its a Chad boyfriend .
Reasons :
- She can show off her top tier genetic male
- She scares off potential orbiters who want to message her , but instantly see that she has a Chad boyfriend already with whom they cant compete

In other words , Girls only show their boyfriend in their profile pictures if they know that they have scored the best looking guy they can potentially get and have no reason to branch out .

I asked one foid i know from work ( she has Chad boyfriend ) , why she changes her profile picture from time to time , switching between pictures of her with her boyfriend and her alone.
Her answer was , that she only puts her profile picture as a picture of only herself when she has been fighting with her boyfriend .
In other words , she makes herself availlable to her orbiters again and suggesting them subtly to message her .
She is instinctively doing this without even questioning her behaviour .
this right here

lol that is so crass, superficial and petty that it makes perfect sense

If it was chad she would be showing him off

On fucking point man, just checked myself and you're absolutely right.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back