Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men are becoming the women they want to marry

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
Old feminist Gloria Steinem famously said that some women have become the men they wanted to marry: lawyers, politicians, journalists, professors, doctors, etc. Also, young women - especially young white women - are Chadlites themselves these days: six foot tall, broad shoulders, manjaw, muscular legs, successful in university.

Likewise, many men these days are becoming the women they wanted to marry: low-t, Catholic, virgin, praying to the Virgin Marry whenever the sinful desire to touch their princess parts and masturbate arises, looking for a strong leader figure without whom they are unable to function in life, easily impressionable, very modest, not desiring much (other than chicken tenders and the occasional video game), smooth and without muscles. There also seems to be a rise in "gentle femdom" and mommy fetishism among young men. They want their own female version of a "Daddydom" as it were.

Women are becoming more and more like the men they want/ed to marry, men becoming more and more like the women they want/ed to marry.

Alas, human nature will - of course - prevent this weird gender role reversal to be successful. The taller women get, the taller a man must be to be considered a partner. The more successful a woman get, the more successful a man has to be to be considered a potential partner. Men will just drown in weirdness and fetishism and obscure sects ... and female hypergamy will destroy women themselves.

just gather all the foids up and mass gas them problem solved.

P R I N C E S S P A R T S

That's actually interesting, very nice OP!

There also seems to be a rise in "gentle femdom" and mommy fetishism among young men. They want their own female version of a "Daddydom"
It's because the family is completely ruined.

I want to marry a virgin foid so I became a virgin

Likewise, many men these days are becoming the women they wanted to marry: low-t, Catholic, virgin, praying to the Virgin Marry whenever the sinful desire to touch their princess parts and masturbate arises, looking for a strong leader figure without whom they are unable to function in life, easily impressionable, very modest, not desiring much (other than chicken tenders and the occasional video game), smooth and without muscles.

That is unfortunately true. I find it also very concerning that specifically men talk about how materialism is bad. But they only talk like this because they own nothing or almost nothing for themselves. I have never seen any female talking like this. Instead they most likely enjoy a good life.
Even on this site here, men talk down on materialism. To be honest, I think that many men actually are unable to evaluate certain items corectly like money for example. I never really learnt how to deal with it properly. Some grown up man do not even have a bank account anymore @Joelossus
We are basically forced to be eternal children at this point. Females leave their home way earlier than men which has been even confirmed by official statistics.

Men will just drown in weirdness and fetishism and obscure sects ...

And it is happening.

Its like that game snake, when one end of the snake is removed the front gains a pixel.

How often do you touch your princessparts? And do you feel a sense of guilt after doing so.
idk but I'm gonna start using princess parts as an actual word in my vocabulary from now on

there is truth in this

actually interesting to read ngl, weird reversal

Idk about this one chief

Losers like us inkwell will downplay ( sometimes ) the value of possessions because they know it's over. At the same time we acknowledge the need to have money as a fundamental pillar of this life.

So I think we don't try to be the woman we would like directly, but by avoiding living a man's life because we are so bad being normal men.

Yea men are emasculated af tbh

Goria stainem! Fucking jew cunt ruining our women!

It is easy to see how men can be tricked into becoming soy "new masculinity" or ugly trannies. They are really trying hard to tear down what it means to be male, and it is working. I would say to not worry about NPC opinions on what you should like and what is wrong think. I go for the tender meat with the shrink wrap intact and I am not ashamed to say that. Also never be ashamed of looking at women as sex objects, because that is their function. They themselves reinforce this by dressing like whores because that is what brings that type of attention.

Goria stainem! Fucking jew cunt ruining our women!
its really bnad. the jew cunts have ruined all the women. no hope of undoing this shit

Then i wanna be katy perry so i can fuck myself in front of a mirror

Old feminist Gloria Steinem famously said that some women have become the men they wanted to marry: lawyers, politicians, journalists, professors, doctors, etc. Also, young women - especially young white women - are Chadlites themselves these days: six foot tall, broad shoulders, manjaw, muscular legs, successful in university.

Likewise, many men these days are becoming the women they wanted to marry: low-t, Catholic, virgin, praying to the Virgin Marry whenever the sinful desire to touch their princess parts and masturbate arises, looking for a strong leader figure without whom they are unable to function in life, easily impressionable, very modest, not desiring much (other than chicken tenders and the occasional video game), smooth and without muscles. There also seems to be a rise in "gentle femdom" and mommy fetishism among young men. They want their own female version of a "Daddydom" as it were.

Women are becoming more and more like the men they want/ed to marry, men becoming more and more like the women they want/ed to marry.

Alas, human nature will - of course - prevent this weird gender role reversal to be successful. The taller women get, the taller a man must be to be considered a partner. The more successful a woman get, the more successful a man has to be to be considered a potential partner. Men will just drown in weirdness and fetishism and obscure sects ... and female hypergamy will destroy women themselves.

Large Hadron Collider level IQ