Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are biologically hardwired to attempt to fight, mog, kill, compete with, and assert dominance over other males.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
As a man every facet of life is a ruthless competition with other men and there is no escaping it.

In social circles guys try to "cock block" each other". They'll sabotage each other's relationships (seen it happen a million times before). Some will be a little more subtle in establishing dominance over other guys by trying to make someone the butt of jokes, especially when a woman is present.

In the workplace men snitch on each other, abuse their power to fuck over guys below them, and when it comes time for layoffs, hours cuts, or promotions, they'll get extremely cut-throat in their competitiveness. Even minimum wage jobs are like this.

In any conflict that involves a man and a woman, all men will blindly side with the woman no matter how much evidence is in his favor.

In the military guys get very competitive over promotions and will degrade anyone so much as one rank lower.

Homeless guys fight over territory and rob each other over what little they have.

The vast majority of murders involve one male murdering another.

The list goes on and on.

This is all instinct driven. Camaraderie among males is few and far between. Even in situations where all parties would benefit from cooperation and loyalty, men will usually screw each other over if it will get them a slight benefit. (See: prisoner's dilemma)

As a man every facet of life is a ruthless competition with other men and there is no escaping it.

In social circles guys try to "cock block" each other". They'll sabotage each other's relationships (seen it happen a million times before). Some will be a little more subtle in establishing dominance over other guys by trying to make someone the butt of jokes, especially when a woman is present.

In the workplace men snitch on each other, abuse their power to fuck over guys below them, and when it comes time for layoffs, hours cuts, or promotions, they'll get extremely cut-throat in their competitiveness. Even minimum wage jobs are like this.

In any conflict that involves a man and a woman, all men will blindly side with the woman no matter how much evidence is in his favor.

In the military guys get very competitive over promotions and will degrade anyone so much as one rank lower.

Homeless guys fight over territory and rob each other over what little they have.

The list goes on and on.

This is all instinct driven. Camaraderie among males is few and far between. Even in situations where all parties would benefit from cooperation and loyalty, men will usually screw each other over if it will get them a slight benefit. (See: prisoner's dilemma)
This is true but just as animals can get along with each other so can humans(men) it is just that feminism is tearing men apart.

I do not wish to act like an ape.

I ain't about any of that shit, might be due to autism?

The whole life is a gladiator's fight for men and the winner gets the foid.

That much feminism, cuckoldry and gynocentrism was only possible because of it.

"Homo homini lupus" is 100% true. Women are no real problem by themselves, they're weaker and dumber than us. It's men who enable them. Kill all cucks and the patriarchy would be back overnight. Problem is, most men are cucks.

I ain't about any of that shit, might be due to autism?

Most likely. Autists don't act like baboons. They are rather passive.

Sadly all of that is true. Men are never willing to help men as they view them as just competition. Sadly even here on this very forum, we see abunch of divisive topics and gatekeeping bashing and attacking other groups and users based off of age,weight,height race and so much as avatars. So it definetly says something about how we are as men. Not only that if females were here you'll see a bunch of members flock to her like abunch of animals to a piece of meat.

So with that being said, yeah we men are indeed savages and only the top men get to pass on their genes. You even see this in the animal kingdom with animals such as Lions and Gorillas. At least with most animals inceldom doesn't really exist, the weak and unworthy males die off, with us as people the weak and unworthy(which is us) is left to rot and die.

View attachment 112390Sadly all of that is true. Men are never willing to help men as they view them as just competition. Sadly even here on this very forum, we see abunch of divisive topics and gatekeeping bashing and attacking other groups and users based off of age,weight,height race and so much as avatars. So it definetly says something about how we are as men. Not only that if females were here you'll see a bunch of members flock to her like abunch of animals to a piece of meat.

So with that being said, yeah we men are indeed savages and only the top men get to pass on their genes. You even see this in the animal kingdom with animals such as Lions and Gorillas. At least with most animals inceldom doesn't really exist, the weak and unworthy males die off, with us as people the weak and unworthy(which is us) is left to rot and die.
Nah, left to be wagies in our cagies, once we hit retirement age we're expected to rot & die.

Nah, left to be wagies in our cagies, once we hit retirement age we're expected to rot & die.
Since male suicides are very high, I would assume not too many of them even reach old age due to roping, but who wants to reach old age anyway when you know you're destined to die alone?

You mentioned homeless men. I had a homeless dude tell me a story one day.

He said he was walking around, and he was so tired because he could never find a place to sleep. He said two other homeless men wouldn’t stop following him around.

After a long time, even though he knew the two men were still following him, he fell asleep against his better judgment.

While sleeping, the two homeless men stole his backpack, which had all his possessions. For some reason this story resonated with me. I’d definitely rope before living homeless. I couldn’t handle it.

In social circles guys try to "cock block" each other". They'll sabotage each other's relationships (seen it happen a million times before). Some will be a little more subtle in establishing dominance over other guys by trying to make someone the butt of jokes, especially when a woman is present

Unfortunately it's true, especially this aspect. I never accepted such cuckery, when it's obvious that a woman would never do the same for a man. Cockblocking is the pinnacle of patheticness.

It's probably for this reason I tried to socialize only when it was stricly necessary, avoided parties like the plague (the few times I got invited, anyway). Competition between men is stupid, if the majority of us stopped tearing each other's hide apart and joined forces, we would have sexbots and broad spectrum cancer cure by now.

Going off the grid looks more and more enticing every day it passes.

Yes, but if you see this reality as a male you could acknowledge it and even try to control it, while a food will never acknowledge hypergamy nor will have the will to fight it, the same for their submission and weakness.

Jfl normoes cockblocking while Chad gets to fuck all the foids

Since male suicides are very high, I would assume not too many of them even reach old age due to roping, but who wants to reach old age anyway when you know you're destined to die alone?
Acceptable losses in the eyes of the overlords, after all they have immigration & foids in the workplace to cover it but still, they don't want you to have an easy way out.

Absolutely brutal to read, because it's true.

The list goes on and on.

Great post, you're on a roll lately.

- As I've stated before, a lot of men would gladly send their own son to prison or sell him out even if the son is innocent so the dad can virtue signal and say what a good person he is for sending his own son to jail.

- Even if your wife runs off with a drug dealer and gets the kids raped or molested by strange men, your own parents will still blame you. Another very common scenario.

- A cop I knew who I lifted with at the gym once told me, never get into a conflict with a woman if other men are involved. Run the fuck away and get out of that situation.

As long as it involves women, social media likes / virtue signal points, men, even family will turn on each other.

The only true friend who didn't betray me or try to assert dominance over me had Asperger's syndrome. He's also an unconscious incel. It was so nice, being able to let your guard down around him. The experiences of having other """friends""" in high school left such a bad taste in my mouth that I don't ever want to socialize again. My dream is just to find a perfect female to live alone with.

I remember watching one homeless guy piss all over another while he was passed out drunk, then stole his sandwich.

I was too high inhibition to do anything but watch.

This is true, most guys prefer to betray their friends if that allows them to obtain a foid or increase their status. They prefer lust over camaraderie. I've seen this in highschool all the time.

Every man for themselves.

The list goes on and on.

Maybe I trascended nature so much that this has little effect on me. Some times ago i was in a group with another guy and a good and that guy happened to have lower smv than me and looked worse than me. He was very outcast like. Knowing how it feels to be mogged socially I just walked away from them and left him alone with the foid. I still have sometimes problems imagining other guys having feelings, being humans etc but whenever I outstatus someone I never mog him (it happens very rarely btw Kek since I'm low status af)
The only true friend who didn't betray me or try to assert dominance over me had Asperger's syndrome
We aspiecels are the best and should dominate over every normie, not to mention over all foids

It's brutal because we will never mog, kill or dominate another male because of our inferior genes

My dream is just to find a perfect female to live alone with.
It will stay a dream since the more female is your brain the more likely you are to be less loyal less gratefull and less socially isolated
It's brutal because we will never mog, kill or dominate another male because of our inferior genes
Still won't do that. Can't kill someone if I have 0 against him while I could probably beat the shit out of an arrogant liberal if I met him in real life

Personally I've always lacked a strong competitive drive, maybe because of the tism or it may just be because I'm a bitchboy. I wonder how many people just want to be left alone and interact in a mutually beneficial way when they aren't alone.

Personally I've always lacked a strong competitive drive, maybe because of the tism or it may just be because I'm a bitchboy. I wonder how many people just want to be left alone and interact in a mutually beneficial way when they aren't alone.

Because fighting over women is idiotic. She decided if she'll fuck you or not within a second of seeing your face. Any energy spent beyond that is wasted.

The idea of avoiding conflict is what makes a boy into a willing cuck.

It's got to be one of the most detrimental ideas for young men.

The idea of avoiding conflict is what makes a boy into a willing cuck.

It's got to be one of the most detrimental ideas for young men.
Yeah bro, if this guy

slaps your girlfriend's butt in a club, you gotta fight him even if you're
MrqdtSm.jpg

JFL at being an incel looking for conflict, you're gonna get killed boyo. I thought you were Christian, not some Bushido follower or some shit.

Most likely. Autists don't act like baboons. They are rather passive.
Autists were supposed to be the next evolutionary step toward a true utopia.
I remember watching one homeless guy piss all over another while he was passed out drunk, then stole his sandwich.

I was too high inhibition to do anything but watch.
Why didn't he steal the sandwich first?

Last edited:
Yeah bro, if this guy
View attachment 112554
slaps your girlfriend's butt in a club, you gotta fight him even if you're
MrqdtSm.jpg

JFL at being an incel looking for conflict, you're gonna get killed boyo. I thought you were Christian, not some Bushido follower or some shit.
Christianity is largely the reason I avoided conflict all my life and became a weak cuck like your 2nd man there. I know it's a bad idea because I lived it. Better to be an aggressive, strong ugly guy who doesn't allow himself to be cucked than a weak ugly guy who can do nothing against being cucked. It's too late for me but youngcels should heed, hit the gym and play sports.

This is true, most guys prefer to betray their friends if that allows them to obtain a foid or increase their status. They prefer lust over camaraderie. I've seen this in highschool all the time.

So there's no truth to mantra 'bros before hoes' that's disappointing.

unfortunately im not very dominant

I like to call it PVP WORLD .

Most men are raised by women, so it's no surprise they don't have any loyalty or honor.

You mentioned homeless men. I had a homeless dude tell me a story one day.

He said he was walking around, and he was so tired because he could never find a place to sleep. He said two other homeless men wouldn’t stop following him around.

After a long time, even though he knew the two men were still following him, he fell asleep against his better judgment.

While sleeping, the two homeless men stole his backpack, which had all his possessions. For some reason this story resonated with me. I’d definitely rope before living homeless. I couldn’t handle it.
fking brutal
Most men are raised by women, so it's no surprise they don't have any loyalty or honor.
i have but i was raised by the father
Pin the truth. ffs

Competition between men is stupid, if the majority of us stopped tearing each other's hide apart and joined forces, we would have sexbots and broad spectrum cancer cure by now.
So true :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I've observed this too, but tbh there must be something wrong with me, as I've never really been like this. I used to wonder if I simply believed this because it was always me getting mogged and dominated, and I didn't behave this way because circumstance didn't allow me to do so. But thinking about it now, I know this isn't true.

Even as a child I had zero interest in competition. One example I remember vividly is my dad talking me into joining lots of different sports teams, but I felt no desire to participate in them, at least not for the supposed satisfaction of victory or the enjoyment of the sport itself. It felt completely pointless to me, at that age I didn't understand what it was that other people liked about them. However I would make an effort to participate anyway, simply because I wanted other people to like me, however the other boys always treated me different, they would purposely exclude me from the game, and I'm not sure how much of this was due to my appearance or my behavior, but I certainly didn't imagine it. This experience made me like sports even less.

Other males must have seen this within me, as I wasn't particularly weak as a kid, I wonder if that's part of the reason I was targeted by bullies?

As long as competition exists, no man is safe

Even as a child I had zero interest in competition. One example I remember vividly is my dad talking me into joining lots of different sports teams, but I felt no desire to participate in them, at least not for the supposed satisfaction of victory or the enjoyment of the sport itself. It felt completely pointless to me, at that age I didn't understand what it was that other people liked about them. However I would make an effort to participate anyway, simply because I wanted other people to like me, however the other boys always treated me different, they would purposely exclude me from the game, and I'm not sure how much of this was due to my appearance or my behavior, but I certainly didn't imagine it. This experience made me like sports even less.

I completely relate to this. That's why I always liked swimming and gym. You can do them alone, especially swimming, it's great for reflecting and pondering while making lap after lap. I've come to a point where I dislike every online multiplayer game. Interaction is false, dialogues and chats are just shitty clutter. I was lucky my parents respected my desire for solitary sports.

Other males must have seen this within me, as I wasn't particularly weak as a kid, I wonder if that's part of the reason I was targeted by bullies?

That's my same experience, incredible. In my case I noticed it was fear and perceived creepiness (= behaviour deviating from the norm + insufficient physical appearance to make up for that).

Children, especially male children, are social animals. They tend to form groups. If they see someone who doesn't need social validation or inclusion, they attack him as a foreign target. But the same also applies if exclusion is forced from other groups, a preselection effect.

My childhood has been a free martial arts course with how many fights I had. "WHy dOnT YoU sOcIALiZe m000r333??" I always sneer and scoff at phrases of such a kind.