Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men are dying more from Corona. But here's how women are most affected.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Men die. Women most effected.
Classic MGTOW meme right here.
Good thing to see these Foids suffer.

WTF are family planning services? And how is the economic impact specifically harmful to women? This article is ridiculous feminazi propaganda.

"Men literally have a higher risk of dying but here are a few vague problems women have to face I just made up."

Fuck CNN.

A CNN analysis earlier this year found that in the countries for which data was available, men were 50% more likely than women to die after being diagnosed with Covid-19. But experts say focusing purely on health data is dangerous.

Facts = bad.

JFL. Imagine walking on a graveyard full of men's corpses and bitching over a broken nail. Clownworld in a nutshell.

They also seem to mention this fact in some weird way, as if something to wonder or gloat, I cant tell. They really could make an article solely about women that become victims of domestic violence more frequently because of the lockdown, but for some reason they decided to mix those two things together, like, well sure men die, lol of course, they always die, but look at what women have to endure.

Bruh that's the news. Just ignore it.

The news try and act all big but they're not. Less and less people are watching the news and it's a known fact that (((they))) control it anyway.

Who the fuck cares what they say. They're out to get you. They knew this would get reactions exactly like yours and they got it.

You're bigger than them. Stop watching the news and ignore everything they have to say.

A CNN analysis earlier this year found that in the countries for which data was available, men were 50% more likely than women to die after being diagnosed with Covid-19. But experts say focusing purely on health data is dangerous.

Facts = bad.

(((Experts))) say.

Facts = bad.
Its dangerous because that way men would wake up to the black pill and start noticing it everywhere. Even though men die from various diseases more often most of them still think they are strong and superior to women, jfl. Law system, human relations, all what comes with the word "sex" in it are also heavily biased against men simply by the law of nature, but cucks still somehow believe it's them who should support women and not the other way around.

Society openly cares more about women than men. And the worst thing is how normalised it is for the normies. Gynocentrism is so hardwired in normies that they don't think there's anything wrong with it. But even the slightest inconvenience women face is the most important problem in the world.

Women are so privileged, they need to make up more problems so they can get more privileges

This is Ragefuelmaxx holy fuck. This quote:

Men are having worse health outcomes if they become infected, but when we think about the secondary impacts, here we see that women are being disproportionately affected

Like we are so in the back of everyone's minds that even though we are LITERALLY GOING TO DIE AND IT'S CONSIDERED A PRIMARY IMPACT, it's all about foids and secondary impacts that affect us. What the fuck is this? Like how can a man read that and be like "yup, I'm probably going to die, but we have to be aware of how foids feel in this.

And people wonder why men are getting so fucking angry.

Memegender moment

I hate retarded media and their negative IQ takes like this. How can women be affected worse when more men DIE :feelsree:. Neck yourselves waste of oxygen journos.

University in Canada. Stopped reading there.

of fucking course nobody cares about men
Men die. Women most effected.
Classic MGTOW meme right here.
Good thing to see these Foids suffer.
I hate this society

of fucking course nobody cares about men

I hate this society
Society openly cares more about women than men. And the worst thing is how normalised it is for the normies. Gynocentrism is so hardwired in normies that they don't think there's anything wrong with it. But even the slightest inconvenience women face is the most important problem in the world.
It's just like how Elliot is remembered as the guy who killed foids ... despite the fact that he killed more guys.

The media almost didn't mention the ricecels he killed and they've been forgotten, they've been thrown in the void and only incels remember their existence.

Nobody cares about men unless those men are chads

Foids not being able to have abortions > men dying

Wait... So, the official media admits that men are actually the victims here, yet they put females once again on a pedestal and claiming that females are suffering more despite the fact it is not even true? I just cannot anymore. First, the media claims that corona is very bad and everybody who "denies" it, is evil. Then they even say, that men are suffering the most and they somehow shift the focus once again to females? We seriously need to do something against this blatant hate against men. The official media knows that men are dying yet they do not give a shit, they are even shifting the focus to females at the expent of men once again. Is this even real anymore? I feel like this is some weird fictional world because everything lacks logic and reasoning.

Like we are so in the back of everyone's minds that even though we are LITERALLY GOING TO DIE AND IT'S CONSIDERED A PRIMARY IMPACT, it's all about foids and secondary impacts that affect us. What the fuck is this? Like how can a man read that and be like "yup, I'm probably going to die, but we have to be aware of how foids feel in this.

And people wonder why men are getting so fucking angry.

Is this even real? I really feel like I am in some weird fictional world without logic and reasoning. Nothing makes sense anymore. The media openly admits that they do not care if men are suffering and dying, yet no men dares to speak up about it.

the memes write themselves

Pic1

Just reminder that childless woman already earn more than childless man.

Women are getting paid to stay at home with kids during this epidemic because of closed schools and kindergartens.
So basically they are complaining their state support isn´t as high as man salary.

Welcome to clown world

thank you Shlomo, very cool

So sad this poor wamen are suffering for having to spend the lockdown with their husbands instead of with Tyrone

So sad this poor wamen are suffering for having to spend the lockdown with their husbands instead of with Tyrone
so sad she can't get dicked by Chad and has to get bad sex from eugene betabuxxing

Wait... So, the official media admits that men are actually the victims here, yet they put females once again on a pedestal and claiming that females are suffering more despite the fact it is not even true? I just cannot anymore. First, the media claims that corona is very bad and everybody who "denies" it, is evil. Then they even say, that men are suffering the most and they somehow shift the focus once again to females? We seriously need to do something against this blatant hate against men. The official media knows that men are dying yet they do not give a shit, they are even shifting the focus to females at the expent of men once again. Is this even real anymore? I feel like this is some weird fictional world because everything lacks logic and reasoning.

Is this even real? I really feel like I am in some weird fictional world without logic and reasoning. Nothing makes sense anymore. The media openly admits that they do not care if men are suffering and dying, yet no men dares to speak up about it.

Exactly, and they have the audacity to call US sexist and offensive. The hypocrisy is so rampant and obvious that it's simply Tuesday for these liberal fuckers. And yes, this is now the world we live in...unless we collectively do something to stop it.

what's that? men are suffering? ohh no we can't have that, lets make women the victims instead. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

JFL at this article... The memes write themselves...

Fuck yeah. I don't care about the death of normie retards. I'm just glad that holes are suffering.

"A women's rights activist protests in mid-April against a draft bill that would have drastically restricted abortions in Poland. "
I don't know how even cucks prioritize whoredom over actual deaths when spewing SJW nonsense.

CNN as another echo chamber of (((wage gap))) narrative

women_in_healthcare_1_375px_2.png

Source: (((WHO))) what a surprise

women are primary victims of war because they lose their husbands and brothers :D

If the roles were reversed everyone would shame the men for being insensitive to women dieing. I doesnt suprise my anymore that society is blatantly valuing womens issues over mens

The life of a man is less important than a foid life thanks to those cucks over there

You just can't make this shit up, men are dying and the only thing that matters to this bluepilled vagina-worshipping society is WAMENZ :soy:

Wasnt it michelle obama who said that women are the most affected by war? lmao same shit here

CNN is just fake news and soy