Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Men are entitled to sex, women are a bunch of stupid cunts

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Screen Shot 2020 01 24 at 31140 PM

If you don't understand LGBT speak, I'll translate.
Transmen = biologically wahmen who decided to become males
T = Testosterone

She just basically admitted that women once they experience a partial amount of male sex drive get so overwhelmed and frustrated that they have to go to therapy for it. On top of that she also admitted that these women already have partners and still cannot deal with the sufferings of libido. They're getting laid and still suffering but tell us we're not even entitled to a single fuck. Finally, she said that the need to bang is the #1 reason they're suffering and the most common reason they go into therapy. Men are entitled to sex. Poof poof all femerloids and gender traitors.

I’m entitled to sex because my forebears built civilisation for me to inherit and pass on to my children and if I can’t have sex, my lineage ends and I have nothing to pass on to the next generation. I’m also entitled to sex because without it, I won’t contribute to society and society will crumble meaning foids lose out on both Chad and the benefits of civilisation. So foids should have sex with me.

People here who claim "women are just as sexual as men" are retarded.

View attachment 194012
If you don't understand LGBT speak, I'll translate.
Transmen = biologically wahmen who decided to become males
T = Testosterone

She just basically admitted that women once they experience a partial amount of male sex drive get so overwhelmed and frustrated that they have to go to therapy for it. On top of that she also admitted that these women already have partners and still cannot deal with the sufferings of libido. They're getting laid and still suffering but tell us we're not even entitled to a single fuck. Finally, she said that the need to bang is the #1 reason they're suffering and the most common reason they go into therapy. Men are entitled to sex. Poof poof all femerloids and gender traitors.
They experience just a fraction of what we do and it already broke them. But sex isn't important teehee.

Normies are completely and utterly oblivious to what it feels like.

I’m entitled to sex because my forebears built civilisation for me to inherit and pass on to my children and if I can’t have sex, my lineage ends and I have nothing to pass on to the next generation. I’m also entitled to sex because without it, I won’t contribute to society and society will crumble meaning foids lose out on both Chad and the benefits of civilisation. So foids should have sex with me.
I'm entitled to sex because they made my dick hard, and male.

Coomtributing to society is one of the main ways soyciety manipulates males. Just be a wageslave bro, you'll get to fuck a 1/10 sack of lard and be forced to wageslave the rest of your life for someone who doesn't even like you.

They experience just a fraction of what we do and it already broke them. But sex isn't important teehee.

Normies are completely and utterly oblivious to what it feels.
I want mass starvation so they know what it feels

I wish i could inject testosterone. I desperately need it. But doctors are cucked and won't let me.

I wish i could inject testosterone. I desperately need it. But doctors are cucked and won't let me.
Oh that reminds me. Physically healthy males and higher levels of testosterone correlate with higher libidos. The more healthy you are the more you need to fuck. Starving males of sex is akin to giving someone a disease.

Stop Tradcucking. Every man should live as good as your average foid and not have to suffer for it. This is about basic human rights, men shouldn't be fucking slaves while wahmen get to enjoy everything.

Stop Tradcucking. Every man should live as good as your average foid and not have to suffer for it. This is about basic human rights, men shouldn't be fucking slaves while wahmen get to enjoy everything.
Women should work for us tbh

Government should provide state mandated girlfriends.
Men get mandatory military service, women should get mandatory "girlfriend service". Seems pretty fair :feelsEhh:

Women should work for us tbh
Yes they should because men have the capability of independent thought, great skill, and creativity. Wahmen should be the wageslaves if people really care about bettering soyciety.
Government should provide state mandated girlfriends.
Men get mandatory military service, women should get mandatory "girlfriend service". Seems pretty fair :feelsEhh:

Not sure how you get tradcucking from that but ok

Last edited:
Not sure how you get tradcucking from that but ok
Men shouldn't have to be cogs in the machine just to get laid. Men deserve sex just by the virtue of being male.

Men shouldn't have to be cogs in the machine just to get laid. Men deserve sex just by the virtue of being male.

Video basically implies men should be able to opt out of being cogs in the machine especially if they arent even getting sex out of it. Of course no one SHOULD be a cog in the.machine ultimately

Video basically implies men should be able to opt out of being cogs in the machine especially if they arent even getting sex out of it. Of course no one SHOULD be a cog in the.machine ultimately
Yes no man should serve anyone except himself. But some people here are willing to make men disposable slaves in exchange for sex. That Czech guy above me said that men should have mandatory military service in exchange for government mandated girlfriends. For me, sex is akin to breathing, it is your male right to obtain it and poof poof the gender traitors.

Last edited:
just go doctor shopping and find one who will prescribe it for you.

women are not entitled to my tax money

Ngl at first read I couldn't understand who is a girl or boy

This is what holes need to understand.

Hm yeah thinking about it maybe if transmen ended up incel at increasing rates, society would finally look into the issue, since it would finally effect biological women JFL.

High IQ

I deserve a cute foid.

Acid bath for these cunts should do the trick

How does a tranny foid with a high sex drive jerk off when they got a fake dick
Acid bath for these cunts should do the trick
Agreed in Minecraft of course