Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Men are more confident than women

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Just kek at this article. Any man who's not a 9 has no confidence, unless he's jestermaxxing, or doing so unwittingly, yet any female who's not a landwhale is crazily confident.
To try to make their point, they use pointless examples like women are less confident academically or professionally and other shit larps.

I am confident that women are whores

I mean women are pretty insecure about things. But yeah most guys I know are constantly doubting themselves and are depressed.

lol why would a women have confidence if men have to do the approaching
they only are confident in selling nudes because of all the positive feedback soyciety gives them

Cope. As @mylifeistrash has aptly observed, there is no shortage of confident subhumans.

Women are actually more likely than men to be neurotic. But it doesn't make a difference for their male personalitymatches, because they want a giga-extroverted psychopath all the same, to complement their shyness, rather than a similarly shy neurotic male.

Last edited:
I mean women are pretty insecure about things. But yeah most guys I know are constantly doubting themselves and are depressed.
Women have their lives handed to them. They are queeeeeens how can not they be confident.

Nobody cares about men unless you are Chad. Ofcourse they doubt themselves.

Women have their lives handed to them. They are queeeeeens how can not they be confident.

Nobody cares about men unless you are Chad. Ofcourse they doubt themselves.
Because they get emotional and if things do mess up for them they flip out about it.

No confidence for my face

Foids at uni walk around like they own the place they also never travel alone they are always surrounded by fellow gang members

Just kek at this article. Any man who's not a 9 has no confidence, unless he's jestermaxxing, or doing so unwittingly, yet any female who's not a landwhale is crazily confident.
To try to make their point, they use pointless examples like women are less confident academically or professionally and other shit larps.

because they take from men that give her compliments, advice, empathy,

so the men are left empty and have to give constantly, and proof constantly that the girl is the absolute best.

they are confident like needy children are confident, only because other people suffer for them can they be this way

the heaven of the women is the hell of the men

Women are arrogant af, just lol at normies who deny this.
Confidence is built by social acceptance and other similar factors like your SMV.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back