Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are told they need to better themselves to be relationship material. Women usually aren't. This is a huge difference in male vs female loneliness.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
From cuckkit again

Go to almost any thread on the internet where a guy is asking for advice on dating.

The #1 response from almost all parties is to "better yourself". Whether that means going to the gym, taking care of your emotional issues, picking up a hobby, anything. Men are consistently told they need to improve themselves to enter the dating world.

Women are told this a lot less. Honestly, when most women complain about relationship troubles a lot of responses are supportive. They say that you're a catch no matter what and anyone would be lucky to love you. The timing just isn't right. Your last partner was just selfish. Hold in there and love will come your way.

To a guy, this has a compounding effect over time. It screams to men that you aren't lovable in your current state. Few men are, and the ones that are are just the ones that have gone through all the time and turmoil of "bettering themselves".

I think it's a big difference between how men and women perceive loneliness. For most guys it seems like an almost insurmountable obstacle - the only way to dig yourself out of loneliness is to put in enough hard work you rise to the top. It's exhausting and unsatisfying a lot of the time, or at least it seems that way. I'm not a woman so I guess I can't comment on that side of it but it seems like there's more support on that side of the coin.

I really want people to just sometimes support men and say it's okay to have negative feelings about being alone, and that they aren't unlovable unless they do specific things society has deemed valuable.

"I hate patriarchy you damned inkwell"

Last edited:
But I thought it was all about personality :soy: :soy: :soy:

Not going to happen. Because women police what people say. If a guy tried to give a genuine advice or at least share the grief on reddit it would be downvoted to hell.
Same thing happens in person.Except its angry sweaties instead of downvotes.

I would never console a guy that i feel sympathy for, if we werent alone.

I really want people to just sometimes support men and say it's okay to have negative feelings about being alone, and that they aren't unlovable unless they do specific things society has deemed valuable.

Doesn't matter what people tell you, what matters is what is actually true, so even if people became supportive it wouldn't change our reality, society has to change not what society tells us

Society is cucked

Doesn't matter what people tell you, what matters is what is actually true, so even if people became supportive it wouldn't change our reality, society has to change not what society tells us

Society will not benefit from changing the current reality. The status que has to remain so that those at the top are able to live a luxurious, easy and peaceful life.