Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men born in the past 5 years will spend their entire lives in front of a screen

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
In front of a mobile, a computer monitor, or TV their entire lives. Human interaction will be ultra expensive for an average male. Expensive meaning time confusing, rare, and filled with legal risks.

Most men will be coping via a computer screen nearly every waking hour. Most will work in an office and some sort of physical labor job might as damn well be a luxury because at least you get away from this shit.

Anyone over 20 wasn't a kid when mobile shit got popular. But now kids get cell phones and are raised on iphones, sanitized apps, and SJW type shit. Computer screens and worshipping women will be their entire purpose.

Ironically I'm an old-cel and I've spent all of my adult life in front of one.

Screens have good copes on them at least

I miss when I was 8 and smartphones were a novelty, I miss it so much

I can't even imagine how rotten your brain must be if you grew up with smartphones and social media. Zommers are so fucked.

I miss the old internet, when it was style the wild west, no consolidation, no social media, anonymity, forum culture, no reddit, youtube was filled with corporate garbage and mainstream media ...

Some guys are already like this. Much of my interactions are through a screen since the last 5 years.
And Im <20

I'm a zoomercel and I can assure you I ain't falling for any of that crap. It probably has to do with the fact that I "joined" the Internet in 2011 and remember how different and amazing it was back then. Sniff :cryfeels:

I'm a zoomercel and I can assure you I ain't falling for any of that crap. It probably has to do with the fact that I "joined" the Internet in 2011 and remember how different and amazing it was back then. Sniff :cryfeels:
Same tbh. We might be the last generation that has been spared.

Same tbh. We might be the last generation that has been spared.
Yeah our Gen is not doing good by any means, but it's still much better than whatever next Gen will deal with. God fucking damn.

Humans weren't mean to live like this. This is why depression and suicide rates are rising sky-high.

some sort of physical labor job might as damn well be a luxury because at least you get away from this shit.
I used to think blue-collar jobs were the best jobs because there are no women, but I take it all back. Blue-collar work is hell on Earth.

I was 15 when I started browsing the internet and like 24 when smartphones got popular. I feel very old when I see things from this perspective. I remember 2012, the last year before smartphones became widespread in Brazil. Cool times tbh.

I used to think blue-collar jobs were the best jobs because there are no women, but I take it all back. Blue-collar work is hell on Earth.

I was 15 when I started browsing the internet and like 24 when smartphones got popular. I feel very old when I see things from this perspective. I remember 2012, the last year before smartphones became widespread in Brazil. Cool times tbh.

Why is blue collar so bad?

I'm not sure if society can really be pushed that far, there is something called the paradigm shift which means eventually everything balances out when it reaches too much of an extreme.

I can't even imagine how rotten your brain must be if you grew up with smartphones and social media. Zommers are so fucked.

I miss the old internet, when it was style the wild west, no consolidation, no social media, anonymity, forum culture, no reddit, youtube was filled with corporate garbage and mainstream media ...

Yep, and no Fagbook either.

My life is already like this

While I never had this notion that blue-collar jobs were good, I agree with that its hell, especially if you wear glasses and is non-NT.
I was laughed at while I was carrying some heavy shit around, because I was wearing glasses.
JFL at the moronic low-class culture.

Why is blue collar so bad?
Physically extenuating and uncomfortable as fuck. Even the shoes, gear, everything is highly uncomfortable.

Your colleagues will statistically be low IQ normies whose lives are shitty and they will take it out on you.

The work is repetitive and boring as shit, working from a computer is 100 times better as you can at least have some messenger on on the side and check it from time to time. Also, sometimes you have to take notes and shit and count stuff, it's not as mindless as people assume it to be, it's just repetitive and boring but you have to think and pay attention sometimes.

Cant even suffer alone, He need to point at the nerd carrying heavy shit

JFL at the moronic low-class culture.
Lower class philistine normies with a "tough guy" persona are the worst, I'd rather work with radfems than with them.
Cant even suffer alone, He need to point at the nerd carrying heavy shit
Normies are by far the demographics that does most of the bullying and similar shit.

My brother wants to buy a PS4 for his 3 year old son... Future incel in the making. He already spends countless of hrs infront of youtube videos.

Same thoughts. I spend all of my time coping in front of the computer screen. Most men more or less do the same. If I get a job after graduating, it will be in front of a computer screen. I will develop a hunched back. Brutal.

Physically extenuating and uncomfortable as fuck. Even the shoes, gear, everything is highly uncomfortable.

Your colleagues will statistically be low IQ normies whose lives are shitty and they will take it out on you.

The work is repetitive and boring as shit, working from a computer is 100 times better as you can at least have some messenger on on the side and check it from time to time. Also, sometimes you have to take notes and shit and count stuff, it's not as mindless as people assume it to be, it's just repetitive and boring but you have to think and pay attention sometimes.

damn, what about a job like mail delivery? at least you get to walk around a lot and do something mindless and easy?

damn, what about a job like mail delivery? at least you get to walk around a lot and do something mindless and easy?
I never did it but have thought about it ngl. Must be better indeed.

Boom boom and out go the lights!

Unfortunately, all this screen time is making us weak.

Ripe for conquest.

#thanksjews

youngfags will never know of the better world tbh

Brutal tbh. Kids need to be outside socializing

My brother wants to buy a PS4 for his 3 year old son... Future incel in the making. He already spends countless of hrs infront of youtube videos.
Not really, things are more and more about bones than the past, and games are becoming a normal thing today
Many chads in my school played games like CSGO and FIFA.
There was even an Tyrone that played Skyrim and talked about it.

See you guys on Captain mode in bannerlord for the next 6 years then.

EKANhJoXUAU3Gom.jpg

I'm an oldcel, been on computers since I was 8.

There are women who make men charge 15 dollars just to talk to them.
And trying to confront girls on the evolutionary logistics that make them feel they would outvalue most girls who are not asking for that just because they're hot is like trying to catch a cloud.

I wish kids these days still played with figures and played outside instead of going on Youtube and Instagram. While those platforms do, in a way, help mature the kids earlier and sorta make them smarter because the vast availability of information, it also makes them susceptible to personality disorders and mental issues because the lack of physical interaction.

It's automatically over for them if they aren't chads

I was born long ago and I kid you not I've spent 99% of my free time in front of a screen. The 1% accounts for eating and various miscellaneous stuff. Ohh right I slept too I forgot that part, so I guess it's not exactly 99%.