Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Men can't have shit in this world and this guy is just another example of that

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-

His situation isn't like this anymore but it really represents how low status men are out here struggling even to this day. It's a shame he couldn't just be NEET but I understand his frustration. This world just doesn't care about men. There's even a driversliscencepill @LastGerman

Here's his story in word form for the cels who don't have short attention spans:
20200223 100419

20200223 100634

20200223 100850

20200223 100459

20200223 100514

Toilets get affirmative action because they are born with a hole :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

i went digging around and went to his new channel. complete suifuel, he got a job at amazon a day ago, but i see the norwood reaper got him before he could wealth max

Can't even be another tax paying wage slave, it's fucked.

Can't even be another tax paying wage slave, it's fucked.
Wageslaving indeed sucks and isn't ideal but unlike this guy alot of men have noone to fall back on so it's either find work or be homeless. This world is fucked.

truck driver, coal miner, soldier...

pick your dream occupation

IncelTears will say, "You're not entitled to a living wage, sweaty. I know we self-proclaimed progressives say it's a basic right, but we mean only for foids and Chads."

I've seen this guy before. He doesn't realize that if you're intelligent, you'll actually be discriminated against when you apply for low paying jobs. The insecure low iq managers hate anyone who's not the same race and intelligence level as them. In CA, if you're a white guy who can't speak spanish, you can't even get a job working fast food, as most of the workers are Mexicans who only speak spanish. They come to our country, and we have to learn THEIR language. Fucking bullshit.

Foolish normie. No sympathy.

I've seen this guy before. He doesn't realize that if you're intelligent, you'll actually be discriminated against when you apply for low paying jobs. The insecure low iq managers hate anyone who's not the same race and intelligence level as them. In CA, if you're a white guy who can't speak spanish, you can't even get a job working fast food, as most of the workers are Mexicans who only speak spanish. They come to our country, and we have to learn THEIR language. Fucking bullshit.
High IQ

That diversity is so strong.

tfw too ugly to be considered for slavery :lul:

Usually low paying jobs aren't even going to botehr hiring weak non-masculine looking whites. You gotta look kinda whigga or at least hard assed to get that sorta work.

the only jobs I have are when the ad said “urgently hiring”

Well, at least he had a driver licence back then. Now imagine, you do not even have that. It is beyond over at this point. I also want to have a somewhat decent job in order to afford myself a car. But unfortunately I am struggling with driving itself. I have been practining for theory examination though and I am quite good now. I pass most of the tests in online training now.

Well, at least he had a driver licence back then. Now imagine, you do not even have that. It is beyond over at this point. I also want to have a somewhat decent job in order to afford myself a car. But unfortunately I am struggling with driving itself. I have been practining for theory examination though and I am quite good now. I pass most of the tests in online training now.
Atleast you are making progress brother :feelsokman:

Atleast you are making progress brother :feelsokman:

When it comes to theory, actually yes. I even recognize the questions when I only see the picture of it. I even know most videos, as well as most situation and even the more complicated questions like braking distance and stopping distance are no problem anymore. My problem is really jsut driving itself. I will talk to the driving teacher and I might change to automatic though.

His situation isn't like this anymore but it really represents how low status men are out here struggling even to this day. It's a shame he couldn't just be NEET but I understand his frustration. This world just doesn't care about men. There's even a driversliscencepill @LastGerman

Here's his story in word form for the cels who don't have short attention spans:
View attachment 206469
View attachment 206471
View attachment 206474
View attachment 206476
View attachment 206477

JFL we have the same lower third ded srs

This was 10 years ago.

Either way careermaxxing is gigacope these days.

Be Chad or die

This was 10 years ago.

Either way careermaxxing is gigacope these days.

Be Chad or die
Yeah the video is dated but it represents an issue that plagues many men still to this day. Cope or not, alot of men can't careermax even if they wanted to and remain with little to no resources because nobody will hire them meanwhile women are more likely to get a free fucking pass in any job market. Imagine not being able to afford copes to distract you from your shit life as an ugly male. We shouldn't have to suffer and die out just because the world is lookist.

Last edited: