Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men care about outward raw power but women want adornment influence.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Think about it, that’s the reason why long woman want guys were androgynous.
There slender and svelte look imply that they do not need to live in the gutter or be in the raw world in order to attain value
They can make by without doing any of that stuff

Women love raw refinement in isolation as opposed to beta help mechanisms/ coping
The lens which women see the world, men is based entirely on calculating whoever hits the needle thread affect checkmarks the one I even people who have things that are rare, gimmicky, successful, higher birth,
Which makes them apt at detecting fake pretentious pwe

I often try and spot the dynamic in which they are generally modeled, because usually biology because it’s discernment and treats together on general and broad factors
Such as how adornment and beauty our thing for women wear as it can vary from woman to woman
And how being strong is a general trait and which meant cream but it often does vary as well
It is about understanding the core tenants of our genetic programming
Woman know that men from twilight that they like can’t fight
But they believe that it’s more important to not have fighting ability but have a tournament that looks like you were someone who is classy, precisional demeanor enough to not do anythung
Pretty boys who evaded ww2 got all the pussy
Women brashly pick men on account of skyg notions of social revenge/ superiority with physiological Implications of the things they look like, and the things they have
Making physiological impressions is a way to attack at people while not breaking the law

Whatever, mr random text generator

Im too low iq to read this

Raw brutes hated me when I was more feminine looking (my twenties). Is it jealousy?

I mean I never provoked them.

what are you talking about . masthetic men slay way harder than prettyboy twinks.

what are you talking about . masthetic men slay way harder than prettyboy twinks.
Not if they have a bad face
And yes there’s some girls who like Butch guys are very powerful and strong
But they’re not the majority, the girls have pictures of mma fighters on their wall?
Indie hipster types now
Whatever, mr random text generator

Hyperbole

Raw brutes hated me when I was more feminine looking (my twenties). Is it jealousy?

I mean I never provoked them.
Yes it is, I'm a brutish guy with a shitty face my cousin is a smaller slim guy with a model face and I always like to start fights with him because I get angry when I see him drowning in pussy.

Yes it is, I'm a brutish guy with a shitty face my cousin is a smaller slim guy with a model face and I always like to start fights with him because I get angry when I see him drowning in pussy.
Woman esteem the adornments from angular features, ethereal elflike features.
Women want to be higher in adornment. Thats why so many girls even if curvy want to be svelte.
Raw brute strength is an anachronism, it is passé property.
Only under class culture is like rednecks and blacks care about masculinity at this point
But women crave to be a part of the hipster, goth, high tier white ppl scene and have adornment from that

Lmfaoo niggas been writing verbose walls of text for nearly 2 years