Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men deserve better than their looksmatch.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Historically, males have been the pioneers behind Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine (STEM). Men were responsible for designing and building the greatest structures the world has ever seen: Pyramid of Giza, Taj Mahal, Colosseum and modern-day skyscrapers. Men created motorbikes, cars, helicopters, ships and planes. Men built roads and enabled gas, water, electricity supply to cities and homes. Men first opened up human bodies to understand our anatomy. Men created vaccines.
The list goes on.....

A significant majority of past inventions which have made life easier and more convenient for humanity can be attributed to males. And while all these inventions were coming into existence what were women doing? Women were at home cooking food, cleaning the house, looking after the children and pleasuring their husbands who were the breadwinners of the family.

In our world where natural selection and survival of the fittest are real concepts, looks are an important factor for both genders in relation to sexual reproduction. But Women only have looks to offer. Men offer not only looks, but most importantly intelligence which can be used to alter our experiences and perception of reality in addition to changing the dynamics of the world.

So taking this into consideration, men deserve better than their looksmatch because we can compensate for having less looks by having greater intelligence, which actually has value unlike appearance which is a superficial aspect required for nothing other than selecting a mate for sexual reproduction.

Last edited:
Volcel cope, not all men are smart and stuff. I'd gladly go below my looksmatch.

Galactical-IQ. IMO, being good looking as a male never mattered until the post sexual revolution era and especially when Tinder was released.

In the world we live in today, it is a simple fact that appearance and looks far outweighs intelligence in importance to females which means women ONLY care about appearance. You think women care about the accomplishments of man? They care only if your a chad

This is truth. Every man of culture deserves no less than becky. Just problem-even without femoid hypergamy- may be not enough decently looking females for every man to have one, as majority of femoids are ugly

Volcel cope, not all men are smart and stuff. I'd gladly go below my looksmatch.

Based on past observations and comparison of achievements/accomplishments between both genders, it is a fair conclusion to make that the average male is significantly more intelligent than the average female. I never said all males have high intelligence, there will always be a minority of men at the lower end of the intelligence spectrum. But majority of males are smarter than the average female.

And just because you're happy to go below your looksmatch doesn't mean others will follow in your steps. Although in an ideal world men would have foids better than their looksmatch, i'm happy to accept my looksmatch. Call me Volcel if you will, but I know my worth and i will not settle for anything below my looksmatch as they are unworthy of me.
Galactical-IQ. IMO, being good looking as a male never mattered until the post sexual revolution era and especially when Tinder was released.

If intelligence was used to deem sexual attractiveness, many of us wouldn't even be on this forum

Last edited:
Based on past observations and comparison of achievements/accomplishments between both genders, it is a fair conclusion to make that the average male is significantly more intelligent than the average female. I never said all males have high intelligence, there will always be a minority of men at the lower end of the intelligence spectrum. But majority of males are smarter than the average female.

And just because you're happy to go below your looksmatch doesn't mean others will follow in your steps. Although in an ideal world men would have foids better than their looksmatch, i'm happy to accept my looksmatch. Call me Volcel if you will, but I know my worth and i will not settle for anything below my looksmatch as they are unworthy of me.
Men's achievements are not your achievements though, makes no sense. Also this is an incel site and we are supposed to be rejected by women below our looksmatch, pickycels don't belong here I believe and the least they can do is avoid making threads about how they'd not go below their looksmatch.

it is a fair conclusion to make that the average male is significantly more intelligent than the average female.
It's also scientifically proven:

Men's achievements are not your achievements though, makes no sense. Also this is an incel site and we are supposed to be rejected by women below our looksmatch, pickycels don't belong here I believe and the least they can do is avoid making threads about how they'd not go below their looksmatch.

Once again, i never said that I or any men of today can make claim to the achievements/accomplishments of other men in the past. The hypothesis is that men are more intelligent than women. In order for a scientific conclusion to be made regarding a hypothesis, there must be data from multiple experiments from large sample sizes which either prove/disprove the initial hypothesis. History itself is a collection of numerous experiments of large sample sizes. When you observe the development and progress of humanity from the earliest civilisations to the modern era, it was men who were predominantly responsible for the overwhelming majority of inventions/scientific discoveries. This means, men in the past were more intelligent than women. Past/Historical data is a good indicator of truth which will be truth irregardless of time. Therefore we can arrive at the conclusion that the male sex in general is more intelligent than their female counterparts.

Men are forced to only be able to select from women far below their looksmatch due to hypergamy resulting from Feminism and the sexual revolution. By only trying to get foids below your looksmatch, you're giving the powerful and influential people responsible for hypergamy exactly what they want. Or you can not give in to your oppressors, refuse to date women below your looksmatch and join the Rebellion with your brothERs in ArMs if you have want to destroy the foundations of this unjust system and still have any hope of one day obtaining a foid equal to or above your looksmatch, which men rightly deserve

Last edited:
Once again, i never said that I or any men of today can make claim to the achievements/accomplishments of other men in the past. The hypothesis is that men are more intelligent than women. In order for a scientific conclusion to be made regarding a hypothesis, there must be data from multiple experiments from large sample sizes which either prove/disprove the initial hypothesis. History itself is a collection of numerous experiments of large sample sizes. When you observe the development and progress of humanity from the earliest civilisations to the modern era, it was men who were predominantly responsible for the overwhelming majority of inventions/scientific discoveries. This means, men in the past were more intelligent than women. Past/Historical data is a good indicator of what is true in the present. Therefore, based on this it is safe to conclude that the male sex in general is more intelligent than their female counterparts. This was true in the past, it's true in the present and it will be true in the future. Men will always be more intelligent than women.

Men are forced to only be able to select from women far below their looksmatch due to hypergamy resulting from Feminism and the sexual revolution. By only trying to get foids below your looksmatch, you're giving the powerful and influential people responsible for hypergamy exactly what they want. Or you can not give in to your oppressors, refuse to date women below your looksmatch and join the Rebellion with your brothERs in ArMs if you have want to destroy the foundations of this unjust system and still have any hope of one day obtaining a foid equal to or above your looksmatch, which men rightly deserve
It may be true in general perhaps but then again there's lowIQcels like me who are less intelligent than most women.
With time you'll eventually starve and try below your looksmatch anyway.

Sure bro, I have a superintelligent aspiebrain so I deserve a Stacy with my asperger talents

Historically, males have been the pioneers behind Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine (STEM). Men were responsible for designing and building the greatest structures the world has ever seen: Pyramid of Giza, Taj Mahal, Colosseum and modern-day skyscrapers. Men created motorbikes, cars, helicopters, ships and planes. Men built roads and enabled gas, water, electricity supply to cities and homes. Men first opened up human bodies to understand our anatomy. Men created vaccines.
The list goes on.....

A significant majority of past inventions which have made life easier and more convenient for humanity can be attributed to males. And while all these inventions were coming into existence what were women doing? Women were at home cooking food, cleaning the house, looking after the children and pleasuring their husbands who were the breadwinners of the family.

In our world where natural selection and survival of the fittest are real concepts, looks are an important factor for both genders in relation to sexual reproduction. But Women only have looks to offer. Men offer not only looks, but most importantly intelligence which can be used to alter our experiences and perception of reality in addition to changing the dynamics of the world.

So taking this into consideration, men deserve better than their looksmatch because we can compensate for having less looks by having greater intelligence, which actually has value unlike appearance which is a superficial aspect required for nothing other than selecting a mate for sexual reproduction.

Fucking retarded post, not all males are responsible for the inventions of people past, they just happened to be male. This is some bullshit female collectivist thinking here bud. I don’t want a thot Stacy, I just want to be happy with someone who at least looks like she didn’t come from a garbage can and makes me happy.

I'd be happy with my looksmatch tbh.

Men deserve their looksmatch with an actual personality.

What men get are 3 points below their looksmatch with annoying / no personality femoids.

I'd fuck below my looksmatch too, but I won't be happy about it. Enough of this being content with scraps mentality, it's sickening.

Last edited:
All sub 4 foids should be genocided tbh because they are just parasites on the rest of humanity. Men are the pillars of society and they are the only ones who ever contributed to build our civilization. Foids have never contributed with anything but having a pussy.

My looks match probably has very low IQ, has no talent of any kind (she probably even sucks at all videogames), no creativity. All she probably does when she gets home is watch reality TV or browse social media until falling asleep because even video games require effort and talent she is unwilling to acquire.

I actually just described most of my sisters. They have no hobbies or skills of any kind, yet they believe they deserve a doctor or lawyer.

I think your basic incel at least does something good. Maybe he's really good at his favorite videogame. Or knows how to build computers. Or he draws. Or writes. Average foid literally does nothing that requires effort or thought.

The average foid simply is a parasite on modern society that men created. we are told to settle for a foid uglier then us, while they get to have Chad. Screw that

The only way at this point is mass breeding Nordic stacies and distributing them to incels.

Only that could make up for all we went through.

Every man should be with their looksmatch, it is fair. If they go with foids under their looksmatch they're only contributing to increase hypergamy. But unfortunately hypergamy is something present in this world (because of (((feminism))) and (((tinder)))) and many males would accept to stay with disgusting landwhales because of their higher sexual drive. Us as Incels can't be picky, we're cursed with our uglyness and even 1/10 subhuman foids would reject us. It's over for us. :feelsrope:

men deserve better only because women are very slightly more beautiful on average (they are more resistant to disease and genetic damage than men)

that alone means that you are slumming it and being "generous" in a way with a perfect looksmatch. she should look better with those advantages, while you look slightly more pock-marked, brutish and asymmetrical.

no every man gets what he deserves as it is

I deserve this whole world.

The only way at this point is mass breeding Nordic stacies and distributing them to incels.

Only that could make up for all we went through.

Noo, I want finnougric white mongoloid :<

Every man deserves more because, in fact, he sacrifices more than most women would or could for him.

I have never even heard a real life story about a woman staying with a man after he lost his looks, or more worse, his penis. Meanwhile,stories where the man stays with his wife after she loses her looks are real.

A man can sacrifice everything, because he can love. But women can't sacrifice, they don't even have to -- men can't easily move on, but women can. They don't need to sacrifice, they can easily find a chump ten times better than the previous.

There is no such thing as a looksmatch. Your female equal is - and always- will be considered better looking than you and hold greater reproductive power (eggs are limted, sperm is plentiful and cheap) and the "women are wonderful effect". She will always consider herself finer than you, and so will her friends and family and strangers. She will always attract more men with her looks than you do women with your looks.

Mid-range and low average men are pushed to dumpster dive with fat slob women unless we have the status of a DJ, architect, novelist etc. It is truly over if your not into a PAWG.

You strike a valid point.

I'd fuck below my looksmatch too, but I won't be happy about it. Enough of this being content with scraps mentality, it's sickening.

The ones who put us in this position should be content with our scraps when we obtain what we deserve. We don't rely on being given anything, We simply take what is rightfully ours.

High IQ, OP

Men should get more for contributing to society.
That way, there will be more technology.
Noo, I want finnougric white mongoloid :<
I feel your pain.
The women in my country hate me:feelsrope:

The ones who put us in this position should be content with our scraps when we obtain what we deserve. We don't rely on being given anything, We simply take what is rightfully ours.
You're right. If they're happy being bottom feeding faggots that settle for anything then let them go fuck themselves while we take what's ours, and beat the shit out of any cucks or whores that get in our way.

Last edited:
All sub 4 foids should be genocided tbh because they are just parasites on the rest of humanity. Men are the pillars of society and they are the only ones who ever contributed to build our civilization. Foids have never contributed with anything but having a pussy.
You're right. If they're happy being bottom feeding faggots that settle for anything then let them go fuck themselves while we take what's ours, and beat the shit out of any cucks or whores that get in our way.

In the world we live in today, it is a simple fact that appearance and looks far outweighs intelligence in importance to females which means women ONLY care about appearance. You think women care about the accomplishments of man? They care only if your a chad

Unlike you volcels and foids, I am not much of a lookist.
I wouldn't be able to go as low as a landwhale tbh(cuddling wouldn't be appealing and I'd have trouble getting hard to her), but as far as face, yeah I'd date a foid uglier than me.

@IncelKing
Nobody deserves anything, stop being deluded

I wouldn't be able to go as low as a landwhale tbh(cuddling wouldn't be appealing and I'd have trouble getting hard to her), but as far as face, yeah I'd date a foid uglier than me.
Some landwhales (asian/ethnic) kinda rejected me in the past.

I'd gladly go below my looksmatch.

Depends, cost/benefits analysis (effort vs reward)

I would go below my looks match, but it depends on how low the female is, and how much effort is required to get her, I'm not putting in the same effort I would with a 5/10 to get sex from a 3/10. That's just being an idiot, its wasted time, effort and resources for less than scraps.

Some landwhales kinda rejected me in the past.
Not surprising tbh, they have infinite options now. But I don't think I'd date one even if I had the option, coping seems preferable to me at that point.

Depends, cost/benefits analysis (effort vs reward)

I would go below my looks match, but it depends on how low the female is, and how much effort is required to get her, I'm not putting in the same effort I would with a 5/10 to get sex from a 3/10. That's just being an idiot, its wasted time, effort and resources for less than scraps.
Agreed.
Not surprising tbh, they have infinite options now. But I don't think I'd date one even if I had the option, coping seems preferable to me at that point.
What is good for Chadlite is good for me I suppose. :feelskek:

1 to 2% of men, the vast majority were troglodytes who became numb and fornicated or wageslaves.

What is good for Chadlite is good for me I suppose. :feelskek:
Ngl I had a chubby girl reject me before, she acted insulted that I even was so bold as to ask her out, she called me ugly to my face. I would've been happy to have her tbh, but an obese girl/landwhale is too low for me. My standards are clearly too high for my face in 2019, but it is what it is I guess.

Ngl I had a chubby girl reject me before, she acted insulted that I even was so bold as to ask her out, she called me ugly to my face. I would've been happy to have her tbh, but an obese girl/landwhale is too low for me. My standards are clearly too high for my face in 2019, but it is what it is I guess.
What a stupid cunt, I am sorry and I hope she gets eye cancer if it exists. We are getting like Curryland with the caste system, sounds like a peasant asking out an aristocrat in medieval times.
Even those who aren't smart have to work very hard to put food on the table. Women on the other hand, work far less and are passive af. OP is stil right.
Yes, that is a reflection of dating hypergamy and goes hand in hand with it, that's also why I don't think the original post makes much sense.

Unless the chad lite is a soy chugging cuck.
They usually pump and dump such specimens, but the point here is that they can get their dick standing so why wouldn't I?

They usually pump and dump such specimens, but the point here is that they can get their dick standing so why wouldn't I?
But this thread is about what we deserve, not the least shit that will get our dicks hard.